Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 49140 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2018, 02:17:26 am »

Take over the port city and become mayor.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2018, 12:22:16 pm »

Write on a piece of paper a list that consists of the following

• I, Blood_Librarian, am in possession of a nuclear arsenal of the extremely deadly variety, the method of triggering should be available to me at the time of this list coming true along with a reasonable accessibility to myself at any point in the future..
  • All the wishes I, Blood_Librarian make will give me one additional pint of blood in the of a spritzer bottle as a bonus for being such a nice person
  • I, Blood_Librarian has the ability to summon CLOWN noses, into any place at anywhere, with the expectation that they may or may not be used in lethal brain aneurisms.
  • I, Blood_Librarian will never be incinerated, obliterated, or otherwise completely destroyed in such a manner that my Ego is left without a host, if needed, I will conveniently have another host/body ready to go, or failing that a tome that looks pretty neat with some extra spooky abilities.
  • At any time that I would be completely and utterly annihilated by extreme and over-kill means, I may instead choose to be imprisoned in an equivalently powerful and overkill prison where I may eventually choose to escape from.
  • As of the time of writing of this note, I, Blood_Librarian, am a elemental spirit of the Primal Fire. I have the equivalent power of large nation state or similar entity in terms of fire power and resources that a elemental planar entity would be expected to have, in addition to the nuclear weapons outlined in list entity one. the abilities deprived by this status is not linked to my body, but my Ego, and at any point i may facilitate there use, heedless of the possible dangers of manipulating such raw power may be.
  • As of the moment this list come true, I, Blood_Librarian, are to be equipped with no less then energy weapons that act suspiciously like light sabers on my person. of course, I will have the ability to use such weapons freely.

I wish that everything on this list at this moment is true
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2018, 08:20:49 pm »

You don't have your wish yet.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2018, 08:28:31 pm »

You don't have your wish yet.

Blood_Librarian is a new comer so they get a wish, sorry

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 22
« Reply #244 on: February 15, 2018, 11:48:48 am »

Advertise my services. Sacrifice everyone who falls for it.
[3] Several people move in, but you don't have any way to kill people inside you.
respawn again.
Welcome back to life.
Since I ate ziizo, I use his digested lifeforce to heal my throat back to normal.
[2] Lifeforce isn't a thing mortals have.
Someone is attempting to annex Russia? This would have a large and dangerous effect on the geopolitical system. Should avoid allowing too many orbit-capable entities to merge. Hmm.

Destroy Russia's space program so that wertyzery's new empire can't use it to shoot at me.
[6 vs. 6] You bombard all potential Russian anti-space assets, including some curiously empty anti-orbital nuke launch facilities and their missile silos. And then you get hit by a nuclear missile. Respawn?
Negotiate with my captors, explain to them my medical skills.
[6] They decide to enslave you as a superhuman medic.
So I'm a God of cats who is also a corgi. Sigh. I assume I still have my powers. All canines besides werewolves,
including me, shall turn into cats.

[4] You unleash a vast bark followed by a series of meows heard across the world, transforming all non-werewolf canines in the world into feline equivalents.
Use powers to put on a show and impress the citizens
[2] Your miming is incomprehensibly subtle and elegant. No one notices.
Equip my bullets with depleted uranium bullet tips, powerful enough to kill anything
[1] You're arrested for breaking gun control laws.
Take over the port city and become mayor.
[6] You manage to install a heretical theocracy with you as the (allegedly absent after some great sin) god-mayor.
Write on a piece of paper a list that consists of the following

• I, Blood_Librarian, am in possession of a nuclear arsenal of the extremely deadly variety, the method of triggering should be available to me at the time of this list coming true along with a reasonable accessibility to myself at any point in the future..
  • All the wishes I, Blood_Librarian make will give me one additional pint of blood in the of a spritzer bottle as a bonus for being such a nice person
  • I, Blood_Librarian has the ability to summon CLOWN noses, into any place at anywhere, with the expectation that they may or may not be used in lethal brain aneurisms.
  • I, Blood_Librarian will never be incinerated, obliterated, or otherwise completely destroyed in such a manner that my Ego is left without a host, if needed, I will conveniently have another host/body ready to go, or failing that a tome that looks pretty neat with some extra spooky abilities.
  • At any time that I would be completely and utterly annihilated by extreme and over-kill means, I may instead choose to be imprisoned in an equivalently powerful and overkill prison where I may eventually choose to escape from.
  • As of the time of writing of this note, I, Blood_Librarian, am a elemental spirit of the Primal Fire. I have the equivalent power of large nation state or similar entity in terms of fire power and resources that a elemental planar entity would be expected to have, in addition to the nuclear weapons outlined in list entity one. the abilities deprived by this status is not linked to my body, but my Ego, and at any point i may facilitate there use, heedless of the possible dangers of manipulating such raw power may be.
  • As of the moment this list come true, I, Blood_Librarian, are to be equipped with no less then energy weapons that act suspiciously like light sabers on my person. of course, I will have the ability to use such weapons freely.

I wish that everything on this list at this moment is true
This looks like a rather blatant attempt to get far more than one wish for the price of one. So I'm not granting it.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 15, 2018, 11:54:41 am »

I wish that everything that touched me turned into melting butter. Sentient butter with fully functioning nerve systems that will allow them to feel the agony of their new skinless and unprotected buttery selves melting and wasting away.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:01:12 pm by Secheral »

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2018, 11:59:20 am »

I wish that everyone, everywhere, was cloned, and said clone would become evil.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 15, 2018, 12:29:44 pm »

I wish for the space-city AI to become a god
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 15, 2018, 01:54:29 pm »

Can I preserve my wish?

Also: While the Russian military are disorganized, take control as leader and kill all that stand in my way. But mostly take control. Peacefully.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:56:29 pm by wertyzerty »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 15, 2018, 04:38:46 pm »

Being enslaved actually serves my purposes.

I wish for complete control over organic biological systems, à la Panacea from Worm. Basically, biokinesis.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 15, 2018, 07:03:25 pm »

I wish that I was a AI-controlled divine space warship with a heavy laser cannon that can perform both orbital bombardment and destroying theoretical “indestructible” targets that are only performed through a wish. The ship also comes with a black hole fuel generator, and if the ship is destroyed than it will create a literally ever-expanding black hole from its explosion
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:22:41 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 15, 2018, 07:09:19 pm »

Reserve my wish, and my respawn.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:01:21 am by Egan_BW »

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 15, 2018, 08:18:28 pm »

Can I preserve my wish?
You cannot stockpile wishes, but you don't have to spend them immediately.
I wish for a magical ultra-greatsword that pierces any and all defenses, including those granted by wishes and stated to be unpenetrable. And spawn in the space city.
You can't trump future wishes. (But this wish is valid as currently worded and would allow destroying Yog-Neighoth's soul.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 15, 2018, 08:24:25 pm »

Gonna save my wish for now.
Have the damage to the port city repaired and get more people to be cops.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 15, 2018, 08:41:47 pm »

I conserve my wish. Tell my cat army to massacre corgi lovers all over the world.

PURRRRRRGE!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 08:46:37 pm by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30