Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61701 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 24: THE ENEMY STRIKES FIRST!
« Reply #420 on: January 29, 2018, 09:17:05 am »

make a speech reminding the plump helmet men that I created their species, and the roach people about how I made them what they now are.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 31, 2018, 02:04:31 am »

ALLOW BELOVED WAIFU TO JOIN INTELLIGENCE DIVISION

IN FACT PROMOTE HER TO HEAD OF THE WHOLE THING, TASK HER WITH SABOTAGING MONARCHIST MOVEMENT AS SUGGESTED BY GM

...MEANWHILE SECRETLY GO JOIN MONARCHIST MOVEMENT

MAKE ROACHISTAN GREAT AN OPPRESSIVE MONARCHY AGAIN
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 02, 2018, 08:03:36 am »

DEPLOY ANTI-EEVILL CYBORG BLAST IN FRONT OF ME TO FINISH THE INVADERS!

((Sorry.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 25: THE RESULTS OF ELECTION
« Reply #423 on: February 04, 2018, 03:18:32 pm »

TURN 25: THE RESULTS OF ELECTION

Chop trees with karate chop. Build shack with logs. Punch walls.
[3+1, SORRY FOR NOT GIVING YOU A BONUS EARLIER. I FORGOT THAT YOU'RE A SUPER-CYBORG!] YOU CHOP UP TREES INTO OL' GOOD LOGS!
[3, NON-VIOLENT/COMBAT ACTIONS, SO NO BONUS!] YOU MAKE A MEDIOCRE WOODEN SHACK! IT CAN COLLAPSE ANYTIME!
[2+1] YOU PUNCH A SHACK'S WALL, MAKING A HOLE IN THE BUILDING!

Blind fire over the rock at the scavengers.
INIT: [14], [19]
THE SCAVENGERS HAVE DECIDED TO RETREAT, SINCE THEY STOLE THE FUEL SUCCESSFULLY ANYWAY!

[6 VS 1] DUE TO YOUR INSANE LUCK, HOWEVER, THE SCAVENGERS GET SHOT IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEADS! THE BLOOD SPRINKLES FROM NOW SCAVENGERS' SKULLS, SIGNIFYING LETHAL BRAIN DAMAGE! BATTLE IS OVER!

Overclock the Fire Shield to a unresonable level, i want her to die
[3+1] THE FIRE SHIELD AUTONOMOUSLY ACTIVATES, CAUSING A STRONG EXPLOSION!
[4] CHLOE REACTS TO THE LOW RAPID BEEPING OF THE FIRE SHIELD! SHE DROPS JACK'S BODY AND QUICKLY JUMPS AWAY!
[3] CHLOE'S VAULT 321 JUMPSUIT STARTS !BURNING!!
JACK AWAKES TO SEE THAT HE'S IN THE HALLWAY CONNECTING CLINIC AND GENERAL STORAGE! YOU CAN ACT NOW!

Recruit the ex-queen supporters.
[4] YOU BRIBE SOME EX-QUEEN SUPPORTERS! THEY'LL PROMOTE GLADUSH'S CANDIDATURE FROM NOW ON!
One would think that I'd get some kind of popularity boost from actually going to people and asking what it is they want.

Main parts of campaign promises: I want to expand Badassia's size, both growing our underground holdings as well as finding ways to safely expand to the surface. Additional parts: I will hold regular meetings, once a week, where anyone who wishes to bring an issue to my attention may do so. Furthermore, I will support the sciences, to allow us to redevelop the technology that we had before the nukes happened, as well as to design and create new tech that will allow us to be better adapted to this new, irradiated world.
[1+2 FOR GREAT PROMISES AND TALK] YOUR NEW CAMPAIGN FOR ROACHISTANI PRESIDENCY HAS BEEN LAUNCHED! YOU START IT WITH THE GRANDIOSE CANDIDATE SPEECH, WITH EQUALLY GRANDIOSE PROMISES! BUT FOR SOME REASON, YOU HAVEN'T GAINED TOO MUCH NEW SUPPORTERS!

Yay I aint going to win this going to go ahead and drop out lol

Drop out of the presidential race and recommend everybody votes for Gladiush have Plump make more Plump Helmet Men while I thank Big Plump, Purple, Bob and Lumbert for attempting to help me
VERY WELL, YOUR VOTES GO TO THE GLADUSH!

Quote from: GLADUSH RONURIST
SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT PRESIDENT VIRGINIA
[1] GLADUSH'S CLOSE SUPPORTERS SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT PRESIDENT VIRGINIA BEING A "GRAAWWL RAWR" AND DOING "BLEERGH", BUT IT BACKFIRES: THE INTELLIGENCE OF ROACHISTAN UNCOVERED GLADUSH'S PLANS! ITS POPULARITY DROPS AMONG THOSE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A HONEST BEAST!

make a speech reminding the plump helmet men that I created their species, and the roach people about how I made them what they now are.

[3] YOUR SPEECH IS SOMEWHAT EFFECTIVE, BUT SOME PLUMP HELMET MEN BELIEVE THAT IT WAS THE RADIATION AND THE IRRADIATED GIANT PLUMP HELMET PLANT, WHICH GM IGNORES FOR SOME REASON!

THE POLL: 20% (GLASS/JJJ), 45% (FAILBIRD/PRESIDENT VIRGINIA), 35% (GLADUSH RONURIST)
CONGRATULATIONS, PRESIDENT VIRGINIA! YOU HAVE RETAINED YOUR PRESIDENT POSITION!

"everyone suicide charge them they will run out of bullets soon. I will try to become the inversion of the demon LEGION"

While the clones die to the bullets Mercedes retry her possession trick this time in everyone nearby

INIT: [9], [18]
[1 VS 5] VAULT 341 SECURITY HAVE STORMTROOPER SYNDROME! ALL THEIR BULLETS GO COMPLETELY PASS THE CLONES, AND SOME OF THE GUARDS EVEN DIED FROM FRIENDLY FIRE!

[5 VS 2] THE CLONES CHARGE AT THE SECURITY, KNOCKING THEM DOWN AND KICKING THEM!
[4 VS 1] MERCEDES HAS POSSESSED MOST OF THE CLONES AND SECURITY WITH HER MAGICAL MUMBO-JUMBO!

Inject doses of buffout and turbo in wearer.

Attempt to stun super CYBORGS through electronic warfare.
Destroy every cyborg that opposes me. Then start clearing that rubble so I can get to my kids.
INIT: [11], [9]
[1] NO BUFFOUT FOUND!
[4] TURBO INJECTED!
[1+2 AS A BONUS FROM TURBO VS 3+1] DOSED WITH TURBO, CLAR STARTS TO AIM HER ROCKET LAUNCHER AT THE SUPER-CYBORGS! CLAR HAS ONE SUPER-CYBORG IN SIGHT, BUT SUDDENLY, THE POWER HELMET'S VISOR STARTED TO GLITCH OUT, MAKING HER RELEASE A ROCKET IN BLIND! NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE ROCKET DIDN'T HIT THE TARGET...
[6] BUT IT DID CAUSED ANOTHER MINOR CAVE-IN! SOME OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS WERE CRUSHED UNDER THE ROCKS AND METAL!

SINCE THE SUPER-CYBORGS DON'T HAVE A CLEAR VIEW OF YOU, AND YOU DON'T HAVE A CLEAR VIEW OF THEM, THE ACTION OF SUPER-CYBORGS IS UNKNOWN!

ALLOW BELOVED WAIFU TO JOIN INTELLIGENCE DIVISION

IN FACT PROMOTE HER TO HEAD OF THE WHOLE THING, TASK HER WITH SABOTAGING MONARCHIST MOVEMENT AS SUGGESTED BY GM

...MEANWHILE SECRETLY GO JOIN MONARCHIST MOVEMENT

MAKE ROACHISTAN GREAT AN OPPRESSIVE MONARCHY AGAIN

"I'LL NOT FAIL YOU, SWEETIE!" SAID WAIFU AS YOU MAKE HER THE MINISTER OF INTELLIGENCE!

[5-5] DUE TO TOTAL LACK OF SKILL AND POOR LEADERSHIP, THE WHOLE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY GETS CAPTURED, INCLUDING THE WAIFU!

ANYWAY, ARISTOTLE IS NOW A MEMBER OF THE MONARCHIST MOVEMENT!

DEPLOY ANTI-EEVILL CYBORG BLAST IN FRONT OF ME TO FINISH THE INVADERS!

((Sorry.))
INIT: [13], [17]
[5+1 VS 6+1] THE SUPER-CYBORGS ARE TRYING TO CLOSE THE DISTANCE TO ENTER CLOSE COMBAT, BUT THE BARRAGE OF THE ANTI-SUPER-CYBORG BEAMS CAUSES THEM TO FALL BACK!
[5+1 VS 3+1] CONCENTRATING, JOHN SMITH UNLEASHES A POWERFUL WAVE, WHICH CAUSES SUPER-CYBORGS TO GET THROWN INTO THE AIR! THE ANOTHER BARRAGE FROM ROACHISTANI MILITIA CAUSES SEVERE LOSSES AMONG THE SUPER-CYBORGS!

NPCS TURNS:

ARISTOTLE'S WAIFU DEMANDS EXPLANATION FROM THE MONARCHIST MOVEMENT! ONE OF THE MONARCHISTS ASKS IF ARISTOTLE WANTS TO VISIT HIS WAIFU IN THE SECRET PLACE, WHERE THE MONARCHISTS HIDE THE PRISONERS!

[4] PLUMP MAKES A GOOD AMOUNT OF NEW, YOUNG PLUMP HELMET MEN. BIG PLUMP, PURPLE, BOB, AND LAMBERT ALL SAY, "NO PROBLEM, BOSS!". HOWEVER, THEY ALSO ASK, "WHAT WE SHALL DO NOW?"
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 04, 2018, 03:37:48 pm »

Kill the no-possesed security guards. This vault now belongs to roachistan and queen Virginia (I was out during the whole democracy thing)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 04, 2018, 04:30:19 pm »

Ok before I do anything how many plump helmet men are on my side atm?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 04, 2018, 04:34:45 pm »

Ok before I do anything how many plump helmet men are on my side atm?

Well, it's (Semi) Minimalist RTD, so the numbers don't really matter all that much.
But if you want the answer so much, I'll say that there are 90 Plump Helmet Men. The whole population of Roachistan is 450 people at the moment.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 04, 2018, 06:51:46 pm »

Oh, I thought he would have won with all of those successes, the votes from the plump helmet men and the already high popularity but the single [1] ruined everything, even after Virginia got a 3. How much did the plump helmet men and ex-virginia supporters added to the percent before the 1?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 04, 2018, 06:59:24 pm »

Well we tried our best guys but I dont think this place is right for us how about we set out on our own and make a plump helmet man paradise? (Mushroom Sounds Mushroom Sounds)

Set off with Big Plump Purple Bob Lumbert Plump and any of the other Plump Helmet Men that want to join us to form our own town on the surface.

(Its crazy how for a (semi)minimalist game people aint doing that many over the top stuff lol)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:00:55 pm by Fluffe9911 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 04, 2018, 07:07:02 pm »

Try to have Gladush become the vice president for being in second place in the elections. Nothing can go wrong with 2 monsters ruling Roachistan.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 04, 2018, 07:10:18 pm »

Try to have Gladush become the vice president for being in second place in the elections. Nothing can go wrong with 2 monsters ruling Roachistan.
While that was the original manner of deciding VP, it was phased out because you ended up with presidents having their political opposites as VP, ex. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson.
Anyway, since I'm not president, just work toward the betterment of Badassian society. The people wanted more living space, right? Try to build off my earlier anti-radiation research to try to set up some good ways to survive out on the surface.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 04, 2018, 07:13:00 pm »

While that was the original manner of deciding VP, it was phased out because you ended up with presidents having their political opposites as VP, ex. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson.
I think it still works like that in other countries.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 05, 2018, 02:08:23 am »

Try to maneuver around the super cyborgs toward the rubble above the kindergarten. If I successfully avoid the cyborgs, then start removing the rubble so that I can save my kids. Otherwise, keep blasting cyborgs.
Insert witty signature here

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 05, 2018, 03:19:06 am »

Go and gather up all the gear the dead scavengers have, then eat there corpses to gain there strength.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 05, 2018, 04:59:38 am »

Determine my location.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33