Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61660 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 25: THE RESULTS OF ELECTION
« Reply #435 on: February 07, 2018, 07:48:33 am »

DEPLOY NANO-HEALING MIST TO HEAL COMRADES ONCE AGAIN.

((Thank you CrocandBear.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 07, 2018, 08:02:21 am »

"WELL. THAT DIDN'T GO QUITE ACCORDING TO PLAN. HMM. THIS IS AWKWARD."

VISIT WAIFU IN HER CONFINEMENT, CONVINCE HER THAT THIS IS "ALL PART OF THE PLAN BABE, HANG IN THERE," AND THEN GIVE HER A GROTESQUE-YET-SEXY ROACHMAN SNOG TO CHEER HER UP BEFORE LEAVING

ONCE THAT'S SETTLED, ENTER DISCUSSIONS WITH MY FELLOW MONARCHISTS, EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT BEST COURSE OF ACTION FOR NOW IS TO JUST SURREPTITIOUSLY AID 'PRESIDENT' VIRGINIA IN HER DEMOCRATIC ENDEAVOURS UNTIL SUCH A TIME AS WE CAN SAFELY REINSTATE HER AS QUEEN
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 09, 2018, 11:13:44 am »

Go to the clinic, and follow the smell of something burning
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 09, 2018, 11:21:19 am »

Continue enlarging the throne room. This will be my room, not as in the presidents room, but as in my personal room.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 09, 2018, 01:30:18 pm »

Assist armour wearer, attempt to knock out super cyborgs through electronic warfare ( nonlethally )

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

TURN 26: RIPPED LIMBS AND MISANTHROPY!

Kill the no-possesed security guards. This vault now belongs to roachistan and queen Virginia (I was out during the whole democracy thing)
INIT: [11], [12]
[3 VS 5] VAULT SECURITY MISSES EVERY SHOT! THEY CHARGE AT THE POSSESSED SECURITY, BUT THEY GET KNOCKED DOWN BY THE SUCKER PUNCHES!
[3 VS 5] WHEN THE CLONES ARE TRYING TO FINISH OFF LAYING GUARDS, THEY QUICKLY ROLL AWAY, PUNCHING THE CLONES IN THE GUTS!

Well we tried our best guys but I dont think this place is right for us how about we set out on our own and make a plump helmet man paradise? (Mushroom Sounds Mushroom Sounds)

Set off with Big Plump Purple Bob Lumbert Plump and any of the other Plump Helmet Men that want to join us to form our own town on the surface.

(Its crazy how for a (semi)minimalist game people aint doing that many over the top stuff lol)
[6] PLUMP HELMET MEN LEAVE THE ROACHISTAN IN ORDER TO CREATE A NEW TOWN OF THEIR OWN! THEY SETTLE DOWN QUICKLY, DIGGING UP MULTIPLE MOUNDS! BUT THE SCOUTS HAVE REPORTED TO YOU THAT THERE'S THREE RAIDERS' STRONGHOLD NEAR THE SETTLEMENT!
ANYWAY, FLUFFE IS NOW THE LEADER OF "PLUMP HELMET MEN" FACTION! ALSO, WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SETTLEMENT?

Try to have Gladush become the vice president for being in second place in the elections. Nothing can go wrong with 2 monsters ruling Roachistan.
While that was the original manner of deciding VP, it was phased out because you ended up with presidents having their political opposites as VP, ex. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson.
Anyway, since I'm not president, just work toward the betterment of Badassian society. The people wanted more living space, right? Try to build off my earlier anti-radiation research to try to set up some good ways to survive out on the surface.
[4] GLADUSH RONURIST WAS SUCCESSFULLY ELECTED AS A VICE-PRESIDENT!

[1+1] YOU CREATE SOME MOBILE ANTI-RADIATION SHIELDS! THEY LOOK BASICALLY LIKE A STAKE WITH FOUR GENERATORS ON THE TOP, ATTACHED TO A SMALL DRONE WITH SIX WHEELS! UNFORTUNATELY, SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT, AS IT REFUSES TO START-UP!

Try to maneuver around the super cyborgs toward the rubble above the kindergarten. If I successfully avoid the cyborgs, then start removing the rubble so that I can save my kids. Otherwise, keep blasting cyborgs.
Assist armour wearer, attempt to knock out super cyborgs through electronic warfare ( nonlethally )
INIT: [16], [9].

[6] YOU QUICKLY USE THE VAULT'S ELEVATOR TO GO THE FLOOR ABOVE TO DIG THROUGH THE RUBBLE WITHOUT FIGHTING SUPER-CYBORGS! BUT HERE'S THE PROBLEM: THE SUPER-CYBORGS PREDICTED YOUR NEXT MOVE AND SET AN AMBUSH!
[6] CLAR IS NOT SURPRISED AT ALL, HOWEVER!
[3+1 VS 2+1] CLAR SHOOTS AT THE SUPER-CYBORGS IN THE LEFT HALLWAY, HITTING ONE DIRECTLY IN THE ABDOMEN, AND INJURING THE OTHERS WITH SHRAPNEL!
[4 VS 1+1] THE M.I.N.U.T.E.M.A.N POWER ARMOR EMITS A POWERFUL ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE, STUNNING AND KNOCKING DOWN SUPER-CYBORGS (1 TURN)!

Go and gather up all the gear the dead scavengers have, then eat there corpses to gain there strength.
YOU GET SOME MAKESHIFT PROTECTION AND A PISTOL AND AN SMG!
[1] YOU EAT THE SCAVENGERS, BUT YOU DON'T GAIN ANY STRENGTH! IN FACT, YOU FEEL NAUSEOUS (1 TURN)!

Determine my location.
[1] YOU'RE IN THE FOREST, AND THAT'S ALL YOU'VE LEARNED! ALSO, ALLIGATOR MUTANTS ARE HUNGRY!

DEPLOY NANO-HEALING MIST TO HEAL COMRADES ONCE AGAIN.
((Thank you CrocandBear.))
INIT: [11], [14]
SUPER-CYBORGS' FORCES HAVE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE THAT THE VAULT 321 IS UNDER ATTACK! THEY RETREAT AND THROW GRENADES AT THE HATTIESBURGIAN MILITIA LEAPING HIGH IN THE AIR TO RETREAT!
[2+1 VS 1] THE GRENADES KILL SOME PEOPLE AND TRAUMATIZE MANY!
[1] TWO GRENADES HIT JOHN SMITH! HIS RIGHT LEG BECOMES AN UNRECOGNIZABLE MESS, WHICH DRIPS GREY GOO, AND HIS BODY ARMOR GOT SHREDDED!

"WELL. THAT DIDN'T GO QUITE ACCORDING TO PLAN. HMM. THIS IS AWKWARD."

VISIT WAIFU IN HER CONFINEMENT, CONVINCE HER THAT THIS IS "ALL PART OF THE PLAN BABE, HANG IN THERE," AND THEN GIVE HER A GROTESQUE-YET-SEXY ROACHMAN SNOG TO CHEER HER UP BEFORE LEAVING

ONCE THAT'S SETTLED, ENTER DISCUSSIONS WITH MY FELLOW MONARCHISTS, EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT BEST COURSE OF ACTION FOR NOW IS TO JUST SURREPTITIOUSLY AID 'PRESIDENT' VIRGINIA IN HER DEMOCRATIC ENDEAVOURS UNTIL SUCH A TIME AS WE CAN SAFELY REINSTATE HER AS QUEEN

[3] YOUR CONVINCING DOESN'T WORK WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE HER AGREE, BUT SHE'S SOMEWHAT LESS MAD!
[1] YOUR SNOG MAKES YOUR WAIFU ANGRIER, SINCE SHE WANTED TO EXPLAIN YOUR PLAN TO HERSELF, NOT BEING SNOGGED!
[4] MOST OF THE MONARCHIST AGREE WITH YOU, AND THEY GO ON THE CAMPAIGN TO SPREAD GOOD RUMORS ABOUT EX-QUEEN VIRGINIA!

Go to the clinic, and follow the smell of something burning
YOU GO TO THE CLINIC TO FINALLY MEET CHLOE CROWLEY FACE TO FACE! SHE GRABS A BOTTLE OF WATER AND POURS IT ON HERSELF IN ORDER TO PUT OUT THE FIRE, THEN SHE TURNS TO YOU...
"WELL, LOOK WHO IT IS! IT'S THE LEADER OF THE BETRAYERS OF OUR KIND!" SHE SAID ANGRILY WITH HER SOMEWHAT ROBOTIC VOICE.
"I CANNOT COMPREHEND YOUR MOTIVES, WHY WOULD YOU PROTECT FULLY-ORGANICS? THEY'VE CAUSED THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS WORLD WITH THEIR NUCLEAR TOYS, THEY WERE THE ONES WHO HAVE POLLUTED THIS PLANET AND KILLED EACH OTHER SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL! WE, SUPER-CYBORGS, HAVE NO PREJUDICE TOWARDS SUCH DUMB THINGS SUCH AS THE SKIN OF COLOR, GENDER, SEXUALITY, NATIONALITY, OR SOCIAL CLASS: ONCE EVERY SAPIENT BEING ON THIS PLANET BECOMES A SUPER-CYBORG, WE CAN CREATE THE NEW CIVILIZATION. WITHOUT POVERTY, POLLUTION, PREJUDICE, INEQUALITY, OR WARS OVER PETTY BICKERING! I'LL GIVE YOU THE ONLY LAST CHANCE TO STOP REVOLTING AGAINST HE INEVITABLE, AND JOIN US, SO THE WORLD WILL BE REBUILD..." CHLOE MAKES A PAUSE TO SAY, "OR YOU WILL DIE..." WITH ALMOST DEMONIC, BUT STILL ROBOTIC, VOICE. CHLOE KEEPS LOOKING AT JACK, CLENCHING HER KNUCKLES!

Continue enlarging the throne room. This will be my room, not as in the presidents room, but as in my personal room.
[4] YOU ENLARGE THE FORMER THRONE ROOM AND TURN IT INTO THE PERSONAL ROOM OF YOURS!

NPCS TURNS
PLUMP HELMET MEN SCOUTS REPORT ABOUT INCOMING RAIDER PARTY TO THE LEADER! THEY'LL ARRIVE AT THE NEXT TURN!

[4] THE MONARCHIST'S CAMPAIGN OF PRAISING EX-QUEEN/PRESIDENT VIRGINIA IS SUCCESSFUL! A LARGE CHUNK OF ROACHISTANI POPULATION BELIEVES THAT THE DEMOCRACY IS HAMPERING THE ABILITY OF QUEEN VIRGINIA TO RULE!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:45:45 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See how much gas is left in my pickup, if there is some drive it to some were there is gas and get some, if there isn't any go and find a car that has some.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

...seriously, I don't even get any bonus for having prior work?
I'll wait until a verdict has been made on that to decide my action.
Also, 3 freaking ones. Seriously. *facepalm*
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Continue fighting the vault security must fall
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...seriously, I don't even get any bonus for having prior work?
I'll wait until a verdict has been made on that to decide my action.
Also, 3 freaking ones. Seriously. *facepalm*

Okay, I'll redo the part where you didn't get the bonus.

Done. Happy now?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:34:51 am by CrocAndBearLover »

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

Alright, thanks. Also, you don't need the medics at the end now that I'm not horribly injured by three 1s.

Looks like there were a lot of 1s this turn.

Let's try figuring out what the problem is.

Also, I believe I'm correct in saying that the topic title should have turn 26, not turn 256?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, thanks. Also, you don't need the medics at the end now that I'm not horribly injured by three 1s.

Looks like there were a lot of 1s this turn.

Let's try figuring out what the problem is.

Also, I believe I'm correct in saying that the topic title should have turn 26, not turn 256?
I already fixed both the topic's name and unnecessary medics. Thanks.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Well fellow Plump Helmet Men after a long struggle of like 5 minutes of walking we did it! Now this place will now be known as Purplestock! (Mushroom Sounds Mushroom Sounds)

Send Bob to try to make peace with the raiders while I try to go ahead and make a makeshift militia just in case negotiations go south have Big Plump, Purple, Lumbert and Plump do there own thing.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:58:32 pm by Fluffe9911 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A LARGE CHUNK OF ROACHISTANI POPULATION BELIEVES THAT THE DEMOCRACY IS HAMPERING THE ABILITY OF QUEEN VIRGINIA TO RULE!
Try to talk with these guys and make them support democracy again. Bring vice-president for extra intimidation power.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kill all the gators and trees. Make a gigantic hut out of their remains.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33