Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38510 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #570 on: April 12, 2018, 02:39:59 pm »

General Thrane

Returning to the Empire to watch out for and advise Sun-Nut

I mean he ran the Empire for years so he is a competent politician and a good warrior. He would make a good shield and advisor for our son. He's good friends with Walnut too so there is a good chance he'll be quite loyal to Sun-Nut as he is Walnut's son.

This is the format in which I expect write-in votes to appear in the future.

---

You approach General Thrane, and ask if he would be willing to return to The Empire to help guide and protect Sun-nut.

The general falls silent and chews his lip for a minute before responding. "I will not deny a personal request from my goddess to aid the son of my emperor and best friend, but be warned: Since I left The Empire, I have promised my father that I would take over the family business for him, and he will not take me breaking my word well. He is influential among the mountain dwarves, and would make a formidable enemy for The Empire and your cult."

You consider Thrane's warning...

A: I'd rather not make enemies. You should stay in the mountainhomes and keep your word to your father.
B: If your father is angry, so be it. I fear the wrath of no mortal!
C: I have many spare children. Perhaps I could offer him an heir of divine blood in your place.
D: Clearly we must convince your father to relocate his busniess headquarters to Imperial Soil, so that you may both keep your word and attend to Sun-nut.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 12, 2018, 02:43:57 pm »

D
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 12, 2018, 02:46:07 pm »

D

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 12, 2018, 02:48:38 pm »

C for the chance to influence the mountain dwarves sneaky-like

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 12, 2018, 02:55:15 pm »

You instruct Thrane to convince his father to relocate to imperial soil.

"It will not be easy," the general admits, "but if that is what you desire, so it shall be."

---

The second night of the feast comes! Tonight Uzzu and Moonpetal are to wed!

You preside over the ceremony, which goes off without a hitch, yourself. Moonpetal wears a stunning dress of white tree bark and bronze, which matches the buildings in The Amber Palace where she rules. Uzzu wears the black and green robes of a kappa warrior monk, a gift willed to him by his late grandfather Shujinkō. You give your son permission to kiss the bride, and when he does, you can see that the couple is truly and deeply in love. You bless the union, and dismiss the gathered guests back to their meals and revelry.

Eventually the party dies down, and you have the opportunity to make conversation once again.

Who do you want to speak with? (Choose any ONE of the above guests, or any member of your Pantheon except for Emperor Walnut)

What do you wish to speak about?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 12, 2018, 02:59:32 pm »

Captooth

What's eating the death seal guy?

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 12, 2018, 03:08:53 pm »

Ikarinojoō

Sound her out on just how strongly the kappa drive for revenge against all land dwellers remains.

Thanks to us, they've had several fairly successful interactions lately. I don't expect it to be gone yet, but we can at least find out if our own people would be safe should they get loose.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 12, 2018, 03:44:43 pm »

Ikarinojoō

Trade deals with our mortal empire through our host if needed

Maybe she wants to decorate some of her altars with nice gems

and we (I) want to decorate ours with plant-like people
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 12, 2018, 05:15:20 pm »

Ikarinojoō

Trade deals with our mortal empire through our host if needed

Maybe she wants to decorate some of her altars with nice gems

and we (I) want to decorate ours with plant-like people
+1
Plant people heck yeah

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 12, 2018, 05:19:56 pm »

You pull Ikarinojoō aside to discuss mortal affairs.

First, you confirm that her people's desire for vengeance does not pose a threat to the empire. "Of course not," the queen laughs, "the primary target of my wrath will be the worshipers of the Dwarven pantheon, particularly those filthy sea-dwarves. Your empire actively pulls people away from the worship of the gods who order the massacre of the Kappa, and thus we would consider it a friend if we had contact."

You are satisfied with her explanation, so you decide to offer Ikarinojoō a trade agreement on behalf of your mortals: The empire will send gems to the kappa, and the kappa will send the empire the seeds and expertise to grow Cucumberlin slaves. The transaction will be carried out by your host, of course, to avoid breaching your sacred forest.

"That is a great deal! I shall adorn myself with gems harvested by those who worship beauty, and our enemies shall know where your alligence lies when they see the Cucumberlin working for The Empire!"

You make small talk with the mortal queen for awhile, before passing her off to Sun-nut and General Thrane to work out the specifics of the deal.

---

The third night of the feast arrives; Sun-nut's formal coming of age! Your court preforms a brief ceromony to acknowlege the soon-to-be God Emperor as an adult, and you stand up to declare what everybody present already knows: that Sun-nut's fate is to rule over The Empire, and that he shall be crowned tomorrow.

Once the applause dies down, Sun-nut rises to make an anouncement of his own.

"I am to live amoung the people of my father as a god among." He declares, "I've known this for a long time. I have also known for a long time that among the population of The Town of the Tome, the place from which I shall rule, lives a mortal named Feyleaf, last daughter of the heroic Tomb Raider Trunk, who is destined to slay a god. As the god who will be dwelling closest to her, it stands to reason that I am her likely victim. I do not wish to be slain, and as thus I have been thinking of how I might turn her fate away from myself."

Your son pauses for dramatic effect, before continuing. "I have sent word to Feyleaf and her mother, asking for permission to make the fated-one my empress.They said yes. We are to be wed when she comes of age in two years. I will be safest from her as the love of her life and father of her children!"

A: How wonderful! Congratulations! I look forward to attending the wedding!
B: No! Tampering with lethal fate is the easiest way for a god to die! I forbid this union!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 05:22:07 pm by Weirdsound »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 12, 2018, 05:21:56 pm »

A

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 12, 2018, 05:24:17 pm »

A

Hotfire90

« Reply #582 on: April 12, 2018, 05:25:16 pm »

A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 12, 2018, 05:27:33 pm »

You give your blessing to the union! Applause once again echos throughout your divine dwelling.

As the party for the night dies down, you once again have the opprotunity to make some conversation!

Who do you want to speak with? (Choose any ONE of the above guests, or any member of your Pantheon except for Emperor Walnut)

What do you wish to speak about?

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 12, 2018, 05:31:17 pm »

Char-Dis: About where she stands in regard to us, the Dwarven Pantheon, and the Abyssal Pantheon, and whether or not she'd be willing to trade commodities/favors with us in the future.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 81