Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78141 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2017, 02:19:26 am »

I'm pretty sure my goal is to be a dick to you because you tried to force me into being your minion, but it is pretty hard to keep track of so I might be wrong.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2017, 02:25:51 am »

Hey, I just offered the opportunity to be my minion. Totally different.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 17, 2017, 06:38:18 am »

Keep trying shoot the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2017, 01:10:35 pm »

Hire/Recruit/Draft Minions to defend the Godmodder!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
Shoot the Godmodder!
« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2017, 02:47:07 pm »

Arise re-formed from the dripping black.

Quickly, everyone resume worshipping me!

ETA: I'm pretty sure this means i should have negative HP now. I mean obviously.
You respawn, and reroll stats!

"That's it? How surprisingly easy."

Destroy my own armor, causing me to explode and destroy the convention. And returning me to the void again.
Nah, fuck it. SURPRISE, NARRATIVE, THAT WASN'T MY REAL BODY. IMMA WHEEL.

You attempt to destroy yourself, and return to the void, except that isn't your real body, so you just destroy yourself, but...

Huh. Well, okay, I'll allow this.

You wonder why my allowance is relevant? Well, remember how I said before that the bodies I made would turn to dust if you failed to do my bidding? That didn't stop being a thing.

Little disappointed I never got to use it. Maybe I'll turn the post-exploded debris into dust just for dramatic effect.
...Egan's false body explodes into dust, given that earlier updates stated that the armour acquired him! Unfortunately for you, the dust swamps the Convention, causing most of everyone to take 10 choking damage!

Repair the ZOMBIETRON and attack James Mattis.
+10 HP to the ZOMBIETRON! 25 damage to James Mattis!

Punch the satanists! With big punches!
You punch the satanists, causing them to enter the battle!

Why the hell not? This looks fun.

Summons Death Star. Fires Death Star Superlaser at godmodder. Also, put a grate over that thermal exhaust port to block any stray proton torpedoes.
Death Star summoned! You fire a superlaser at the Godmodder, who got used to small scale shenanigans and let his guard down! 1 damage! You also put in some safety measures.

Do you mean me?
Does he?

Do you mean me?
I have no idea.
He does. You get punched by Egan. 5 damage.

Spawn as a Russian hacker. Hack the Godmodder's private email and steal all his secrets. Release these secrets to the world.
You spawn as a Russian hacker, and hack the Godmodder's private email server! You look into his inbox, and read the first email. You rapidly destablise, and lock it back up far more efficiently than the Godmodder did. James Mattis comes up to you.

"Good work on the election, boy."

Bend everyone in the prison to my will with various mind bending activities. Make a youtube channel about it. Make my new friends cry and collect their tears in a jar.
You form a whole cohort of prison friends like little Ted, and Jimmy, and Big Jay! You make a living from their suffering, eating up their negative emotions and converting it to Youtube Money. You now have a following, and a LOT OF MONEY, the two core aspects of reality. Oh, and a tear jar. What do you do?

Brand Callion and make him all all the conventioneers. Using Angel Magics, of course. AKA sweet-ass martial arts.
To all, a verb meaning to... ah, uh, what. You brand Callion, anyway. FIVE THORNY ACTS REQUIRED.

Do you mean me?
I have no idea.
Well, I am a practitioner of necromancy and have used satanic rituals quite a few times in this game.
The New World Order is an affront to all sacred and holy.

You're more of a Spinnist. It's like being a satanist, but for cool people instead of moody twelve-year-olds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Neutral_point_of_view

Also, who made the armor I'm using now? If it's Maximum Spin's armor I'm pretty sure I attempted to turn that down.
IF it is indeed his armor I'm wearing, I'll attempt to splatter his fleshy, godly, fragile human ass before he can react and dust my armor.

He's already turned your sacrificial body to dust, but you rush him with your real damage! 5 damage!

Also, who made the armor I'm using now? If it's Maximum Spin's armor I'm pretty sure I attempted to turn that down.
The armor acquired you. I didn't even ask for that! I found it deeply funny at the time.
IF it is indeed his armor I'm wearing, I'll attempt to splatter his fleshy, godly, fragile human ass before he can react and dust my armor.
I just have to will it, which doesn't sound to me like it requires any additional reaction time! I guess I'd better will it as soon as I'm able. Then arise again from the inky void if necessary? Although I'm made of darkness right now so your attack will probably only move my negative HP even further from zero? I guess we need a GM verdict on this.

Man, I was going to let you keep your armor indefinitely, though. This will be a tremendous disappointment for all involved.
It's okay, the armour will reacquire itself, reform itself, and kill everyone. You've already used the power of your will to turn Egan into dust, as seen above. I'd advise you to take care. Those tainted by the abyss tend not to keep much will.

I follow the Law, not petty rulers as you. And I am perfectly capable of killing a thing before it can will anything.
Angels -- angels, angels, angels.

"EAT FIST, JACKASS!"

Swarm Rebecca Black with my Stand, ready to use it to reverse time and dodge any deadly attacks that should come my way before immediately hitting her again.
5 damage!

Throw a bunch of swords at the Godmodder.
The Godmodder catches them all, and throws them back at you!

I follow the Law, not petty rulers as you. And I am perfectly capable of killing a thing before it can will anything.
Okay but even if you do I'm just going to will it after you kill me. Since we plainly exist in some way after death, I can probably will it from there, but even if not, you're going to have to spawncamp me forever. Or you could just, you know, try to find a different way to keep the armor? Or, well, you were going to blow it up anyway. Really, I'm not sure what your goal is here. Well, anyway.

Sing a rift toward and through some of the nearby paparazzi and convention-goers, consuming their souls (in case you're wondering, it's absolutely excruciating for them) to empower myself. Take especial care to include the dick journalist who killed me.

♩Hello darkness, my old friend♪
♫I've come to talk with you again♬
♪Ever since you touched my hand I knew♫
♬That everyone should feel the darkness too♩

You eat a few cosplayer's souls, staring at the Cosplayer's Convention with an utterly feral look in your eyes. They move back, before realising that they happen to be trapped at the peak of the Tower of Zoss! Griggorus snaps its pincers and swings its sting.

I'm pretty sure my goal is to be a dick to you because you tried to force me into being your minion, but it is pretty hard to keep track of so I might be wrong.
seems legit

Hey, I just offered the opportunity to be my minion. Totally different.
Consent-chan begs to differ.

Keep trying shoot the godmodder.
You try a copy of Shoot the Godmodder. The Godmodder takes out a tennis racket, and hits your bullet back! 20 damage to you!

Hire/Recruit/Draft Minions to defend the Godmodder!
You find a munchkin, and draft them into the fight!

Necheshthiron
Everyone in the Cosplayer Convention find themselves overtaken by a strange compulsion to stare at three people -- James Mattis, Griggorus, and Becks! The 'dick journalist' celebrates their lack of a soul by jumping up to interview today's murderers!

"Do you have any words before you kill us all?"

"Please buy my new single."

"I come in peace. I didn't bring my proper artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."

"-"

The SECDEF Eagle-Titan AZURE's right arm shifts into a cannon, taking aim and firing at Negative Spin! He takes 25 damage, whilst Jame Mattis maniacally cackles, rubbing his hands!
Rebecca Renee summons an album cover, before throwing it at one of Mallos' insects! He dies, take a turn.
Griggorus swings its sting around, piercing a decent portion of the Convention! 5 damage to (most of) everyone!

The Godmodder's cousin taps Callionbimbo's shoulder twice, before leading him along to the Godmodder's team! The Godmodder drinks a pepsi.

"Yo, security incoming."

Everyone's a cosplayer, now!

Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)

1 Metatron: METATRON LIVES.

Griggorus: 110/125 HP.
ZOMBIETRON 3000: 70/100 HP. Angry.
Azulongmon: 85/100 HP.
Death Star: 195/200 HP. Superlaser.
Munchkin: 5/10 HP.

James Mattis: Unknown HP. SECDEF Eagle-Titan AZURE: 490/500 HP.

Ebony: 20/25 HP. Super goffik.
Null: 20/25 HP. Good at emailing.
Draco: 20/25 HP. Super elitist.

Callionbimbo: 35/50 HP.
Rebecca Renee, Ascendant-Singer: 40/125 HP. Godmoder. A Great Thing.
The Consent Fairy: 35/50 HP.
Consent-chan: 80/200 HP. Holding a pamphlet on consent, handing them out. An Appointment With People Who Don't Consent: [10/16/17]

Egan_BW: Holy Thorn Knight. Royalty.
The Godmodder: 73/100 HP.
Days Left: 21. [11/07/17]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 03:26:06 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 17, 2017, 03:39:27 pm »

Fuck death, I'm a magic goat man who is too strong to be bound by mortality.

Ignore my death entirely by rewinding my HP to 25 with my Stand.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 17, 2017, 04:06:01 pm »

"Shit, he's got a mech too, and it's not even composed of decaying flesh! Time for drastic measures."

Use my own blood in an unholy chanting ritual to summon Ouroboros the Paradox Serpent from the deepest reaches of hell.

Keep repairing ZOMBIETRON 3000.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 17, 2017, 04:20:07 pm »

"Haha! You activated my trap card!"

Reveal the Mirror Force I had secretly put down earlier in response to the Godmodder's throwing of swords.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2017, 04:34:53 pm »

Why, I do the only logical thing in this situation. Make a montage of the godmodder from various sources. Namely, the forgotten unicorn in disguise. No one knows who, what, where or even when he is right now, such are his skills in subterfuge. I use that montage for a fundraiser against his crimes, use that money to buy out all the pepsi, buy out all the coca-cola, fill the pepsi containers with coca-cola and vica versa, then supply the godmodder with his new "Pepsi". Oh, and include the tear jar in that montage. We'll call it "A fragment of all the tears of the innocent children the godmodder keeps in his basement." Maybe it'll attract some people to my cause.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 04:36:28 pm by Secheral »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2017, 04:44:02 pm »

"I'mmmm not botherrred by annnny of thisss."

First, raise a wall of blackness around me, a gap in the universe itself to protect me from anyone so misfortunate as to be confined to ordinary physics.

Then proceed to verse two, singing for James Mattis that the Void may take him, riving his living soul from his still-warm corpse before tearing into it to sate my hunger!

♪Ten thousand angels, maybe more♫
♫Come knocking on False Heaven's door♩

♬While all around a wind is whirling,♪
♩Sending heaven's ashes swirling♬

Next, use the power gained from this to dredge an army of Black Angels of Gevurah from the pool of ink around me. These angels, of course, lend part of their power to Tyrant Leviathan in accordance with his earlier pact. It's probably worth noting that these are negative angels.

Finally, turn to the survivors. "Who's nnnnext, bitchessss?" But I already know who's next. Who must be next. There's someone here who owes.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2017, 06:23:54 pm »

I know a guy right, and his singing is horrible. It's even worse when he has headphones on. SCREAMING TO QUEEN AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE. I was in that minibus. If this can't kill the Godmodder, nothing can.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2017, 06:35:05 pm »

Oi! Don't scratch up my Death Star! Watch where you're stinging! I just had it washed and waxed. Do you know how much it costs to wash and wax something the size of a moon!?

Wait...

Everyone's a cosplayer, now!

Well, when in Rome...

Fortis Cosplays as a Sith Lord, and becomes Darth Fortis.

Darth Fortis experiments with his brand new Force powers by zapping the godmodder with Force lightning!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2017, 06:53:50 pm »

Peek back into the convention center:

"Hey, is everyone dead ye-"

Cue le Griggorus killing literally everything

"Yeah, that makes sense.

Now, go supply a Russian PMC with weaponry and send them into the meat grinder.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 17, 2017, 07:50:29 pm »

"So I don't have health anymore, but I can still hit dudes. I think this means if I get hit, I die? Hmm."

Start THE MUSIC. Buff evasion chance to 100% against anything not absurd. Make them repent.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2017, 07:54:58 pm »

Spawn near the godmodder as a genie stuck in a lamp. Grant 3 wishes to whoever rubs the lamp. Interpret each wish in the the worst way possible.
Insert witty signature here
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40