Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I'm letting you pick the next universe... based only on the name. Enjoy!

Microscope
- 2 (22.2%)
Ditch
- 0 (0%)
Shattered
- 2 (22.2%)
Jail
- 2 (22.2%)
Failure
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Acter's Revenge  (Read 20295 times)

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Acter's Revenge
« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2018, 10:06:53 pm »

Collects the shard and moves it to a visibly developed, active, area and find a nice spot to hide it. Turns attention to the activities of the invaders. Something is coming, he knows its coming, but why wont they just go back and accept their fate. Are they too stupid to see the potential end of everything? Keeps the rest of his efforts on hold. If he hears of the Ka then things are not all disappointing.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2018, 10:15:08 pm »

Create an Anchored Shard anchored to the Da. If possible, offer the Da the god-defying arts of the Cicadas in exchange for cooperation. (Clestesth is unlikely to actually have this knowledge, and it probably doesn't work in this universe, but whatever :P )

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2018, 10:20:48 pm »

Utilizing a planetary shard

Create a magical aura around the eggplant 🍆 moon of Datum, it makes all of the mortals on the planetmoon the gift of a heightened sense of intelligence and increased desire to progress technology, there is a caveat to this beneficial boon. The aura makes the mortals, more prone to extreme measures... as in they have a sadistic pleasure in progressing scientific progression (human eggplant experimentation)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2018, 11:11:11 pm »

using the power of my Continental shard i have natural disasters of ash/fire happen across the land hopefully destroying the food supply they have, and have it do this twice, while i create Memetic shards to the idea of destruction in all forms
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 08, 2018, 08:42:07 am »

Collects the shard and moves it to a visibly developed, active, area and find a nice spot to hide it. Turns attention to the activities of the invaders. Something is coming, he knows its coming, but why wont they just go back and accept their fate. Are they too stupid to see the potential end of everything? Keeps the rest of his efforts on hold. If he hears of the Ka then things are not all disappointing.

You may not move shards! I should have told you this earlier.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2018, 01:52:25 pm »

Memetic Shard:

>Incite very vivid dreams of mass production in the minds of the great engineers and industrialists of Carklock
>Possess a craftsman of Carklock to produce a method to produce a very profitable/useful product that is in demand in his/her civilisation. E.g. spinning jennies, Bessemer process or whatever is appropriate.
>Encourage random groups of craftsmen to organise craftsmen unions dedicated to better conditions and advantages for their occupation.
>Influence a group of Ka craftsmen to suddenly create muzzled-loading rifles.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 08, 2018, 03:00:49 pm »

Using a planetary shard, swirl the upper atmosphere of Meridian into a massive storm.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 08, 2018, 06:32:18 pm »

Try again. Create a planetary shard on the planet, hoping my skill at this has increased. Then melt the ice cap using fire, flooding the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 08, 2018, 07:45:55 pm »

Create a Continental shard at what seems to be the least used continent of The planet.
Contemplate the creation of a new planet.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2018, 11:12:24 pm »

Get information for my rescue op.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 08, 2018, 11:42:27 pm »

Using Continental Shard (of Subterranean Fires): First an foremost; the shard greatly enriches the mineral density of the underground of Vilyrian. After all, the Deeper Earth holds great riches, does it not? After this, he gets a plan, a great plan, but one that cannot be executed properly just yet.
So for now, this shard splits off a Biome sized Shard targeted to the land above its domain.

The main Shard of Cavefriend then, taking note of the normal surface dwelling mortal's inability to see in the dark, alters the fabric of the universe, causing crystals to glow, the purer and finer the crystal, the brighter.

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2018, 02:53:30 am »

"Burn? Burn with fire, scythe and scepter. Fire cleanses. Fire lives. Fire hidden things reveals. Scorch this desert. Peer into resulting glass. See the hidden face of self. See the tyrant in the sky. Heed the call of life and ash. Tear the mask of lies asunder. And all shall be yours."
Grall imparts his revelation in a suitably cryptic manner to the lone Aissh.
And secretly anchors an Anchored shard inside him.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:55:59 am by Secheral »

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2018, 08:53:43 am »

Get information for my rescue op.

Be more specific!
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2018, 11:57:13 pm »

Using his local shard, enacts a protective barrier to ward off dangerous weather patterns, objects, and almost anything else. However the mortals carrying in and out what they need or want passing through the barrier until it is no longer needed. The barrier is transparent blue. Sensing words of worshipers in a specific continent uses his stored memetic shard of warfare at the largest gathering of his worshipers.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #164 on: February 10, 2018, 01:36:51 am »

Thanking the Azure Terrapin for the asynchronous timestream, Clestesth begins working on a certain Universal shard Lo may be interested in.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16