Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78151 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2017, 05:15:56 pm »

Punch the satanists! With big punches!

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2017, 06:52:53 pm »

Why the hell not? This looks fun.

Summons Death Star. Fires Death Star Superlaser at godmodder. Also, put a grate over that thermal exhaust port to block any stray proton torpedoes.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2017, 07:20:32 pm »

Do you mean me?
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2017, 08:30:03 pm »

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2017, 10:23:28 pm »

Spawn as a Russian hacker. Hack the Godmodder's private email and steal all his secrets. Release these secrets to the world.
Insert witty signature here

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2017, 11:00:21 pm »

Bend everyone in the prison to my will with various mind bending activities. Make a youtube channel about it. Make my new friends cry and collect their tears in a jar.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2017, 11:08:36 pm »

Brand Callion and make him all all the conventioneers. Using Angel Magics, of course. AKA sweet-ass martial arts.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2017, 11:21:56 pm »

Do you mean me?
I have no idea.
Well, I am a practitioner of necromancy and have used satanic rituals quite a few times in this game.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2017, 11:25:26 pm »

You're more of a Spinnist. It's like being a satanist, but for cool people instead of moody twelve-year-olds.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 16, 2017, 11:28:45 pm »

Also, who made the armor I'm using now? If it's Maximum Spin's armor I'm pretty sure I attempted to turn that down.
IF it is indeed his armor I'm wearing, I'll attempt to splatter his fleshy, godly, fragile human ass before he can react and dust my armor.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 16, 2017, 11:35:36 pm »

Also, who made the armor I'm using now? If it's Maximum Spin's armor I'm pretty sure I attempted to turn that down.
The armor acquired you. I didn't even ask for that! I found it deeply funny at the time.
IF it is indeed his armor I'm wearing, I'll attempt to splatter his fleshy, godly, fragile human ass before he can react and dust my armor.
I just have to will it, which doesn't sound to me like it requires any additional reaction time! I guess I'd better will it as soon as I'm able. Then arise again from the inky void if necessary? Although I'm made of darkness right now so your attack will probably only move my negative HP even further from zero? I guess we need a GM verdict on this.

Man, I was going to let you keep your armor indefinitely, though. This will be a tremendous disappointment for all involved.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 17, 2017, 12:02:34 am »

I follow the Law, not petty rulers as you. And I am perfectly capable of killing a thing before it can will anything.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2017, 12:11:02 am »

"EAT FIST, JACKASS!"

Swarm Rebecca Black with my Stand, ready to use it to reverse time and dodge any deadly attacks that should come my way before immediately hitting her again.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2017, 12:54:33 am »

Throw a bunch of swords at the Godmodder.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2017, 01:06:15 am »

I follow the Law, not petty rulers as you. And I am perfectly capable of killing a thing before it can will anything.
Okay but even if you do I'm just going to will it after you kill me. Since we plainly exist in some way after death, I can probably will it from there, but even if not, you're going to have to spawncamp me forever. Or you could just, you know, try to find a different way to keep the armor? Or, well, you were going to blow it up anyway. Really, I'm not sure what your goal is here. Well, anyway.

Sing a rift toward and through some of the nearby paparazzi and convention-goers, consuming their souls (in case you're wondering, it's absolutely excruciating for them) to empower myself. Take especial care to include the dick journalist who killed me.

♩Hello darkness, my old friend♪
♫I've come to talk with you again♬
♪Ever since you touched my hand I knew♫
♬That everyone should feel the darkness too♩
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:57:27 am by Maximum Spin »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 40