Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Demon Invasion (1 week left)  (Read 5906 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Invasion (1 week left)
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2017, 08:02:42 pm »

That's was a lot of wasted posts for nothing that only resulted in meaningless conflict. Let's burn down these bridges because nothing fruitful ever happened from them. But since their no point in going back, the Chinese Conflict will have to stay for the moment.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2017, 08:03:07 pm »

Hmm no retractions on actions, but right now you both have a claim over China, and will probably fight by next turn.
-_-

I present: The "Let's Not Fight Over Stupid Stuff" Accords.
  • You, Draxon, will leave China and Australia alone
  • I, Abigor, will leave alone any locations that you own or specifically express intent to us of wanting to own (either in this thread or on Discord) (note: you cannot use this to just claim the entire world, I won't appreciate that)
Agreed?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 08:05:35 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2017, 08:05:44 pm »

Yeah, one of you can withdraw, or divide china. Just leaving it as it stands has two demon legions marching towards each other. But you can deescalate, it'll just get confusing to go back and edit everything out.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2017, 08:07:49 pm »

Name:Flak
Champion:Rheake
Stats:
Rage:3
Domination:2
Assets: None at the start

Kill my way through South America(ACT)
Spread Rheake's great word of death and destruction(MINOR ACT)

Flak is extmeley tall, 8'-9', and appears to have to defining features
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 01:46:58 pm by codybob1999 »
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2017, 08:09:38 pm »

:-/

Next turn it will have to be Approved, a pointless battle will have to begin, in the mean time. But next turn my Forces will be withdrawn, because that's too much editing to go back on.

(At this point all of Russia and India are at my interest, maybe Northern Africa? You can have the rest of Asia)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2017, 08:10:26 pm »

Yeah, one of you can withdraw, or divide china. Just leaving it as it stands has two demon legions marching towards each other. But you can deescalate, it'll just get confusing to go back and edit everything out.
Eh? I don't have any demon legions marching anywhere. They're a standing demonic defence army that's already occupied China. The only legions that were marching toward anyone else's legions are were (are/were/???) Draxon's, and hopefully this will stop before he reaches my guys they stopped before they reached my guys they are being stopped before they reach my guys (I assume).
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 08:13:09 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2017, 12:26:34 am »

:V
I'm only doing this because people narratively challenged me.

Spoiler: Sheet! (click to show/hide)
Ask for some power by the boss.

Minor Act: Familiarize self with all the folks the boss rules over.
Major Act: Help out in education and prepare all their basic needs for them, ensure a lot of lack of fighting by people understanding each other, and make this a core point of education--open mindedness and encouragement of people in helping other people!

Looks was a small demon. A creature which was less dreadful and wrathful than its counterparts, but more a servant in the goal and aims of being a good servant. Looks noticed how much the boss had tried and began to rule over, and then noticed how many people were pretty grumpy with being ruled over. Looks didn't want to go in between any of the bosses and their plans; Looks thought they were doing well, at least as far as Looks could see. In the meantime, Looks noticed that one major issue was everyone fighting! The bosses were fighting moreso and talking to each other very loudly, but the many people were also fighting! And the people were not Looks' boss, so that was what Looks decided to help out with first!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 11:21:38 am by Tiruin »

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2017, 12:44:22 am »

Name: Anvie
Campion: Abigor
Stats:
Rage: 3
Dominance: 2
Assets: None at start

Create artifact: Evolution Edge, A weapon that adapts to the master's will. Will also absorb ideas and share such ideas with its master to completely manifest new forms. (Major Action)
Gather who is in Abigor's territories for religions dedicated to convert anyone able to serve my will or any of my allies. (Minor Action)

A demonic creature, Anvie, only seeks to become the ultimate being to surpass even the arch demons. The first step on such path of power is the Evolution Edge. The next will be whatever mortals willing to give themselves for drawing even a breath in person.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:54:05 am by Rahx »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2017, 09:37:44 am »

Name: Cassius
Champion: Draxin
Stats: 4 Cunning, 1 Rage
Appearance: Looks like Brutus.
Assets: Good looks

Create an artifact (this literally has nothing to do with Rahx's action. He just ninja'd me while I was sleeping): The Devilplate. a suit of armor capable of protecting me from the attacks of my enemies.(One Act)

Minor Act: Casually overthrow Draxin and become an Archdemon, by challenging him to a duel and defeating his stats with superior rock-paper-scissors-ing.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 11:25:37 am by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2017, 10:45:11 am »

Overthrow will occur at the beginning of next turn. Also, just added to OP character sheet, but next time everyone posts could you include a short description of your demon so I can describe cool fights :)
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2017, 11:02:43 am »

Name:Steve
Champion of Abigor
Description: An giant spider as it moves flames can be seen dancing through cracks in its carapace when it remains motionless it seems like just a car sized spider.
Stats (5 points to spend): 3 Cunning 2 Rage
Assets: cause Instinctive fear (Australians)

get to work building hidden nests and tunnel systems through out the outback act
Kill and eat any human survivors I find minor

Stay hidden and kill any who discover me minor
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:41:03 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2017, 11:10:41 am »

Giant maneating spider that eats people, thats more of a Rheake type of demon.

Added a picture of my demon to my first post. May change it if I find a cooler picture or am inspired with a good idea for a demon.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 11:23:01 am by Roboson »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2017, 11:27:37 am »

Updated last IC post with description of my demon.

Plotting overthrows is so much fun, wouldn't you all agree?

Especially when your name is masterfully-crafted dramatic irony.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 11:34:03 am by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2017, 11:33:42 am »

Updated my first post with description.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2017, 01:47:54 pm »

edited in a description of Flak
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7