Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61956 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 12: TROUBLES IN BADASSIA!
« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2017, 11:43:55 am »

Okay, the post is updated with the Iranian-Indian War and the radiation spread rolls. I'll move the game forward tomorrow.

We spawn inside truck in  rural Mississippi now?
Yes.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 13: THE STORM IS COMING
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2017, 03:44:47 am »

TURN 13: THE STORM IS COMING

Help Gladush to realize that he was always meant to be a great scientist!
Tame Gladush to become my beast bodyguard and help me overthrow the queen to establish democracy.
Put a Roach-suit to protect from radiation and explore the outside-world for cloning supplies I will have a breeding population of GLADUSH RONURIST
PROVE MY LOYALTY TO QUEEN BY JUDO-ROLLING THE TRAITOROUS BLATT TO THE GROUND AND COMMENCING TO STRANGLING
PROVIDE A VIOLENT VACCINE FOR THE DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY

INITIATIVE ROLLS: (EXCLUDING MERCEDES) [18], [17], [16]
[1 VS 6-1 FOR BEING IN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS] JOHN'S MUMBLE ABOUT 'SCIENCE' ANNOYS THE FORGOTTEN BEAST, MAKING IT SNAP OUT FROM THE EXISTENTIAL CRISIS!
[4 VS 6] BLATT TRIES TO TAME GLADUSH, BUT THE SNACKS AREN'T TASTY ENOUGH!
[5 VS 2] THE FLYING KICK OF ARISTOTLE STRIKES BLATT IN THE ABDOMEN, SEVERELY BRUISING THE MUSCLES AND GUTS!
BLATT IS NOW VOMITING (-1 TO MOST ROLLS, BUT LASTS ONLY 1 TURN)!
[4] MERCEDES GOES TO THE SURFACE AND FINDS A VAULT. THE NUMBER OF 341.
[3] MERCEDES HAVEN'T FOUND ANY WAYS TO BREACH THE VAULT'S DOOR, SO SHE DIGS DEEP INSTEAD! 1 TURN UNTIL IT'S DONE!

Become the wilderness.
[2] YOU'RE QUACKING, BUT YOU HAVEN'T BECOME THE WILDERNESS!

Try to take control of their nanomachines again and temporarily disable their arms and legs, if that fails, use my fire shield to burn these fuckers to a crisp
INITIATIVE ROLLS: [13], [10]
[3+1 VS 2+1] YOU GAIN SOME CONTROL OVER THE NANOMACHINES, SLOWING DOWN THE SUPER-CYBORGS' LIMBS!
[1 VS 4+1] SUPER-CYBORGS ARE TRYING TO TACKLE YOU BY SURROUNDING YOU FROM ALL SIDES, BUT YOU ACTIVATE REACTIVE MODE OF YOUR SUPER FIRE SHIELD, SENDING THE SUPER-CYBORGS FLYING ACROSS THE ROOM, WHILE BEING MELTED BY THE FIRE! THE SUPER-CYBORGS HAVE A REALLY HARD TIME TRYING TO BEAT THE FIRE OUT!

Action : Yell with drill sergeant voice at Clar : GET IN, SOLDIER, AMERICA NEEDS YOU.
(Another character who died pointlessly. Oh well, third time's the charm.)
First action: Search for clues regarding the whereabouts of my family.
Stay away from the scary armor.
[2] REFUSING TO JUMP INTO THE POWER ARMOR, YOU SEARCH THE TRAILER FOR THE CLUES ABOUT YOUR FAMILY! YOU HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING, UNFORTUNATELY! PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TRY TO SEARCH OUTSIDE THE STARTING AREA!

Attempt to befriend the other plump helmet man so they will fight for me if the roaches try to kick me out. when the time comes...
(Man rip my luck also I swear fail bird if you kick me out you will regret it! (possibly) lol)
[2] THE PLUMP HELMET MEN ARE TOO WEAK AND MORALLY BROKEN! THEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN SUCCESSFULLY REVOLT, EVEN IF THEY TAKE THEIR TIME!

JOHN SMITH TURNS AND LOOKS ROSEHEART IN THE EYE.
"NO."
HE RUNS OFF INTO THE DISTANCE TO SEARCH FOR FURTHER SURVIVORS.
HE WOULD SAVE THIS NATION YET.
IF ROSEHEART FOLLOW, MAKE SURE THEY KEEP UP. CARRY IF NEEDED.
ROSEHEART HAS TROUBLES KEEPING UP DUE TO HER BURNS, SO YOU DECIDE TO CARRY HER BY YOURSELF.
[3] YOU'RE RUNNING SOUTHEAST UNTIL YOU'RE IN HATTIESSBURG, MS. YOU SEE SOME FORTIFIED SHACKS AND OLD HOUSES IN THE OUTSKIRTS, WHICH MEANS THERE ARE PROBABLY SOME SURVIVORS!

Tame Gladush to become my beast bodyguard and help me overthrow the queen to establish democracy.
"Dis is mutiny! I built this land! Yous would be NOTHING without me! Dis' whole place would. widout me everyone here'd be dead!... 'cept the roaches, they's better then that."
Mushroom sounds
Hmm, a compromise then, you must work IN THE MINES. You will be the  first one into any cavern. In turn, you stay within the kingdom.
Name: Aristotle
Appearance/Who are you: Teenage Mutant Nerdy Cockroach
First action: MIGRATE TO BADASSIA.
FINALLY, A PLACE THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AND WHERE I CAN FOCUS ON MY NINJA TRAINING IN PEACE!
IN

develop a serum to turn me into a giant beautiful(if you like giant humanoid insect monsters) monster insect queen.
[2] THE SERUM YOU MADE DOESN'T WORK! APPARENTLY, IT NEEDS TO BE USED IN HIGHLY-IRRADIATED ENVIRONMENT!

Grab the first aid and the bedroll and head back to the pickup and see if there's any place I could find some food.
[6] YOU SEE A GROCERY STORE, BUT IT'S GUARDED BY SCAVENGER GROUP OF SOME SORT.
[5] THEY'RE WELL ARMED AND EQUIPPED, ONE OF THEM, PRESUMABLY A LEADER, HAS A LASER RIFLE!

NATIONS/ORGANIZATIONS/NPCS TURN

IRANIAN-INDIAN WAR:
[5 VS 6-1 FOR POOR MORALE] THE BATTLE FOR HARYANA STATE HAS BEGUN! COMBATANTS ARE FIGHTING FIERCELY, BUT INDIANS PUT ALMOST ALL OF THEIR ARMY TO DEFEND HARYANA, TO HOLD OFF THE IRANIAN RUSH ON IRRADIATED NEW DELHI!
THE BOMB HAS HIT TEHARAN! IRANIAN TROOPS GET -1 DUE TO POOR MORALE FROM NOW ON

RADIATION SPREAD:
THE RADIATION FROM THE INDIAN NUKES SPREADS TOWARDS THE IRANIAN-IRAQI BORDER! IRAQ HAS NOT ENOUGH RESOURCES TO STOP RADIATION SPREAD!
[5] EUROPEAN SCIENTISTS SHIELDED EU, INCLUDING TURKEY, FROM RADIATION!
[3] MIDDLE-EASTERN SCIENTISTS YET AGAIN HAVE ONLY SLOWED DOWN THE RADIATION! OMAN, UAE, AND SOUTHERN PARTS OF SAUDI ARABIA ARE COVERED IN RADIATION!
[1] INDIANS FAILED TO CLEAN NEW DELHI FROM RADIATION! IN FACT, THEY'VE MANAGED TO START THE RADIATION SPREAD!
RAD-STORM HAS ARRIVED AT EAST COAST, AND IT WILL REACH ALABAMA AND MISSISSIPPI SOON ENOUGH!

GLADUSH DECIDED TO ATTACK JOHN JOE JOHNSON, THE MAN WHO SNAPPED ITS OUT FROM EXISTENTIAL CRISIS!
INITIATIVE ROLLS: [12], [15]
[5 VS 3] JOHN MANAGES TO OUT RUN GLADUSH RONURIST QUITE EASILY! MEANWHILE, ROACHISTANI MILITARY/MILITIA HAS ARRIVED TO FIGHT THE MONSTER!
[2 VS 4] GLADUSH DIDN'T KILLED ANYONE, BUT CROSSBOWROACHES HAVE MANAGED TO DENT ITS STEEL BILL WITH BOLTS SOMEWHAT!

[1] NO SUPER-CYBORGS ARRIVE THIS TURN.

"IF WE MANAGE TO FIND SOME SURVIVORS, CAN WE ASK THEM FOR THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES? I REALLY NEED TO TREATS THESE BURNS. ITS HURTFUL!" ASKED ROSEHEART JOHN SMITH ABOUT TREATMENT OF HER BURNS!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 11:09:58 am by CrocAndBearLover »

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2017, 07:01:19 am »

Avoid the area near Gladush and make a bunker area where we can retreat and restart if things go poorly.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2017, 08:00:44 am »

keep digging is time to infiltrate a vault
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2017, 08:10:17 am »

Become a volcano. With hands that wield opposable thumbs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 04, 2017, 08:40:30 am »

Vomit radioactive waste on Aristotle then keep taming the forgotten beast.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2017, 09:19:01 am »

EY WADDABOUT ME!?

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2017, 10:04:03 am »

Check if the power armor has any data on my lost family, but do so without getting inside it.
Insert witty signature here

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2017, 10:21:32 am »

GATHER SURVIVORS. FORTIFY HOUSES. DIG DEEP.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2017, 11:10:33 am »

EY WADDABOUT ME!?

Sorry, I updated the turn with your roll.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2017, 11:13:38 am »

announce with robotic voice : Radiation levels rising, equip protective gear or take double dose of rad-x.
Attempt to establish connection with military intelligence satellite to track relatives of said woman.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2017, 11:26:52 am »

Try to escape out of the Vault, try to control the nanomachines again
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2017, 12:30:01 pm »

Well then go outside and use it!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2017, 01:35:30 pm »

Come on guys cheer up sure we may be weak but together we can do anything you guys just got to believe!!! So rise up fellow plump helmet man and follow me!! (Mushroom sounds)

Attempt to get the plump helmet men on my side one more time and If that does not work go to the mines (aka where the steel platypus is lol) but if it does work try to stop failbird from going to the surface.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 01:40:02 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2017, 04:12:46 pm »

DEMAND BLATT'S SURRENDER! SHRUG OFF ANY RADIOACTIVE WASTE ATTACKS DUE TO ALREADY BEING A HORRIFYING MUTANT MUCH LIKE HE IS! (SERIOUSLY I DIDN'T REALISE HOW MANY HUMANOID COCKROACH MUTANTS THERE WERE ALREADY WHEN I CAME UP WITH THIS CONCEPT. I FIT IN HERE EVEN BETTER THAN I EXPECTED)

THEN GET DISTRACTED AND GO DEFEND QUEEN WHILST SHE PERFORMS EXPERIMENTS OUTSIDE   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33