Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: SPAMSOVEREIGN: HRM Iago Malagrange-Thaüm of Nevo Koronn  (Read 4975 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMSOVEREIGN: HRM Iago Malagrange of Nevo Koronn
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2018, 04:48:50 pm »

B Keeping close relations with Thaumata sounds like a good idea to me. As they are both our direct neighbor and one of the bigger nations around us. Plus it's good to have backup should we wish to expand at the expense of Lys or Taglerin. We also never know if that third son might one day stand to inherit much like our own mother did.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 04:52:44 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2018, 07:12:35 pm »

How kind of them to let us talk to our neighbors.

Honestly I had been hoping to marry Lys, anyone who sends Warmen to greet a new king probably throws a good feast. If the rest of the Thaumatans are like this guy, we'll be lucky they let us sit at the head table for our wedding. Still, their stars outnumber our star. And they want our trade route badly.

B is better than not to B

Plus it's good to have backup should we wish to expand
Our focus is Intrigue, ideally we won't conquer unless we've already arranged a swift victory.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2018, 07:43:47 pm »

I'm leaning more toward D; we can probably get a better match elsewhere, and, besides, what good is a political marriage without heirs? If we're going to go to the gay, it's going to have to be on the side, as monarchs have practiced since time immemorial.
In fact, we should assert our right as King to plural marriage as soon as possible.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2018, 06:45:30 am »

"I accept your offer, and shall wed Rothgar's son, for how closer the blood, how closer the alliance.", you speak. "The arrangements shall be made.", the Prince-Ambassador replies, as he gives a little nod and leaves the room. Hardly the way to depart from the chambers of a King. Marrying the son of Rothgar would grant you plenty of legitimacy and strengthen your position as a true noble, as well as a claim on the Thaumatan throne for your children. The populace might frown on the decision though.

Outside, you hear discussions. An angry man seems to be yelling in a harsh language you can not comprehend without translator implants.

A: Let Ragnar's Warmen in at once.
B: Next on the list is the Taglerine delegation.
C: Dismiss both those worthless delegations at once.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2018, 10:55:02 am »

Who needs a commoner's opinion, we are a true king!

A
Let's see if the space Vikings are friend or foe.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2018, 01:16:56 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2018, 08:01:56 pm »

A Bring the brute
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2018, 04:07:07 pm »

As your lackeys open the doors to the central hall leading towards your throne room, you see the two groups bickering. The Taglerine delegation tries to flee the raging bearded man that has threateningly drawn a primitive metal blade by running towards the safety of your throne room, yet the guards are swift to stop them. Instead, the guards urge the other delegation forward, blatantly disrespecting the cowardly Taglerines. Ragnar's men enter the room, and the raging man grunts menacingly at the Taglerines whilst sheathing his ornate dagger.

The warmen are dressed as you would expect warmen hailing from one of the stars in the Blood King's Legacy to dress. Clad in plain yet intimidating, soot-black nanocarbon plate armour, trailed by holographical capes in dark-red, violet and orange. Their exposed faces are home to lengthy, braided beards and hosts of jagged scars. These men know war in all its terrible glory. One of them seems to be carrying the torn-off head of one of many decorative busts in your castle. The leader of the delegation, whose face bears bio-engineered or tattooed patterns, speaks with a raspy voice, and a think Köningsheimer accent.

"Glorious Crowned King Malagrange, you honour us by ignoring those Taglerine isopods! We bring joyful news, as Grandjarl Ragnar has invited you to attend to his great Games of Strength and Honour next year. You shall be allowed to bring a champion to compete in the arena, an honour never been granted to a foreigner. Shall you join us for fun and merriment?"

A: "You honour me, Delegator. I shall join you with great pleasure."
B: "You dare walk into my palace armed, and vandalize my property? Begone, insolent upstarts, back to that shithole of yours."
C: "A tempting offer, but I need to focus on governing my realm instead."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2018, 04:23:09 pm »

A I think we should be friends with the scary warrior people!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2018, 04:26:25 pm »

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2018, 04:31:32 pm »

A

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2018, 04:31:54 pm »

A It smells trap
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2018, 05:01:08 pm »

"May your soul be blessed with the blood of your enemies, Crowned King Malagrange! Glory and Victory in your conquests!". The Delegator bows appropriately, and his delegation follows. They humbly back out of the room, and again seem hostile towards the Taglerines. You see the Taglerine ambassadors cower in fear when the men walk past them again.

A: Welcome the Taglerines into your halls.
B: Let those spineless Walchuria-sympathizing tools rot in the cold halls of your palace while you attend to business that actually matters.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2018, 06:31:11 pm »

A Because we can't do a good day's Intrigue without meeting with the friends of the enemies of our friends.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2018, 06:35:09 pm »

A We might as well see what they have to say. I mean the envoy seems pretty pathetic so I don't think we're going to have much to worry about it this degrades into an argument.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9