Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Demon Invasion (1 week left)  (Read 5905 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Invasion (1 week left)
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2017, 02:30:57 pm »

Name: Surtha Ek doom chariot
Champion of Rheake
Description: Hulking suit of full plate armour with horned helmet, completely black coloured, you can notice FURIOUS red glow from behind helmet, land burns underneath its boots. Wields two axes. Armour is adorned with belt made from screaming skulls. Usually rides on top of scythed chariot pulled by trio of demonic horses.
Stats (5 points to spend): 5 RAGE

Forge lesser copies of self and get them their own chariots. Act

Lead warband of magical armour suits ON CHARIOTS on series of raids to brutally slaughter civilian population around china and set cities on fire, while trying to avoid confrontation with anything, which can pull up dangerous resistance.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2017, 03:51:57 pm »

Minor Act: Figure out who my Archdemon is.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2017, 03:54:02 pm »

If you like death and destruction and/or zombies: Rheake.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2017, 05:31:54 pm »

Draxin vs Cassius
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

In Draxin's hall they clashed, exchanging furious blows that thundered across the room. Cassius was quick, flitting between blows and shaking off the few that hit with his mighty armor. Draxin towered above the others, his presence overwhelming as he swung his mace around. A swing smashed Cassius into a wall, the stone shuddering from the force. Cassius recovered quickly, and planted a knife in the Archdemon's arm. A follow up  cut from his blade cut off a hand, wringing a cry from Draxin. Cassius grinned at this, and prepared to finish off his opponent. This only enraged the Archdemon, who knocked aside Cassius's blade and seized him by the neck, and with a shout of primal fury and pain, snapped Cassius' neck. His body dropped limply to the ground, and the legion stared, a bit shocked by the suddenness of the ending of the fight, then erupted in shouts and cheers for Draxin, their lord.

Terror has engulfed the world of man. Disease has swept the world, and in a month hundreds of thousands have died. Many countries have been conquered, and legions enforce terror. But some still resisted, protesting against the hell that was brought forth. America's leadership was subverted, though its citizens did not know it yet. The war continued in some places, and stopped in others. It was a time of confusion.

But the King of Hell needed more. More souls sent screaming to his coffers. He sent missives to each of the Archdemons, demanding they kill a million people each.

Abigor: 2 stat points to distribute (can give to champions)
Draxon: 2 stat points to distribute.
Rheake: 3 points to distribute.
Mephistopheles: 1 point to distribute.

Remove any temp points, and restore lost hit points.  Archdemons get 5 acts, and the King of Hell has decided to attract more champions to Earth to fight and conquer by empowering them with 2 Acts this turn.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 07:43:55 pm by chubby2man »
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2017, 07:33:25 pm »

Abadon:
Champion for hire ( give me a offer)
Stats:
1 rage
2 Dominance
2 Cunning

Appearance: A 12 foot tall Reptile thing in dark armor with back tentacles, gem growths and modern weapons in said armor. A" dealer of secrets."

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2017, 07:49:03 pm »

Turn is updated! A minor act of killing is worth 100,000, an Act is worth 1,000,000 people.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2017, 07:55:02 pm »

Abadon:
Stats:
1 rage
2 Dominance
2 Cunning

Appearance: A 12 foot tall Reptile thing in dark armor with back tentacles, gem growths and modern weapons in said armor. A" dealer of secrets."
A stat point to you, and an Act.

Name:Steve
Champion of Abigor
Description: An giant spider as it moves flames can be seen dancing through cracks in its carapace when it remains motionless it seems like just a car sized spider.
Stats (5 points to spend): 3 Cunning 2 Rage
Assets: cause Instinctive fear (Australians)

get to work building hidden nests and tunnel systems through out the outback act
Kill and eat any human survivors I find minor
-_-
I see we will need to discuss a thing called "subtlety".

Name: Anvie
Campion: Abigor
Stats:
Rage: 3
Dominance: 2
Assets: None at start

Create artifact: Evolution Edge, A weapon that adapts to the master's will. Will also absorb ideas and share such ideas with its master to completely manifest new forms. (Major Action)
Gather who is in Abigor's territories for religions dedicated to convert anyone able to serve my will or any of my allies. (Minor Action)

A demonic creature, Anvie, only seeks to become the ultimate being to surpass even the arch demons. The first step on such path of power is the Evolution Edge. The next will be whatever mortals willing to give themselves for drawing even a breath in person.
*Note to self: keep an eye on this one*

Anyway:
Description of Abigor - Think pretty much your stereotypical giant demon, except they're wearing the uniform of a five-star general. Scratch that, think Asgore (y'know, from Undertale) in the five-star general uniform, because that's better.

Had 3 cunning 2 dominance, now 3 dominance 3 cunning.

Meanwhile: is... displeased with the King's missive. Remains quiet about this for now.

Three Acts: creation of the Dragons (yes, they're dragons, all subservient to Abigor, they can probably each conquer and rule a small city) and sending them out to subjugate areas such as Iran, Iraq, and Palestine (not direct control, just pointed in a direction basically), creation of the Dragonlord's Shield (artifact, negate 1 damage per turn from combat, made of dragonhide and dragon bone, so non-magic), and using magic to make sure that all of his subjects are unfailingly loyal.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 07:36:14 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2017, 08:03:54 pm »

Artifact is approved, artifacts now can either subtract 1 damage, add 1 damage, or add 2 dice, or can have other applications outside of combat.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2017, 08:21:39 pm »

Three Acts of Conquering: Conquer North Africa (Ethiopia, Egypt, and Morocco), Central Africa (Nigeria and all other Countries, and South Africa (Including South Africa!). All through horrifying mental domination.
Create the Deathknights, a company of undead warriors who ride nightmares, through their undead magic.
Create the Artifact of "Heart of Directed Dispel" (Makes up to two Artifacts lose their useful bonuses, and become ill-effective when fighting the warrior with this item, can only be used by a Demon Champion)
Minor Act: Send my Deathknights slaughtering the undeveloped countries in Africa, and raising the dead.

Abadon:

Stats:
1 rage
2 Dominance
2 Cunning

Join me and you will be given two stat points and my artifact

Description: My Selfie

Note: The Artifact is balanced, because it doesn't hard-counter other artifacts, it only does when fighting the warrior who has the artifact, also I'm going to give it to a Demon Champion, if I have any. I'm not going to use it for my own usage
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:26:41 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2017, 08:26:32 pm »

Name: Rheake
Archdemon
6 Rage, 2 dominance
Assets: None at the start
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Act 1: Hit the Caribbean and Central America with a massive tidal wave.
Act 2: Enslave half of south America
Act 3: Enslave the other half of South America.
Act 4: Create Endless Bottle of Fury, a magical drink that gives me two additional die rolls. It is immune to the nullifying effects because it is not used directly in combat, but before combat to give me a boost.
Act 5: [To be decided]
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:46:36 pm by Roboson »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2017, 08:35:59 pm »

"The artifact can only be used by Demon Champions, I'm not going to use it to slay other Archdemons. And as I finally have realized, infighting of the Archdemons is going to only hurt all of us so I would agree to a Non-Aggression Pact. Same for you, Abigor."

Minor Act: Send the Western Russian Armed Forces and my Demonic Legion to pillage my conquered area of India

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2017, 08:39:10 pm »

Dispel artifact will be fine for artifacts that are explicitly magical (determined by me) so that arms and armor that are innately strong would not be effected by dispel, and can only effect one artifact.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2017, 11:11:38 pm »

Name: Inquisitorius
Demon Champion: Abigor
Stats: 5 Cunning
Appearance: A humanoid figure, slightly taller than a normal human, covered in black armor with subtle red spots in the gaps between plates (Think Skyrim Daedric, but scarier and used by a sword-swinging murderer). He moves without a sound. He uses his brains to hunt down the enemies of the demons, be they mortal or otherwise.
Assets: Nothing yet...

Two Acts: Create the Inquisitorial Helm, a piece of armor that gives protection from 1 damage and terrifies mortals. Create the Righteous' Bane, a two-handed sword built for me and only me. Adds 1 to attacks against demons, basically capable of cutting through half a dozen mortals every swing.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:14:37 am by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2017, 01:28:56 am »

act 1 Forge Souleater flaming greataxe empowered by SLAUGHTER

act 2 Kill million people in America to spread glory of Rheake(and may be get some of dem statpoints ::) )
and charge up the axe aswell.  ( champions get two acts this turn, right?)

minor act : 100000 more killed in same place, because there is never enough killing for Rheake.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2017, 02:24:12 am »

Act:Black Dagger of Slaughter, +1 to Damage
Minor act, Force some People in Canada to warship me.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7