Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78162 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2017, 11:19:43 pm »

Conjure some more giant forks, and begin building a castle in the 5th dimension.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 15, 2017, 11:40:06 pm »

Find the underground GM society and inform them of the godmodder. Search the net and create a squad of toxic 12 year olds. Hire them and order them to follow the godmodder on all social media.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2017, 12:01:36 am »

Find the underground GM society and inform them of the godmodder. Search the net and create a squad of toxic 12 year olds. Hire them and order them to follow the godmodder on all social media.

Do all the Anti-Godmodder's have walkie-talkies with them so that they can communicate? Because if so, Game!G942 says,

"Mate, I just summoned a Giant Scorpion from a fictional multiverse of my own creation that makes their victims hallucinate until they die. At least buy some Glock 17s for those kids so that they stand a chance."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 12:16:52 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2017, 12:23:38 am »

Plant Dark Seeds in the skulls of all the children, then herd them out of danger in a van.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2017, 01:33:07 am »

Do Thorn-Angel-y things.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 16, 2017, 06:45:40 am »

Now that I am Godzilla I will kick the godmodder in the nuts and shoot him while he is down.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 16, 2017, 07:11:15 am »

Summon A giant toad monster to consume the godmodder.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 16, 2017, 08:27:25 am »

Do all the Anti-Godmodder's have walkie-talkies with them so that they can communicate? Because if so, Game!G942 says,

"Mate, I just summoned a Giant Scorpion from a fictional multiverse of my own creation that makes their victims hallucinate until they die. At least buy some Glock 17s for those kids so that they stand a chance."
"Meh, they've seen worse."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2017, 10:22:45 am »

Begin forcibly singing Blurred Lines to Consent-Chan for PSI damage.

ETA: For simplicity, I encourage you all to join me in referring to my new Yin-charged self as Negative Spin.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:12:01 pm by Maximum Spin »

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2017, 02:52:21 pm »

"YOU DARE HARM THE GOD-MODER?" Goatsby bleats shouts angrily. "WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU, THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT FOR A FUNERAL!"

In this order, use Soundproofing on Rebecca Black to mute her, then use 2 Insects Over Heaven to stop the Macroverse's flow of time and swarm her whilst simultaneously activating Thousand Islands. Then, resume time to let the weight of one thousand islands drop on her while posing menacingly.
The Godmodder nods! You mute Rebecca Black, who unmutes herself! You then drop the weight of one thousand islands on her. 5 damage.

Revive Mictlantecuhtli.
You cause Mictlantecuhtli to experience existential dread, before exploding!

Revive Mictlantecuhtli.
Kill Mictlantecuhtli.
Too late.

Mictlantecuhtli isn't dead. He's DEAD. He's the fundamental essence of DEAD.

I guess I'll just have to repair Longinus with the remnants of divinity, consume the energies of the void to boost my HP to a more reasonable level, and SING FOR THE GODMODDER.

Meanwhile, draw power from my worshippers and the Void in an attempt to regain at least minor godhood.
You repair Longinus with whatever remnants of divinity that remain intact in you! You try to draw power from your worshippers, before realising that the worshippers that aren't players now worship Rebecca Black! What has the music industry come to, Negative Spin? You consume the energies of the void to boost your HP to a more reasonable level. -5 HP.

Rescind my title as Prophet of the Godmoder, seeing that Rebecca Black is now the Godmoder.

Go kill Mike Pence now. I wasn't able to feel the joy of Donald Trump falling to my might, thus I will seek compensation.
You stop being a Prophet -- rest in peace! But, hey, at least you're still President of the New World Order! You go to kill Mike Pence. James Mattis, Secretary of Defense, drops from the sky, into the Cosplayer's Convention! He wears a great suit -- navy plating twisting and sliding into place, a plain, white mask topping it.

"Trump was a great man, cutting his name into history despite his brief presidency -- and you want to kill his successor?! Despicable, child!"

Rescind my title as Prophet of the Godmoder, seeing that Rebecca Black is now the Godmoder.
Aww, but you could prophesy terrible things about her.
Under the rule of God(moder) Rebecca Renee Black, the only prophecies that you can make are what she tells you to say.

Griggorus awaits for a directive -- give it to it by tomorrow, or it'll kill everyone!

"I can't control the Griggorus. No one can! So,"

Make every player and friendly NPC (Callionbimbo, ZOMBIETRON, all of them except for the Griggorus) evacuate the proceedings. I actually will give it a directive, but that directive will be to kill everything it can. Let the Scorpion That Lies Between Worlds have it's meal.
The cosplayers and paparazzi block the exits, hiding their favourite things and taking out their favourite weapons! Griggorus accepts your directive, and gets to work!

Find his house, and edit the "Kill the Godmodder!" update so I am a mercenary under the Godmodders employ.
You sit at the computer for a while, confused. You're a mercenary under the Godmodder's employ, I guess.

"Yessss. I willllll evaaacuate."
Escape, still singing, trailing inky nothingness all the way. if I still have any command over Azulongmon, convince him to follow me.
As you try to escape, a reporter slams you in the head with their own microphone! 5 damage -- reroll your non-existent stats, and get back into the action immediately.

Take ZOMBIETRON 3000 and lead it out of the cosplayer convention. Watch with glee as Griggorus rips Mike Pence to shreds.
Somebody cosplaying as a lich attacks it for 5 damage! Griggorus would rip Mike Pence to shreds if he was present.

Conjure some more giant forks, and begin building a castle in the 5th dimension.
You give Leviathan 5 HP due to the power of his Edict, and begin to build a castle in the 5th dimension.

The only GM that wants to save you from the Godmodder is me! The udnerground godmodder society's power combined is weaker than this godmodder! The underground godmoder society write up a letter detailing what they'll serve your liver with! The Godmodder declares war on you, then waves the Geneva Convention at you! You get sent to prison for war crimes!

"I don't think a Glock can save you, but then again, we've seen what Spin and Becks can do with a mike."

Plant Dark Seeds in the skulls of all the children, then herd them out of danger in a van.
You herd the children out of danger in a van. A passerby calls CPS.

Do Thorn-Angel-y things.
The Law requires you to destroy the Cosplayer's Convention. What do you do?

Now that I am Godzilla I will kick the godmodder in the nuts and shoot him while he is down.
You kick the Godmodder, sending him flying! 1 damage! You then fire at the Godmodder, who rolls out of the way!

Summon A giant toad monster to consume the godmodder.
The Godmodder's cousin adds it to the menu.

"Meh, they've seen worse."
Is this what the internet does to our youth? How depraved.

Begin forcibly singing Blurred Lines to Consent-Chan for PSI damage.

ETA: For simplicity, I encourage you all to join me in referring to my new Yin-charged self as Negative Spin.
30 damage!

Appointments
The lack of consent fairy wakes up on a cutting board, mind wavering. She looks to her left -- a door, a sign talking of sweet escape and of Griggorus's new event (feat. the Convention), in a subturn all to himself. She then looks to her right -- Consent-chan, holding a syringe.

Consent-chan says a few words, inaudible to her swirling mind, and injects a liquid.

Everyone's a cosplayer, now!

1 Metatron: METATRON LIVES.

Maximum Spin: DEAD. Carrying Longinus, a microphone.
Greatness942: 20/25 HP. 「Thoth」.
bloop_bleep: Leader of the New World Order, Prophet of the Godmoder.
Mallos, the Great Goatsby: 15/25 HP. 「2 Insects Over Heaven」.
Puppyguard: In the fifth dimension, with the Godmodder's brother.
Tyrant Leviathan / 1 Therion: 45/50 HP. Blackened Suit: 100/100 HP.
Godzilla: 100/100 HP. Possessed by Zultan. Carrying a really big gun. 「My Only Gun God」.

Callionbimbo: 50/50 HP.
Griggorus: 125/125 HP.
ZOMBIETRON 3000: 85/100 HP. Angry.
Azulongmon: 100/100 HP.

James Mattis: Unknown HP. SECDEF Eagle-Titan AZURE: 500/500 HP.

Rebecca Renee, Ascendant-Singer: 45/125 HP. Godmoder. A Great Thing.
The Consent Fairy: 50/50 HP.
Consent-chan: 90/200 HP. Holding a pamphlet on consent, handing them out. An Appointment With People Who Don't Consent: [10/16/17]

Egan_BW's Angelic Armour: 40/50 HP. Holy Thorn Knight. Royalty.
The Godmodder: 74/100 HP.
Days Left: 22. [11/07/17]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:42:06 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2017, 04:06:16 pm »

Arise re-formed from the dripping black.

Quickly, everyone resume worshipping me!

ETA: I'm pretty sure this means i should have negative HP now. I mean obviously.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 04:10:11 pm by Maximum Spin »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2017, 04:13:44 pm »

"That's it? How surprisingly easy."

Destroy my own armor, causing me to explode and destroy the convention. And returning me to the void again.
Nah, fuck it. SURPRISE, NARRATIVE, THAT WASN'T MY REAL BODY. IMMA WHEEL.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 16, 2017, 04:18:12 pm »

Huh. Well, okay, I'll allow this.

You wonder why my allowance is relevant? Well, remember how I said before that the bodies I made would turn to dust if you failed to do my bidding? That didn't stop being a thing.

Little disappointed I never got to use it. Maybe I'll turn the post-exploded debris into dust just for dramatic effect.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 16, 2017, 04:20:08 pm »

"That's it? How surprisingly easy."

Destroy my own armor, causing me to explode and destroy the convention. And returning me to the void again.
Nah, fuck it. SURPRISE, NARRATIVE, THAT WASN'T MY REAL BODY. IMMA WHEEL.

You are surrounded by a horde of strange people with strange abilities. One such example of them is a coven of stereotypical goffik Satanists group-writing a book on rather creative ways to kill gods and deal with their servants (I'm not saying angels but angels) -- and before you ask, one of them is the Godmodder's fifth cousin. This may not be easy as expected.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 16, 2017, 04:44:58 pm »

Repair the ZOMBIETRON and attack James Mattis.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40