Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38481 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #465 on: April 09, 2018, 03:55:41 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 09, 2018, 04:00:36 pm »

A

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 09, 2018, 04:17:14 pm »

A

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 09, 2018, 04:52:46 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 09, 2018, 06:12:34 pm »

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 09, 2018, 06:40:54 pm »

A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 09, 2018, 06:48:28 pm »

"The good news is that Imperial prospectors have just found a large deposite of gem-stones right on the edge of these woods!" Skoonhein declares. "Mining these would give your people income beyond taxes and the sale of excess food!"

A: Wonderful! Send word to the mortals that I endorse the extraction of pretty gems!
B: Wonderful! I use some of my essence to create tools and gears to get them started on the mining!
C: ...Are you nuts? I don't need mortals getting comfortable in and around this forest! Tell them they are forbidden to mine the gems!
D: Good for them, however I'm not going to get involved in this.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 09, 2018, 06:53:02 pm »

A I mean as long as they are staying to just the edges of our sacred woods then it should be fine. If they become to invasive than I'm sure we'll be able to rein them back under control. Especially with our son Sun-Nut set to lead the Empire as an Immortal God-Emperor.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 07:26:54 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 09, 2018, 07:12:27 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 09, 2018, 07:18:38 pm »

C, It's too dangerous.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 09, 2018, 07:52:12 pm »

D

Mortals can do whatever they want, which, knowing mortals, is probably mine the gems, and we'll keep judgement in reserve in case they go too far.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 09, 2018, 09:01:30 pm »

A one day our pantheon will be in the middle of a giant spiraling and majestic city with people worshipping us at the door of our castles we rule as gods and nobility, besides those  monster who protect us will be an huge mass of followers that will maintain the perimeter be it in land or in flying isles (?)

When the afterlife is done and we get more essence we should expand our holding

so we can extract the gems on sacred soil and still house our spymaster and maybe somebody else
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 09, 2018, 10:03:10 pm »

A

Gems and jewelry are too tied to our portfolio not to.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 09, 2018, 10:24:51 pm »

A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 10, 2018, 12:42:36 am »

"Send word to the mortals. Their gem mines have my blessing... of course. Now what of the prayer?"

Skoonhein clears his throat, and informs you that the prayer comes from Oakbuttons, a noble from the town of Chestnut Hole, which was captured by Emperor Walnut and added to the empire in 2.2 CS, and a recent convert to your cult.

"Oakbuttons explained to me that his grandfather once possessed a handsome gem-studded belt buckle that was stolen from him by a distant Sea Dwarf prince." Skoonhein begins, "several times his ancestors sought to reclaim the heirloom, but were talked down by priests of the Dwarven Gods, who argued that the theif's bloodline was sacred, and one could not act against it without acting against the dwarven gods. Oakbuttons wants to know if his new goddess would mind him gathering companions and embarking on a quest to retrieve the Heirloom Buckle?"

You suppose there is a chance that endorsing such a quest might not sit well with either the distant sea dwarves or their gods, but should he succeed, Oakbuttons would emerge as a hero worthy of serving you in a significant way.
A: I'm not going to publicly endorse his quest, but I'm not forbidding him to go either.
B: Tell him he has my blessing! Lets show these dwarves that my cult and I are without peer!
C: Not only am I going to endorse him, I'll make him an artifact as well!
D: Tell him no. I don't feel like stirring shit up.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 81