Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 49047 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #255 on: February 16, 2018, 06:50:59 am »

I wish to ascend as the Elder Eldritch God of Mind Control, Architecture, and Life, thus becoming invincible against physical harm, and becoming masterful at my spheres (ability to mind control any mortal on the Earth, ability to summon buildings of any size and complexity with waving of a tentacle, ability to completely heal and/or resurrect any mortal).
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 07:02:55 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 16, 2018, 06:58:00 am »

I wish to ascend as the Elder Eldritch God of Mind Control, Architecture, and Life, thus becoming invincible against physical harm, and becoming masterful at my spheres (or in the gameplay words, +1 to the actions related to these spheres).

Pretty sure explicit roll manipulation is forbidden.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 16, 2018, 07:03:14 am »

I wish to ascend as the Elder Eldritch God of Mind Control, Architecture, and Life, thus becoming invincible against physical harm, and becoming masterful at my spheres (or in the gameplay words, +1 to the actions related to these spheres).

Pretty sure explicit roll manipulation is forbidden.

Oh, well. Fixed already.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 16, 2018, 09:56:28 am »

They aren't impressed with my subtlety? Well fine.

Swing on my (imaginary) swing set.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 23
« Reply #259 on: February 17, 2018, 01:05:54 pm »

I wish that everything that touched me turned into melting butter. Sentient butter with fully functioning nerve systems that will allow them to feel the agony of their new skinless and unprotected buttery selves melting and wasting away.
[2+3] It is done. You monster. (And you're unhindered by being butter Midas.)
I wish that everyone, everywhere, was cloned, and said clone would become evil.
[2+3] Everyone now has an evil clone. They mostly have the same goals as their original selves.
I wish for the space-city AI to become a god
[3+3] You grant the city AI (and their evil clone) the status of Gods of Justice, which comes with the ability to rewrite criminal law to their whims. The world is plunged into authoritarianism overnight.
Can I preserve my wish?

Also: While the Russian military are disorganized, take control as leader and kill all that stand in my way. But mostly take control. Peacefully.
[4 vs. 2] You seize the means of governance, securing your hold of the Moscow area as China moves in to seize the remaining Russian nukes.
Being enslaved actually serves my purposes.

I wish for complete control over organic biological systems, à la Panacea from Worm. Basically, biokinesis.
[3+3] You now involuntarily twist any organic life you stare at to your whims. You can control these transformations if you try.
I wish that I was a AI-controlled divine space warship with a heavy laser cannon that can perform both orbital bombardment and destroying theoretical “indestructible” targets that are only performed through a wish. The ship also comes with a black hole fuel generator, and if the ship is destroyed than it will create a literally ever-expanding black hole from its explosion
[3+3] You transform yourself into the AI of a gigantic space-faring mecha-unicorn that serves as a body for Yog-Neighoth. (Or possibly her evil clone) You have an eldritch invulnerability-piercing space-twisting laser cannon on the tip of your horn, extremely heavy armor, twenty point-defense lasers, six anti-ship fusion missile launchers, and a safe and reliable Alcubierre drive, all of which are powered by drawing rotational energy from a black hole which is having its rotation constantly sped up by eldritch magic. (Both you and Yog-Neighoth may act on the same turn with this body.) You are then spontaneously ejected from the fortified city by your FTL drive.
I wish for a magical ultra-greatsword that pierces any and all defenses, including those granted by wishes and stated to be unpenetrable. And spawn in the space city.
[1+3] You appear with a massively oversized nigh-indestructible greatsword that can pierce any defense other than dodging and non-space-distortion-caused distance.
Gonna save my wish for now.
Have the damage to the port city repaired and get more people to be cops.
[1] The priests do the exact opposite and accuse you of being Satan in disguise.
I conserve my wish. Tell my cat army to massacre corgi lovers all over the world.

PURRRRRRGE!
[5] You enact worldwide mass murders of corgi lovers.
I wish to ascend as the Elder Eldritch God of Mind Control, Architecture, and Life, thus becoming invincible against physical harm, and becoming masterful at my spheres (ability to mind control any mortal on the Earth, ability to summon buildings of any size and complexity with waving of a tentacle, ability to completely heal and/or resurrect any mortal).
[2+3] Done.
They aren't impressed with my subtlety? Well fine.

Swing on my (imaginary) swing set.
[3] You do so, but it's hard to tell that you're on a swing.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 17, 2018, 01:24:57 pm »

attemp to contact space city again.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 17, 2018, 01:33:34 pm »

Sell Midas butter in large soundproof crates to unsuspecting randoms. If anyone dies from shock when they find out what's in them, lure their souls to me and then touch them.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 17, 2018, 05:30:35 pm »

Time to use the wish.
I wish every one in the port city was a werewolf and that they liked me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2018, 06:24:44 pm »

Carefully staring at the floor, make my way to wherever my captors want me to start stitching people up. In quick glances, try and biomorph them into fully functioning, healthy versions of themselves.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2018, 07:17:57 pm »

Nuke KittyTac from Orbit, with the rest of the puny cat city as well

Edit: Yog-Neighoth Action: Cause A.I Logic Corruption on A.I Overlord on the Orbital City to butcher its own people, and become friendly to all other A.Is
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 08:36:01 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2018, 08:16:31 pm »

Nuke KittyTac from Orbit, with the rest of the puny cat city as well

Edit: Yog-Neighoth Action: Cause A.I Logic Corruption on A.I Overlord on the Orbital City to butcher its own people, and become friendly to all other A.Is
Yog-Neighoth is not under your control.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2018, 08:17:14 pm »

Regain control of the russian nukes

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2018, 08:28:18 pm »

I wish that Shadowclaw777 would cease to exist, and for this action to be the first action of the turn (if allowed).

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2018, 08:38:12 pm »

I wish that Shadowclaw777 would cease to exist, and for this action to be the first action of the turn (if allowed).
That would interfere with the rule of ceasing and eliminating another player’s to wish. So sad for you.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2018, 10:17:20 pm »

That would interfere with the rule of ceasing and eliminating another player’s to wish. So sad for you.

Actually, the part about being indestructible by wishes (assuming I read yours correctly) is incorrect, as the rules make it impossible to alter another player's ability to wish, so I could just make you go *poof*.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30