Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38503 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #495 on: April 10, 2018, 11:36:31 am »

A
I don't even really want the soul but I want to give her the daughter for some reason

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 10, 2018, 11:38:18 am »

A.  Let's put this feud behind us.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 10, 2018, 11:43:17 am »

B

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 10, 2018, 11:45:33 am »

A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 10, 2018, 12:23:50 pm »

You agree to the trade, and send your unnamed daughter away with the emissary. Several days later, you receive word that Emperor Walnut's soul has been delivered to the Amber Palace, and that Char-dis has named the girl 'Strider.'

4.8 CS:

The missionaries report back from the lands of the Nomad Dwarves. Although they were able to win you a few converts here and there, you learn that most nomad dwarf clans practice religious tolerance, meaning that winning the worship of a clan is not as simple as winning the worship of its leaders. Still, the missionaries are confident that they may make serious headway should they ever return.

End of the Fourth Decade!

It is time for the scrolls!

Pantheon Status:

Chief Goddess: Sunpetal of Beauty
Spouse/Consort: Senshinochi, Strongest among the Kappa

Administrator of The Amber Palace: Moonpetal of Pride
Saint 1: Emperor Walnut the Deceased Chestnut Dwarf
Saint 2: Position Open
Saint 3: Position Open
Unlock additional saint slots by swapping Moonpetal for a Courtly or Merciful administrator, or gaining control of Seats of Judgement!

Underling 1: Skoonheid the Angel Intermediary
Underling 2: Lahara of the Whirlpool the Goddess Spymaster

Following - 3
Orthodoxy - 5
Essence - 3
Host - 4

Skoonhein looks over the scrolls with you, and smiles. "You will be gaining essence again, which is good, although I still wouldn't push yourself too hard this decade. We can also expect a solid boost to the Orthodoxy of your followers in the near future, when the immortal God Emperor Sun-nut assumes the throne this decade.

5.0 CS:

Senshinochi approaches your throne, flanked by several lesser members of your court. After his traditional greeting of kneeling before you and enjoying a good long kiss after being instructed to stand, he speaks.

"My love," your husband begins, "three of our children, and my step son Sun-nut, will come of age this decade. I was hoping that you might be willing to earmark a bit of your essence to throw a great feast for them in ten years time, rather than simply hosting separate small parties for Uzzu, Sun-nut, and the twins Azuma and Nishi. Such a feast would be a good opportunity to rub elbows with the Abyssal Pantheon, and might also attract opprotunities for the children that you wont have positions for in your Pantheon."

"Uzzu's coming of age is likely to also be his wedding to Moonpetal," a cherub chimes in, "and Sun-nut's will be his coronation as emperor!"

You consider the request:
A: Damn skippy! We shall throw a feast without peer right here at my divine dwelling!
B: Emperor Walnut should be allowed to see his child come of age! Lets host the feast at The Amber Palace!
C: Lets save essence and pass the burden of throwing the feast onto my mortals! It shall be held at the Imperial Palace in the Town of the Tome!
D: Nah. Lets just throw three separate small parties with just family, court, and close friends.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 10, 2018, 12:32:30 pm »

A

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 10, 2018, 12:39:03 pm »

A

Let the dead be dead

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 10, 2018, 12:45:37 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 10, 2018, 12:50:39 pm »

A!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 10, 2018, 12:57:44 pm »

Can't walnut go to A or C?
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 10, 2018, 01:02:45 pm »

A

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 10, 2018, 01:05:48 pm »

B
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 10, 2018, 01:07:52 pm »

Can't walnut go to A or C?

Saints can't safely leave their afterlife until they become angels.

---

You decide to throw a massive coming of age feast at your divine dwelling, and quickly arrange to earmark a unit of your essence to provide supplies and decorations for such a party. Once the arrangements are made, most of the Cherubs who approached with Senshinochi leave, but your husband remains at your side to discuss a more private matter.

"My love," he declares, "I am honored to be part of your life and your court, but we must not forget that I am a mere mortal. I fear age may catch up with this body of mine soon soon, and wish to use this decade to go on adventures and secure my legacy while I am still fit and able. Is this okay with you, object of my love and worship?"

A: No! Your legacy is the children you give me!
B: Don't do anything rash! I'll gladly spend some essence to extend your youth, love.
C: Do as you please, and seek adventure where you will! I am happy so long as you are!
D: I have a potential hero named Oakbuttons questing against some dwarves who are loved by the gods you hate. You should join on his adventures!
E: The Empire needs leadership! Secure your legacy by ruling it until Sun-nut is crowned at the feast!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 10, 2018, 01:10:51 pm »

D

----

plus, the small conversion on the nomadic dwarvs is good enough, it may slowly spread not only between them but among places they visit
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 10, 2018, 01:11:08 pm »

D
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 81