Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all  (Read 29665 times)

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2017, 08:40:15 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hmm. Remember the dangers of shoving paper into people's faces. Rethink decision.
Distribute the stones among the children. Teach them the worship of stones and attempt to impart my extensive knowledge on the throwing of said stones into the face of the enemy.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:09:32 am by Secheral »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2017, 09:07:28 am »

Oppose me all you want, just remember I can take a hit well, practice martial arts, and have a pair of tonfas.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2017, 10:47:11 am »

YELL : STOP RIGHT HERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, then shoot cannibals charging Trump with AMERICAN LEAD FROM AMERICAN BARREL OF AMERICAN REVOLVER, while shouting YEEE-HAAAA, like real americans, do in such american place as Texas.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2017, 11:56:41 am »

Get the pan and knife ready,listen for the stalker,when i hear him or see him run into him and hit him over the head with the pan and start stabbing him

1 - You fail to detect the stalker sneaking up on you.

3 - The stalker cuts you in the back, tearing the muscle and tearing the fat!

3 - You counter attack with mundane fury - cutting the cannibal in the cheek, tearing the fat!

Stop being incompetent prick like Trump and show off what a true badass can do! Let massive ass kicking commence!

Spoiler: Vladimir Putin (click to show/hide)

5 - You perform flawless gun-kata, dropping 5 cannibals with headshots at point blank range.

YELL : STOP RIGHT HERE, CRIMINAL SCUM, then shoot cannibals charging Trump with AMERICAN LEAD FROM AMERICAN BARREL OF AMERICAN REVOLVER, while shouting YEEE-HAAAA, like real americans, do in such american place as Texas.

2 - You attempt to yell, but it comes off as a feeble squeak that fails to make any moral impact.
6 - You shoot a cannibal charging straight for Trump. The bullet passes through the cannibal's chest and hits Trump square in the chest.

4 Cannibals remain. They continue to advance with berserk fury!

I silently curse this "Bob" under my breath for interrupting an important part of the lesson. These children need this knowledge, the knowledge of the gliding enemy beneath the waves, if they wish to survive in the world. Does this upstart cheese grater really think he can just barge in here with his fancy title? No, this simply won't do. Maybe he's actually a carp in disguise. Yes, that must be it, I can see it in his soulless little eyes.
Tear off a page with a drawing of a carp from one of the many layers of my suit. Attempt to exorcise the carp from Bob.

Hey now, don't look at me, it's Jack you want to talk to :P

Reinforce the barricades!

6 - You find nails and building supplies in the nearby shops. Your start using your masterwork carpentry on the barricades. In the construction frenzy, a schoolgirl faints from exhaustion and collapses in your arms.

Hmm. Remember the dangers of shoving paper into people's faces. Rethink decision.
Distribute the stones among the children. Teach them the worship of stones and attempt to impart my extensive knowledge on the throwing of said stones into the face of the enemy.

5 - You train the children into expert stone throwers. You also found the cult of the guardian stone and are looked up to as its prophet. You are the rock upon which this church is founded...

Umm IDK but you seem to have forgotten my action, am I dead? I did leave off in a burning building with korean staff laughing at me...

6 - In a final fit of rage Kim Jong-un barrels into the shutters, bashing them off their hinges and landing on the south Koreans. Then he gives in to the pain.

Joe throws the shoe at the cannibal’s head as hard as he can.

2 - You hit a random stranger, said stranger becomes disoriented long enough for another cannibal to seize him and bite into his flesh.

The cannibal you were trying to hit continues to munch away with glee.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2017, 12:05:38 pm »

Joe decides to move away from the cannibal and search for another thing to throw.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:53:19 pm by AzyWng »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 09, 2017, 12:07:04 pm »

First off: are there any bass instruments in the Ballet and Music store, like trombones or bassoons?
Second: does the Fitness place have weights and those yoga balls and anything else separate from exercise machines?

No idea. If you search, we'll roll for it.
Search for them.
Eh, Aigre, this thing, it still needs to happen.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2017, 12:15:56 pm »

First off: are there any bass instruments in the Ballet and Music store, like trombones or bassoons?
Second: does the Fitness place have weights and those yoga balls and anything else separate from exercise machines?

No idea. If you search, we'll roll for it.
Search for them.
Eh, Aigre, this thing, it still needs to happen.

Oops, Sorry.

6 - You find a huge barbell with weights that come in 20 kg increments. You also find a giant contrabassoon and a number of clarinets. The contrabassoon is a rare antique costing millions of dollars, but you plunder it anyway, much to the chagrin of the music shop.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 09, 2017, 12:16:30 pm »

Dude, you forgot about my action! It's on the previous page.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 09, 2017, 12:20:39 pm »

Stand up, take my guitar and run the fuck outta this place.
If I don't die running away, find myself a safe place to hide in.

Spoiler: Roger Waters (click to show/hide)

5 - You run for dear life, looping around a corner and running smack into the security officers, who ignore you and shoot cannibals instead. You can attempt to run down to the first floor, or up to the second. Keep running and you might just avoid all the cannibals!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2017, 12:22:53 pm »

The contrabassoon is a rare antique costing millions of dollars
Given that it was in some random shopping mall's music shop, I doubt this.
Anyway, convince the shop own of the weight of the sistuation, enlist his assistance, use some of the weights to reinforce our barricades, and examine the contents of the garden that we've got up here.

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 09, 2017, 12:33:47 pm »

Bob realizes that if they are to stand a chance, they will need more than a bunch of a nerds. He knows that for some strange reason, the POTUS (and his friends/enemies) are in this mall, and that bringing him up here would give them the firepower they need.
With fire alarms, and no PA, Bob knows there is only one way to get his attention...
Entering the gardens, Bob begins to work on his magnum opus. A design so advanced, that Trump will be unable to resist being drawn to it.

Bob builds a mini-golf course.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2017, 12:53:42 pm »

The contrabassoon is a rare antique costing millions of dollars
Given that it was in some random shopping mall's music shop, I doubt this.
Anyway, convince the shop own of the weight of the sistuation, enlist his assistance, use some of the weights to reinforce our barricades, and examine the contents of the garden that we've got up here.

You'd be surprise how common million dollar musical instruments are. Many good soloists own them, usually paid for with corporate sponsorships. They also LOOK rather inconspicuous and can pop up in all kinds of unlikely places.

I know countless cases from the elite music community where some thief tries to steal a 50 million dollar violin and sell it to a pawn shop for a few hundred dollars. (which then triggers all kinds of tracking mechanisms because those things are all registered and tagged. But only people who deal in such stuff would know it's a 50 million dollar violin on cursory inspection)

They tend to turn up in all kinds of places because people buy them to actually use them. On the outside, usually nobody can tell what they are worth. But they are sought after because some soloist wants 300 year aged wood to produce sound. When they travel, the instrument usually gets its own plane seat. You do not check those stuff in, no matter how big.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:03:25 pm by Aigre Excalibur »

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2017, 01:00:24 pm »

Turn on the "gid gud" skills that i learned from all these years of playing Dark Souls and use the pan as a buckler to parry and stab him while he is stunned

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:55:51 am by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2017, 01:28:01 pm »

Implore the believers to gather together books with the letter P in their title. Each may pick one and must wield it at all times.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2017, 02:31:55 pm »

Becoming tired from all this running, Roger Waters decides to push himself harder in order to get to the safe and barricaded fifth floor.

Rush to the barricaded fifth floor, then rest for a while.

Spoiler: Roger Waters (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Changed "rooftop" to the "fifth floor".
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 10:42:13 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15