Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 86808 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Day 1-2 Morning: Re-Race!
« Reply #375 on: May 01, 2018, 01:39:55 pm »

hector13, you've got balls, I'll give you that.

Yeah I mean if I'm scum this is a pretty crap gambit, which flies in the face of FoU saying I'm some mafia savant.

Perhaps I should repeat myself, since the day has repeated:

I made an assumption regarding the extent of my auto, specifically that the lynchee would revive. I told you all that, and then I saw where the inevitable shade would go, so I told y'all that I was unlynchable, but y'all ignored me and discovered that I was, in fact, unlynchable, which is why I revived.

So, have we learned any lessons yet, or are we just going to piss this day away as well and lynch me again to really make sure this time?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The entire Town, should I roleblock quinnr if I still have it?
This is some overt planning ._. I'm watching you.
In a game of deception and lies, being an open book is surprisingly beneficial. That, plus I understand that the Town has some animosity towards me, so there's no reason not to work in tandem with them over keeping my actions in the dark. I ask for even less than Fallacy in exchange for offering what I've got.

You've also realised that the kill you can get leaves you with a massive target on your back for scum, so you're going to overtly throw your lot in with town in the hope they allow you to live during the day, while FoU protects you at night.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do wonder if mightymushroom is the speediest racer here, but cloaked and hidden. Maybe a Glass Cannon?

My result was only 15 km ahead of second place.
If you're looking for hidden speed, I suggest "the famed driver himself! That’s randomgenericusername" who never actually raced. If he gets rid of that auto, maybe?

-----

Speaking of whom,

randomgenericusername: Props to you for early skepticism regarding the time loop revival; what's your opinion of the other claims that shook loose from that debacle, particularly quinnr's?

Anyone and everyone: I'm reading RGU more townish as time goes on: the two of us butted heads and have come to opposite conclusions, but he's active and in some cases more correct than me. Care to weigh in for or against?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 01, 2018, 02:14:28 pm »

I’ve been thinking RGU is town for a while.

Folk I’d like to see lynched are along the lines of your bunch, but maybe adding Tiruin ‘cause I think she should know better when someone claims unlynchable.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 01, 2018, 02:22:29 pm »

BHK: as an addendum to your  “you’ve got balls” post, perhaps you’d like to talk us through what to think scum!hector was doing?

Would also like to throw shade FoU’s way, because holy shit talk about opportunistically going for the day lynch, man! He has no interest in doing good for the town, only looking good for the town.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 01, 2018, 02:37:49 pm »

BHK: as an addendum to your  “you’ve got balls” post, perhaps you’d like to talk us through what to think scum!hector was doing?
I'm not you. To imply that you wouldn't pull off a "pretty crap gambit" is WIFOM. Matter of fact is that you're the only person here who we know for a fact gave us false info, deliberately or not, and we have no other leads.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 01, 2018, 02:40:06 pm »

So you want to policy lynch me then?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

randomgenericusername: Props to you for early skepticism regarding the time loop revival; what's your opinion of the other claims that shook loose from that debacle, particularly quinnr's?

((Talking abot the auto, it's also an ability that can be used. Weird, I know, but I just used it now to see what happens.))

I'm a little skeptical of everything since no one has been cleared. We just had a bunch of claims, but no way to prove them. I hoped the loop lynch would clear quinnr, but apparently hector13 was wrong/lied. Now, I'm still ok if we let him win since the races aren't that important and the possibility of more prizes is great. But there is still the slight chance he turns out to be scum and gets the prize for himself.

Still, he kinda looks town-ish, so let's continue with the plan of letting him win.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 01, 2018, 02:45:13 pm »

A policy lynch would be more arbitrary, I believe.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 01, 2018, 02:48:56 pm »

Well you said I gave false info, and that’s why you’re voting me. Is false information something only scum give?

I mean I also gave correct info when I said I was unlynchable.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 01, 2018, 02:49:36 pm »

You also said there’s no other leads. Why are you not trying to find some, knowing that I’m unlynchable?

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 01, 2018, 02:52:16 pm »

Well you said I gave false info, and that’s why you’re voting me. Is false information something only scum give?

I mean I also gave correct info when I said I was unlynchable.
Maybe we have a different definition of policy lynching, but policy lynches are innately arbitrary to me, even though they're potentially beneficial in some situations.
You also said there’s no other leads. Why are you not trying to find some, knowing that I’m unlynchable?
What if you're lying, and it's a one shot ability?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 01, 2018, 03:00:51 pm »

Maybe I lied about being wrong in the first place? Maybe my auto does in fact revive the lynch. Maybe it’s both, I have a 1-shot unlyncable but that didn’t trigger because the reset automatically revived me?

You said you weren’t into WIFOM so I don’t know why a WIFOM argument is suddenly a pro for lynching me again.

Again, why are you not finding new leads? Are you so sure I’m scum?

Also again, are scum the only ones that give false info?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 01, 2018, 03:01:49 pm »

Hell I forgot the rhetorical flourish:

“Or maybe I am what I say I am, unlynchable.”

I hate when I do that.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 01, 2018, 03:08:27 pm »

Maybe I lied about being wrong in the first place? Maybe my auto does in fact revive the lynch. Maybe it’s both, I have a 1-shot unlyncable but that didn’t trigger because the reset automatically revived me?

You said you weren’t into WIFOM so I don’t know why a WIFOM argument is suddenly a pro for lynching me again.

Again, why are you not finding new leads? Are you so sure I’m scum?

Also again, are scum the only ones that give false info?
1 - If you want to confirm your ability via Fallacy, be our guest. Otherwise, we can confirm nothing.
2 - I'd consider a lynch to be drinking a glass.
3 - You're our best lead, are you not? Nobody is certain of anything D1, generally, but we know now that you decieved us.
4 - Town has no reason to lie.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59