Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 24397 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2017, 06:14:09 am »

"We need support, the girl is hostile. We tried to talk and it's now using her telekinetic powers to control sharp silverware. I would like to request that more people is sent to this location or that non-lethal weapons are sent here for capturing the anomaly. Maybe send more D personnel or maybe someone from the FBI who can actually fight, unlike us."
We need weapons or more people, hope they send something.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2017, 06:40:14 am »

((hey if I just shoot the girl does it count as a mission sucess?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2017, 07:19:17 am »

"We need support, the girl is hostile. We tried to talk and it's now using her telekinetic powers to control sharp silverware. I would like to request that more people is sent to this location or that non-lethal weapons are sent here for capturing the anomaly. Maybe send more D personnel or maybe someone from the FBI who can actually fight, unlike us."
We need weapons or more people, hope they send something.

A voice bellows from the other end.

"WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU TROOPER!? YOU WANT MORE!? WHEN I WAS IN THE TASK FORCES ALL WE GOT WERE STICKS AND ROCKS. TWO STICKS AND A ROCK FOR A WHOLE PLATOON! AND WE HAD TO SHARE THE ROCK!" YOU ARE A WEAPON. AND IT"S TIME YOU STARTED ACTING LIKE ONE!

Jay tries to sweet talk the Provost anyway, rolling Charisma + Intuition
2d6>=4f1  = (1 5, 0 successes) = 0
But all that comes out are a few meek squeaks.

((hey if I just shoot the girl does it count as a mission sucess?))

Command wants the asset taken in ALIVE and UNSPOILED
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2017, 07:38:46 am »

Bang on the truck
"Hey, guys, open up."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2017, 09:37:06 am »

"I have some ideas, but all of them would end with at least one of us dead. Anyone else has a plan? Maybe if psycho girl tried talking to the anomaly or someone went there alone and used the tazer guns before being stabbed to death? "
Try examining my scrap metal. Become inspired to create something useful with it?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2017, 09:39:38 am »

"I have some ideas, but all of them would end with at least one of us dead. Anyone else has a plan? Maybe if psycho girl tried talking to the anomaly or someone went there alone and used the tazer guns before being stabbed to death? "
Try examining my scrap metal. Become inspired to create something useful with it?

There's all kinds of things you could do with scrap metal...

Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2017, 10:16:58 am »

Wait, don't make that. Instead just construct some basic armor for protection.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2017, 10:21:47 am »

Without listening to anyone else, Rosen stumbles from the truck. Seeing the girl's shield of metal, she meekly stumbles to the doorstep.
"Can I have... one of your knives... please? I'm sorry... The others are all assholes... I just want to help... but I need a knife... I get so nervous without one..."

Try to convince Matilda to give me one of her knives.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2017, 10:23:50 am »

Reggie assumes Rosen is fine, and walks over to the little girl

"Hey, listen, I'm as much of a fan of the big guys as you are. Would you be willing to at least have a little chat? It doesn't even have to end with you deciding on anything, just so you can understand what our motives are. If you want, it can just be me and you. And your parents. And whoever you want. The point is that I just want to talk so neither party starts shooting people or stabbing them with floating knives."
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2017, 10:30:46 am »

"Go away! You're not part of our conversation."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2017, 12:26:24 pm »

Are there any coffee shops or hometown diners within sight of Miss Honey's place? If so, Faye will go there and sit near a window and order a glass of water. If pressured to buy something, she'll explain that she is on a date, and is waiting for her beau to arrive before ordering. (unles she has any pocket cash, in which case she'll order what is within her means - nothing too fattening though.

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2017, 12:33:11 pm »

"Girl, I just saved your life. Show a little gratitude. Also, I dont wanna be part of your conversation. I want my own."
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2017, 01:07:26 pm »

Bored and out of ideas, Myrtle took out her smartphone. Though she was unfamiliar with most of its features, she at least knew how to operate the camera. Wouldn't have been able to record videos of her grand-kids or her cat Ginger otherwise. She aimed her camera toward miss Honey's house. Despite the unpleasant conversation with the owner, Myrtle still thought miss Honey's house was appealingly quaint. Just looking at it made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She didn't want to forget it. Having a few photos would help her remember one of the few positive experiences of this little adventure.

Without leaving the van, take photos of miss Honey's house. Then record a video of whatever transpires between Rosen, Reggie, miss Honey, and Matilda.

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)
Insert witty signature here

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2017, 02:29:38 pm »

Ivan hangs about within view of the House, keeping an eye on Matilda and Miss Honey. Who’s spin so while doing so, phone the Foundation and ask for some more information on Miss Honey, specifically regarding her past prior to meeting Matilda, and how she has used Matilda since.

((I just realized: are you stealing names from Roald Dahl books? :p))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2017, 03:22:53 pm »

((I just realized: are you stealing names from Roald Dahl books? :p))

((He is. Maltilda even has the same powers as the book/movie Maltilda :P)
Insert witty signature here
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18