Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38521 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #585 on: April 12, 2018, 06:00:42 pm »

Captooth

What's eating the death seal guy?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 12, 2018, 06:19:37 pm »

Char-Dis: About where she stands in regard to us, the Dwarven Pantheon, and the Abyssal Pantheon, and whether or not she'd be willing to trade commodities/favors with us in the future.
+1
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 12, 2018, 06:47:20 pm »

You corner Char-Dis for a talk about where she stands in regard to the various Pantheons of the world, including yours.

The strange bug-headed goddess explains to you that because she is just a lone goddess without a proper pantheon and only a scattered following, large pantheons such as those of the dwarves and the sea-folk, frighten her as they possess hosts large enough to drive her from her home in The Soup. She also fears the Sky Gods, who are divided into many smaller warring Pantheons, because they created The Soup in the first place, and thus may have motivation to take it back some day.

"As for you, you are one of the few beings I like, Sunpetal." She explains, "I'm more than happy to stay in the soup, and I rarely interact with others except to play games of petty vengeance when I find cause to do so. You played my game, won, and yet somehow don't hate me."

You transition to talking about trading commodities and favors at some point in the future.

Char-Dis has a few things to offer. She admits that she tends to stockpile her essence, and rarely spends it except in self-defense or in making divine offspring. Should you ever find yourself in need of divine offspring, she would be willing to spend her essense to make some, either by taking you as a mate or finding another parent and allowing you to adopt the resulting kid.

She also keeps a fair number of monsters in The Soup, that may be useful against your enemies should you wish to sew chaos in the world.

There is little Char-Dis wants from you now, but would be willing to do you a favor should you swear to help her defend The Soup should it ever fall under attack.

A: Yeah, I'll swear to defend her! I want a monster!
B: Yeah, I'll swear to defend her! She should find somebody else at the feast to sleep with and make a divine child for me to adopt.
C: Yeah, I'll swear to defend her! She should join me in my bedchambers, and make me a divine child tonight!
D: Yeah, I'll swear to defend her! I'll call in the favor later though.
E: Nah, I don't want that kind of obligation right now. I'll keep the services she is offering in mind for a later time though.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 12, 2018, 06:50:19 pm »

C

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 12, 2018, 06:55:03 pm »

D

I feel like we have more than enough kids (and with two husbands ...) nor any immediate need of monsters.
We may be able to fold her into our own pantheon eventually though.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: April 12, 2018, 06:57:53 pm »

D

Yeah. Char-Dis is pretty interesting so I'm fine with defending her. Plus I have to agree she seems like she would be a pretty cool addition to our Pantheon if we could ever convince her to join.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 12, 2018, 06:58:31 pm »

C
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: April 12, 2018, 06:58:49 pm »

D What was she the goddess of again?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 12, 2018, 07:00:06 pm »

Char-Dis is a Goddess of caves.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 12, 2018, 07:15:06 pm »

Char-Dis is a Goddess of caves.

Ah, many thanks Prophet.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: April 12, 2018, 07:16:09 pm »

D

Haha. I finally get it. Char-Dis is the fly in the soup.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 12, 2018, 08:09:31 pm »

You pledge to defend Char-Dis in exchange for a favor to be named later!

---

Day four! The second to last day of the feast!

Tonight Sun-nut is crowned God Emperor of All Things Beautiful! First your son is given his father's machete 'Brushmaster' by General Thrane, and then Skoonhein, flanked by six hundred Cherubs, presents Sun-nut with an imperial cape made by the finest mortal clothiers in your cult. Next, your son kneels before you as you place upon his head The Purple Crown, which you crafted all the way back in the year 0.9 CS, from the kidney of the titan that Emperor Walnut slew, in anticipation of this very moment.

"All glory to Sun-nut, God Emperor of All Things Beautiful!" You declare. Every cherub gathered, every member of your family, and most of the mortals present echo your decree.

Eventually the ceromony ends, and the party for the night begins to die down. Once again, the chance to socialize presents itself.

Who do you want to speak with? (Choose any ONE of the above guests, or any member of your Pantheon except for Emperor Walnut)

What do you wish to speak about?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 12, 2018, 08:21:48 pm »

Sun-Nut

His plans for the Empire now that he is God-Emperor

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 12, 2018, 08:48:00 pm »

Captooth

What's eating the death seal guy?

because it's being asked for a while now

and we always can talk with our son later but those from foreign lands don't come here so often

--------------------------

Ideas for when we get a chance:

See if Char-Dis want to join our pantheon as we are also small, or we can revolutionize the idea of pantheons making a kind of "you can worship whoever you want, just don't stop worshiping me, BUT I won't accept another god of beauty stealing following unless it's strictly in my family line or my spouse"

Our rival twins can be tasked into making sure that nobody will take the better of our god-son and we can make a type of "contest for life" the one that accumulates the highest number of prestige or feats shall gain something on it's afterlife. But if one of the two is caught sabotaging her sister or worse, killing a family member she will be severely punished
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 13, 2018, 01:25:42 am »

Sun-Nut

His plans for the Empire now that he is God-Emperor

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 81