Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: SPAMSOVEREIGN: HRM Iago Malagrange-Thaüm of Nevo Koronn  (Read 4984 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMSOVEREIGN: HRM Iago Malagrange of Nevo Koronn
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2018, 01:45:53 pm »

A
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2018, 10:03:54 am »

Spies are sent out to infiltrate the mysterious organisation.

5to7

Under your personal guidance your spies are sent to infiltrate the organisation. Your personnel is capable and the organisation, named NKFF (Nevo Koronn Freedom Front), seems starved for new members, so your spies are easily integrated into the hidden community.

The ranks of the NKFF mostly consist of low-level civilians, fighting for democracy and equal representation. The leadership, however, seems to be more focused on personal gain. Recently, they seem to have found the Taglerine Government as a loyal sponsor.

A: I can not afford to take any risks. Have all participants exposed and rounded up!
B: Killing my own civilians tends to not work out. Maybe I can pay off the leadership to call off the attacks.
C: If I let this rebellion fester a bit longer my spies will climb the ranks and might take over the organisation. After all, there is no opposition like controlled opposition. !!

!: This option is available because of your high intrigue skill.
!: High risk, high reward option.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2018, 10:15:40 am »

Killing civilians may not be the best idea, but we've already committed one-third? of our savings to the wedding with no income in sight.
I did vote for an intrigue king, though. And it looks like we have a bonus to the rolls, so that changes the risks.

C talked myself into it.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2018, 10:39:19 am »

C I did this in real life once, it was great

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2018, 01:10:54 pm »

C

C I did this in real life once, it was great

wait... what?
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2018, 01:13:57 pm »

A I don't want to risk both our safety and the safety of the son of the ruler of the bigger scarier nation next to us.

Eh A probably isn't going to win anyway. C Nothing ventured nothing gained! I hope we can make some pretty awesome propaganda off these guys.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:16:11 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2018, 01:23:57 pm »

I don't want to risk both our safety and the safety of the son of the ruler of the bigger scarier nation next to us.
I might have agreed with you if it weren't so early in the game that it doesn't feel like a big deal.
Albeit, I do ship it, so it would be a shame if they all died.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2018, 05:12:22 pm »

You order the spies to work themselves up in the organisation

6!to8

4436 A.G., Late Third Quarter
Great, glorious success! It took some quarters, in which you had to suspend the marriage to the annoyance of the Thaumatans, but you have succeeded. In the end, John Radugast, one of your more insignificant spies, managed to work his way up to the elected president of the organisation, after the old president passed because of a very, very unfortunate accident involving a mysterious sniper that totally wasn't John himself. The party still remains in the shadows, but using it as a basis for controlled opposition in the future is very plausible.

Your wedding commences gloriously. Most of the high nobility of Nevo Koronn and many international delegates are present to attend the live-broadcasted celebration. At the end of the celebration, the priest asks you which names you take, as is custom in a marriage between men.

A: We shall take the name of Malagrange, for I am the King in this marriage and my people know me by that name.
B: We shall take the name of Malagrange-Thaüm, a sentiment the Thaumathans might appreciate.
C: We shall take the name of Thaüm, so I can shed this peasant name and become a true Thaumatan Dynastic.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:14:43 pm by Lord_lemonpie »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2018, 05:19:38 pm »

B
Novice english wordsmith

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2018, 05:22:02 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2018, 05:48:36 pm »

Hey I totally picked that name for its aristocratic sound!  :P

B ecause hyphenated names are even more aristocratic.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2018, 06:55:38 am »

B

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMSOVEREIGN: HRM Iago Malagrange-Thaüm of Nevo Koronn
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2018, 10:43:36 am »

"We shall take the name Malagrange-Thaüm!", you exclaim, evoking a variety of responses in the public. The Thaumatan delegation, including king Rothgar Thaüm himself, seems to be utterly exited, cheering and clapping. Some of the higher nobility frown, though the more intrigue-inclined seem to smirk, knowing that this name will give your children claims, albeit very minor ones, on the Thaumatan throne. The social networks are likely buzzing with activity condoning the change.

"You may now kiss the groom!", the priest speaks. After the kiss, a thought comes to your mind.

A: "That was better than any kiss I've ever shared with a woman!"
B: "Just like kissing a girl, how wonderful!."
C: "Yuck, I'd much rather have had a bride in front of me."
D: "Utterly unarousing, like any other carnal pleasure."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2018, 10:48:06 am »

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2018, 01:05:08 pm »

A
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9