Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all  (Read 29696 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #165 on: October 10, 2017, 12:05:23 am »

That's more like it! Now, where are the kitchen fire gas explosions that herald arrival conqueror of the new age?
Also, do some first aid to prevent further blood loss, it wouldn't be good for tale of Putin the Mighty end here. Unless I'm being accosted by cannibals, in which case proceed to murder them first, of course.

Spoiler: Vladimir Putin (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 10, 2017, 06:49:28 am »

My baby face melts the hearts of the Koreans who decide to deposit me near the only one with enough money to help me: Trump

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2017, 06:58:47 am »

I feel like the game is split into two parts: the drama on the fifth floor, and the action comedy downstairs.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2017, 11:07:59 am »

Shoot all 5 bullets remaining in revolver in cannibals, yell YEEEHAAA

Also Trump getting shot(ups) did not give him any status effects?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2017, 04:12:00 pm »

Turn on the "gid gud" skills that i learned from all these years of playing Dark Souls and use the pan as a buckler to parry and stab him while he is stunned

6 - You parry the lunging cannibal and stab into its neck. The severed part flies off in an arc!

1 - A teenager nearby films the whole thing and posts it on youtube.

My baby face melts the hearts of the Koreans who decide to deposit me near the only one with enough money to help me: Trump

5 - Convinced you are an abomination of a child ruler, the surviving Koreans throw you back into the fire.

Shoot all 5 bullets remaining in revolver in cannibals, yell YEEEHAAA

Also Trump getting shot(ups) did not give him any status effects?

3 - You fire wildly, clipping a few cannibals, wounding but not dropping them. They turn their backs from Trump, Putin and Rogers to focus on you, the bigger threat!

(Trump will have to deal with the whole shot in the chest thing when he posts)

Spoiler:  Trump (click to show/hide)

That's more like it! Now, where are the kitchen fire gas explosions that herald arrival conqueror of the new age?
Also, do some first aid to prevent further blood loss, it wouldn't be good for tale of Putin the Mighty end here. Unless I'm being accosted by cannibals, in which case proceed to murder them first, of course.

6 - The kitchen explodes with tremendous force, blowing Putin and Trump away!
4 - Putin and trump tumble in the air and land on their feet... on the first floor!

2 - Putin fails to find any suitable supplies to bind his wound. So he just puts pressure on it. That always works, right?

The contrabassoon is a rare antique costing millions of dollars
Given that it was in some random shopping mall's music shop, I doubt this.
Anyway, convince the shop own of the weight of the sistuation, enlist his assistance, use some of the weights to reinforce our barricades, and examine the contents of the garden that we've got up here.

3 - The shopkeeper is in tears. You stole a priceless instrument!

2 - There are a handful of exotic plants and grasses in the garden. The bright colours probably mean they are poisonous.

Bob realizes that if they are to stand a chance, they will need more than a bunch of a nerds. He knows that for some strange reason, the POTUS (and his friends/enemies) are in this mall, and that bringing him up here would give them the firepower they need.
With fire alarms, and no PA, Bob knows there is only one way to get his attention...
Entering the gardens, Bob begins to work on his magnum opus. A design so advanced, that Trump will be unable to resist being drawn to it.

Bob builds a mini-golf course.

1 - Bob tries to cast of the worries of the day with miniature gold. But the schoolgirl in his arms won't let him.

2 - the schoolgirl remains fainted. She also starts to drool a bit.

Implore the believers to gather together books with the letter P in their title. Each may pick one and must wield it at all times.

1 - Your believers are to busy fretting about the horrors of whatever the heck is going on downstairs to focus on your holy work. They help Bob and Jack with the barricades instead.

Becoming tired from all this running, Roger Waters decides to push himself harder in order to get to the safe and barricaded fifth floor.

Rush to the barricaded fifth floor, then rest for a while.

Spoiler: Roger Waters (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Changed "rooftop" to the "fifth floor".

6 - You RUN through hordes of cannibals, fleeing civilians and slaughtered civilians to reach the roof-fifthfloor-skygarden-andlibrary.

THE CANNIBALS ALSO FOLLOW YOU, HOT ON YOUR HEELS, DRIVEN BY THEIR INSTINCT TO CHASE FLEEING TARGETS.

There are now cannibals mere meters away from the escalator barricades.

3 - Roger is helped over the barricades by a bunch of children. But he lands on them and squashes them all with his guitar.

Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2017, 04:53:48 pm »

Joe decides to move away from the cannibal and search for another thing to throw.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2017, 05:02:25 pm »

2 - There are a handful of exotic plants and grasses in the garden. The bright colours probably mean they are poisonous.

3 - Roger is helped over the barricades by a bunch of children. But he lands on them and squashes them all with his guitar.

Regarding the shopkeeper: I'm sorry, sir. Do you have any other heavy, non-priceless instruments we could use? Are there any other contrabassoons?

Regarding the plants: Is there anything here we can eat? Or at the very least seeds or stuff we can plant that will grow into foods?

Regrading the cannibals: Get out your weaponry, people! They're coming!

Regarding clumsy Roger: Get everyone involved in that tangle into the library. Make sure nobody is seriously hurt.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 10, 2017, 06:37:40 pm »

Joe decides to move away from the cannibal and search for another thing to throw.

Sorry!

4 - You find a chef's knife. You Throw the Chef's knife.

3 - The Chef's knife lands in the cannibal's belly. Slicing it apart through the fat and tearing the gut!

The Cannibal Retches. The cannibal is feeling nauseous
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2017, 11:08:04 pm »

So that's how it's going to be.
Remind the believers why they fear the dark. Pick a book and hide among the shadows. Smack them with it at random intervals in order to teach them the necessary dodging skills. From the shadows of course.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:35:16 am by Secheral »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2017, 01:00:42 am »

Well then...

What's happening on the first floor?

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2017, 01:32:13 am »

I look for any more cannibal stalkers and if there are noone head to the roof, also say to the dead now cannibal
"Gid Gud scrub"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2017, 02:36:49 am »

"Okay... Get me... To the library. *heavy breath* Hopefully it's safe in the... library." Said Roger while breathing heavily from tiredness.

Go to the library and rest."

((I'll write "Very Tired" in the sheet as my status.))

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2017, 05:28:55 am »

Borrow the schoolgirls phone before dropping her off at the library, and call Wendy. Tell her to send all the vehicles in to clear out the ground floor of cannibals.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2017, 10:29:32 am »

Joe Blo takes advantage of the cannibals nausea and tackles him, trying to slam his head on the floor.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:45:59 am by AzyWng »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2017, 02:27:27 pm »

Regarding the shopkeeper: I'm sorry, sir. Do you have any other heavy, non-priceless instruments we could use? Are there any other contrabassoons?

Regarding the plants: Is there anything here we can eat? Or at the very least seeds or stuff we can plant that will grow into foods?

Regrading the cannibals: Get out your weaponry, people! They're coming!

Regarding clumsy Roger: Get everyone involved in that tangle into the library. Make sure nobody is seriously hurt.

2 - There are several species of fern planted. None of them look edible. You could however, try uprooting all of it to use the soil.

6 - Somewhere in a janitor's closet, you find a survival seed bank with hardy black turtle beans. Those things take 48 to 70 days to grow once planted, however.

5 - Neither Roger no the children are injured. The guitar is mildly compressed. The cannibals are at the gates though.

"Okay... Get me... To the library. *heavy breath* Hopefully it's safe in the... library." Said Roger while breathing heavily from tiredness.

Go to the library and rest."

((I'll write "Very Tired" in the sheet as my status.))

You abandon the children to face the cannibals and find a nice quiet corner of the library to take a nap in.

So that's how it's going to be.
Remind the believers why they fear the dark. Pick a book and hide among the shadows. Smack them with it at random intervals in order to teach them the necessary dodging skills. From the shadows of course.

2 - The children artfully dodge your smack attacks and continue their work.

I look for any more cannibal stalkers and if there are noone head to the roof, also say to the dead now cannibal
"Gid Gud scrub"

Entire gangs of Cannibals start infiltrating the third floor where you are in.

3 - They don't have your scent yet. But will probably eat you if they can catch you without a moment's thought.

Borrow the schoolgirls phone before dropping her off at the library, and call Wendy. Tell her to send all the vehicles in to clear out the ground floor of cannibals.

6 - Your girlfriend is a supermodel.
2 - But she can't drive.
3 - She cowers in fear at the thought of cannibals and demands that you return home safely.

Well then...

What's happening on the first floor?

Gangs of cannibals are butchering a collapsed herd of civilians that have trampled each other while heading for the exits. There are more cannibals in said exits.

3 - The cannibals do not have Putin's scent either.

Joe Blo takes advantage of the cannibals nausea and tackles him, trying to slam his head on the floor.

1 - Joe Blo hugs the Cannibal with the force of a gentle caress. 
1 - The Cannibal fails to counter-wrestle and retches on Joe instead.

Joe is now covered in Puke.

3 - Meanwhile at the library, the cannibals fail to vault over the barricades at the western elevator. They do however, start pushing.

Rooftop barricades:

East Escalator: Barricaded with 6 tables Reinforced with planks and nails
West Escalator: Barricaded with 6 tables Reinforced with planks and nails.

East Passenger lifts: None
East Passenger lift fire escape: 2 tables

West Passenger lifts: None
West Passenger lift fire escape: 2 tables

West Exterior stairwell: 5 chairs

East Cargo Lift: None
Central Cargo Lift: None
Central Garbage Chute's Stair Access: 1 bookshelf, 3 tables, reinforced with planks and nails.

Library West Fire Escape: None
Library East Fire Escape: None

Interior Perimeter:
Library Entrance: Barricaded with 7 bookshelves and a number of tables.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:30:16 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15