Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 24379 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2017, 07:40:45 pm »

(When is the next turn?)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2017, 08:15:27 pm »

(when they get an opportunity and the inclination to do it :P)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2017, 08:24:21 am »

Wait, don't make that. Instead just construct some basic armor for protection.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)

You roll !science! + Intelligence to attempt to craft armor from the scrap metal:
3d6>=4f1  = (2 5 1, 0 successes) = 0
d6  = (2) = 2

You cut yourself while attempting to work the scrap metal. In fact, your right thumb is now detached from your hand and you are bleeding profusely!

Without listening to anyone else, Rosen stumbles from the truck. Seeing the girl's shield of metal, she meekly stumbles to the doorstep.
"Can I have... one of your knives... please? I'm sorry... The others are all assholes... I just want to help... but I need a knife... I get so nervous without one..."

Try to convince Matilda to give me one of her knives.

You roll charisma + intuition vs the girl's charisma + intuition:
(6 5 1, 1 success) = 1
4d6>=4f1  = (2 4 5 5, 3 successes) = 3

The girl has no sympathy for you. She correctly intuits that you're convict scum like the rest of them, and are probably unstable.

"No! Stay back! Don't come any closer!"

Reggie assumes Rosen is fine, and walks over to the little girl

"Hey, listen, I'm as much of a fan of the big guys as you are. Would you be willing to at least have a little chat? It doesn't even have to end with you deciding on anything, just so you can understand what our motives are. If you want, it can just be me and you. And your parents. And whoever you want. The point is that I just want to talk so neither party starts shooting people or stabbing them with floating knives."

The little girl points to the giant SCP logo on the truck. "You're trying to take me away aren't you? You can't trick me!"

Are there any coffee shops or hometown diners within sight of Miss Honey's place? If so, Faye will go there and sit near a window and order a glass of water. If pressured to buy something, she'll explain that she is on a date, and is waiting for her beau to arrive before ordering. (unles she has any pocket cash, in which case she'll order what is within her means - nothing too fattening though.

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

You find the only diner in the quaint little village. It is just after dinner time and people are starting to leave. A few night owls are having drinks by a counter. They stare at Faye's curvaceous figure as she enters. Faye quietly orders a glass of water... but a young man with a moehawk siddles over and offers to buy her a beer. His eyes are not so subtly wandering to her chest.

Ivan hangs about within view of the House, keeping an eye on Matilda and Miss Honey. Who’s spin so while doing so, phone the Foundation and ask for some more information on Miss Honey, specifically regarding her past prior to meeting Matilda, and how she has used Matilda since.

((I just realized: are you stealing names from Roald Dahl books? :p))

Matilda Wormwood is the daughter of a Harry and Zinnia Wormwood. Both parents are currently wanted and at large for Grand Theft Auto. Before they fled town,  they left Matilda in the guardianship of the elementary schoolteacher Miss Honey. The adoption papers were apparently preemptively prepared by Matilda herself beforehand.

Miss Jennifer Honey was raised by an abusive aunt from the age of nine after losing her parents to murder by said abusive aunt. Miss Honey recently replaced her aunt, Miss Agatha Trunchbull, as headmistress of Crunchem Hall Elementary after Matilda aided her in exposing her aunt's role in the murder of her parents and the theft of their estate.

Bored and out of ideas, Myrtle took out her smartphone. Though she was unfamiliar with most of its features, she at least knew how to operate the camera. Wouldn't have been able to record videos of her grand-kids or her cat Ginger otherwise. She aimed her camera toward miss Honey's house. Despite the unpleasant conversation with the owner, Myrtle still thought miss Honey's house was appealingly quaint. Just looking at it made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She didn't want to forget it. Having a few photos would help her remember one of the few positive experiences of this little adventure.

Without leaving the van, take photos of miss Honey's house. Then record a video of whatever transpires between Rosen, Reggie, miss Honey, and Matilda.

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)

You start filming using the free camera in your phone. There are floating knives in between Matilda and Reginald & Rosen!

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spazyak (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:26:01 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2017, 08:25:00 am »

(When is the next turn?)

(when they get an opportunity and the inclination to do it :P)

(I need like 48 hours on some weekdays because some of my weekdays are superlong.)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2017, 08:31:01 am »

Bang on the truck
"Hey, guys, open up."
(Missed me, unless I am being an idiot or something...which is always a good possibility)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2017, 08:35:16 am »

Bang on the truck
"Hey, guys, open up."
(Missed me, unless I am being an idiot or something...which is always a good possibility)

Rolling Strength + Melee:
2d6>=4f1  = (2 3, 0 successes) = 0

Your feeble knocking hardly makes an impression on the mighty truck. But I suppose its occupants can hear you.

Rolling Intelligence + Intuition:
2d6>=4f1  = (4 6, 2 successes) = 2

After poking about for a while, you finally find the door handle to the cargo-cabin and discover that it is unlocked! You let yourself inside.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2017, 08:44:17 am »

Accept the beer. Chat the young man up, inquiring about his life: tattoos, sports, favorite bands, family, the usual. Keep watching the events at Miss Honey's house. Make sure to never let the young man near my drink. If he so much as touches it, simply stop drinking immediately. Also, never take more than a very small sip.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2017, 09:55:48 am »

((Aigre, why does this remind me of a certain old movie?))
Help the fool who cut their thumb off.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 01:10:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2017, 10:01:14 am »

"I have just cut my thumb. I need someone to lend me their medical supplies to attemp to stop the bleeding and avoid infection from rust metal."
Ask for medical supplies and attemp to fix my thumb or at least stop the bleeding. If no one shares, rip some cloth from my clothes and make makeshift bandages.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2017, 10:43:43 am »

"Nope! Swear to God. We only wanted to take you in if you didnt have control over your powers. Which, considering the house is still standing, seems pretty safe. Really, we just want to talk. Or at least I do. And i guarantee if you have a chat with me, then Ill be helping you with dealing with them."
Reggie jerks his thumb towards the van as well

"Also, Rosen, please calm down. Ill get you a knife from this young lady if things work out. You advancing towards her is making that likelyhood increasingly small."
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2017, 02:09:26 pm »

((We appear to be splitting the party into all the individuals in the party :o))

Ivan will visit a local bar, see if he can pick up any information on Miss Honey, Matilda, and Matilda’s parents from the local barkeep/rumor mill, after ordering a non-alcoholic drink.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2017, 03:13:19 pm »

I am about to take a tazer from someone and rush her, shoot her with the pepper balls and taze her if this gets nowhere...
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2017, 03:17:01 pm »

Tazers count as lethal weapons here. You might kill her with it like it almost killed Rosen. I was thinking we all atgack at the same time and attack using fists until she is knocked down unconscious and restrain her with the handcuffs, rope and duck tape.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2017, 12:39:55 am »

(Tazers are only lethal on stacking critfails, just like real tazers. Accidents happen when you send high voltage currents through someone's body with hostile intent.)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2017, 08:27:24 am »

I'd suggest not letting the girl see you coming. She'll stop any attack with ease, and then it's daggerfall to you.

Faye did have a plan, but it was interrrupted when she was accompanied by the senile and the delusional.

She had another plan that was interrupted by the psychotic.

She still has a couple plans, but for now, she's more interested in deciding whether this ~boy~ lives or dies.

And quite frankly, things are going just fine, far as Faye is concerned.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18