Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38504 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #525 on: April 10, 2018, 02:45:30 pm »

Hmm. Can we only have one afterlife or will we be able to build more in the future?

B As a Goddess of Beauty we should totally have a divine harem.  :P

You can have as many afterlives as you want/can afford, so long as a Seat of Judgement exists and is staffed. If no seat of judgment exists, only one afterlife may exist in the entirety of the world, and extra afterlives will cataclysmicly fail until only one stands.

Can I get a "send someone to ask Senshinochi if he's cool with it" option?

Fine.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 10, 2018, 02:48:13 pm »

D

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 10, 2018, 02:53:36 pm »

D While I do want our Goddess to get a divine harem I also like Senshinochi so let's at least get his opinion. I mean we did do the same thing with him while we were married with Walnut so I don't see why he wouldn't say yes but I'd rather keep our relationship in good standing and not risk it.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 10, 2018, 02:56:49 pm »

D because kappa is best husband

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 10, 2018, 04:01:01 pm »

"Seek out Senshinochi on his adventures. If I can have his blessing, I will try to give Emperor Walnut another heir."

---

Skoonhein reports that his lecture on fiscal was poorly received, so he wound up having to gut the ruling council and replace most of the sitting members, but in the end he managed to rein in spending! He figures, however, the the many nobles he angered by expelling them from the council may harm the Orthodoxy and devotion of your faithful moving foward.

The cherubs return from their meeting with Senshinochi. "We consulted with your husband, without telling him that you sent us. He would actually be quite relieved if you were to once again make a regular mate out of Emperor Walnut. He doesn't want you to be lonely while he is gone, and confided to us that he always felt a bit guilty about forcing such a powerful and beautiful being as yourself into a monogamous lifestyle."

A: Clearly it is okay for me to start making regular visits to the Emperor's bedchambers at the Amber Palace!
B: If my husband is sure he is fine with it, I suppose I can visit the emperor once, and spend some essence to ensure a child results from the visit!
C: He is clearly testing me! I'd better remain faithful!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 10, 2018, 04:02:19 pm »

A Divine Harem is a go! All the husbands/consorts!  :P
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 10, 2018, 04:29:23 pm »

A

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 10, 2018, 05:15:26 pm »

C
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 10, 2018, 05:16:58 pm »

A

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 10, 2018, 05:54:31 pm »

A. Polyamory is the way.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 10, 2018, 08:35:57 pm »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 10, 2018, 09:59:01 pm »

A Divine Harem is a go! All the husbands/consorts!  :P

Quote from: omada on February 17, 2017, 05:12:40 pm
--------------

FINALLY SOMEONE IS POLYAMOROUS IN A RPG OR GAME OR WHATEVER

as a poly I was feeling very "lonely"

A
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 10, 2018, 10:42:05 pm »

You have your chariot readied for a trip to The Amber Palace as soon as you hear the good news from Senshinochi.

---

Despite having literally braved an afterlife as a mortal, died, and been subjected to the beginnings of fairly streneous Angelic training at the Amber Palace, Emperor Walnut is very much the same person you remember him to be: proud, intelligent, stubborn, ugly on the outside, and competent between the sheets. He refuses to discuss the trauma he has endured, but you can tell he is happy to be back in your life, and happier still that the empire he built still stands.

He is a bit distraught when he learns that General Thrane has abandoned his duties as regent of the empire, but you are able to calm The Emperor down by the end of your visit with him.

5.3 CS:

The Imperial gem mines are now officially up and running! So far neither construction nor mining operations have proven a threat to the security of your divine dwelling.

The Chestnut Dwarf citizens of the Empire enjoy their newfound wealth, and some even take to leaving small offerings of engraved gems underneath rocks or in tree hollows as gifts to their goddess. Skoonhein assures you that such sacrifices will have a small but positive impact on your flow of essence from decade to decade.

5.4 CS:

You give birth to Emperor Walnut's first postmortem son, a male Chestnut Dwarf who bear the mark of the hero! After consulting with the child's father, you settle upon the name 'Cider'. The sages inform you this hero will come of age in the year 8.6 CS.

5.5 CS:

Senshinochi returns triumphant, and entertains you with the story of his adventures. At first he and Oakbuttons had trouble seeing eye to eye; Senshinochi at first tried to take charge of the mission, as he had fought against the sea dwarves many times before, but Oakbuttons resisted this. The infighting lead to the party being separated after an attack from Nomad Dwarf Land Pirates resulted in the capture of most of the crew, but it was this very misfortune that brought Oakbuttons and Senshinochi together as they were forced to fight side by side to rescue their companions.

Once the teamwork issues were sorted out, the rest of the mission went smoothly. Upon arriving in the country of the Sea Dwarves, Oakbuttons distracted the intended targets by challenging them to a dwarven wrestling match while Senshinochi broke into their home and stole back the Heirloom Belt Buckle. The artifact was buried away in an attic, so as far as your husband knows, his victims still do not know that they have been robbed.

1, 2

Senshinochi honorably resisted the urge to take more from the sea dwarves than was asked of him, and has thus returned home with naught but a story to tell.

As you get reacquainted with your husband, several Cherub burst into your throne room! Apparently the Temple of the Tome is getting ready to send out a fresh batch of missionaries, and so the time has come once more for you to choose where they preach!
A: To the Chestnut Dwarves!
B: To the Nomad Dwarves!
C: To the Mountain Dwarves!
D: To the Sea Dwarves!
E: They should try and find the Kappa!
F: They should pick their own destination!

You suppose that now you have both husbands handy, so you also have to figure out who you will be sleeping with most often moving forward...
A: I'll stick with my first husband, Emperor Walnut.
B: I'll return to sleeping with my true love, Senshinochi.
C: I will do my best to love them both equally, complications be damned!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 10, 2018, 10:51:17 pm »

A
C

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 10, 2018, 11:47:09 pm »

Open harlotry is controversial to say the least, but we've already reached that bridge and crossed it, so we might as well.

A
C
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 81