Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.  (Read 9549 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2017, 08:45:36 pm »

"Huh, that's funny, because I don't."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2017, 06:13:14 am »

Thaumas? Ah. Their name.

Silently grey eyes opened having closed for a breath moment putting a hand reassuringly...though probably looking very goofy while doing it on the gorilla's shoulder their voice ringing out encouragingly.

"Thaumas will be fine. We can't-do anything for them right now so we just have to have faith they will be fine. For now, we stick together and ensure each other's survival. Alright?"

Sitriana exits with Max keeping an eye out for an eyeball named Thaumas.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2017, 01:57:27 pm »

"Oddly optimistic."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2017, 02:34:50 pm »

Grey cat-like eye's glowing slightly flicker with amusement? A weak smile gracing their lips.

"Optimism is better for the spirit generally. Better for one would say morale as such optimism can be quite useful and it can inspire others to push harder. Optimism has its advantages and I think for now we should remain optimistic."

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2017, 08:43:24 pm »

Ok, optimism it is. Oh and could one of you remind me that I still owe Thaumas for pointing me in the right direction to get to Omega in the first place?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2017, 07:32:50 am »

*Sigh*

Exit the hatch, provided it's at solid ground now.
Thaumas? Ah. Their name.

Silently grey eyes opened having closed for a breath moment putting a hand reassuringly...though probably looking very goofy while doing it on the gorilla's shoulder their voice ringing out encouragingly.

"Thaumas will be fine. We can't-do anything for them right now so we just have to have faith they will be fine. For now, we stick together and ensure each other's survival. Alright?"

Sitriana exits with Max keeping an eye out for an eyeball named Thaumas.
After what just happened, I won't even DARE myself to shadowbox when the eyeball is around. Speaking of Thaumas, though, I kinda feel bad for leaving that super-extra-fragile thing behind.

Examine the area outside the hatch and look for more plants if there are any.
you three crowd out into an exact replica of the previous hallway. Same weird portal, same red and green lights, same cramped little space, same two windows. You all, once again, fall comically on your sides when you switch from the orientation of the sphere to the orientation of the hallway. There are no plants in this hallway. Three might be some further in, if you guys can learn to defeat the mighty villain Sir Portal and his sinister henchmen Red Light the Terrible and Green Light the Foolishly Optimistic.

(3)ATH's person fails OT locate the eyeball in the hallway, so she looks out the window. She sees wildlife. Specifically aquatic style creatures and kelp.

(These have been the worst 5 results ever, one ended with me opening the door then getting stuck outside and the other put me in combat with -2 in all physical stats. What the fuck is antiwater?)

Paralyzing gaze attack both creatures then push them away telekinetically. As long as I can see them, they should be affected by it. Hope they get eaten by the bigger fishes on this... uh... whatever this place is.
Then move towards the closest port in the wall and open it in the same way I did with the other hatch.

hmm. now I gotta go look up your character sheet. Hmm "very minor ability." okay.
(6) (5) well well well. Never give up, never surrender, eh? You make eye contact with the two beasts - no easy task with creatures whose eyes are in the sides of their heads. Your paralyzing gaze keeps you focused on them as you lock up their brains, so you end up drifting further downstream in the process. But you are able to push the two fish away from yourself, out into faster moving water, and they drift out of sight, finally freeing you from your own spell. You look about - no sign of the massive cliff, portals, or your friends. Just kelp, mud, antiwater and omnipresent !DANGER! in the form of more sea monsters as yet unseen.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2017, 07:41:53 am »

What happened to the wall with the ports and hatches? I thought my vision was almost perfect. Use farsight to map the whole area and find a safe place. If any big monster gets close to me, paralyze then telekinetic push it or the water to move it away.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2017, 04:08:46 pm »

Wait for the light to turn green.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2017, 08:51:51 pm »

Stay on guard. Wait.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2017, 08:31:56 pm »

Wait, and be ready in case of attack.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2017, 08:54:50 pm »

Wait, and be ready in case of attack.
Stay on guard. Wait.
Wait for the light to turn green.
You three sit in the hallway, uncomfortably close, and stare at the closed little portal with it's little red light, back lit by the open portal to the sphere behind you and it's little green light. Congratulations, you didn't kill each other this round.

What happened to the wall with the ports and hatches? I thought my vision was almost perfect. Use farsight to map the whole area and find a safe place. If any big monster gets close to me, paralyze then telekinetic push it or the water to move it away.
You already know what happened to the wall and portals: you drifted far downstream of them. Your farsight shows upstream to contain the wall and portals, outstream to contain emptiness and monsters, downstream to contain faster water and monsters, and instream to contain ... eh, call it "shallow" water. I mean, you don't find any evidence of a surface or air or anything like that: the antiwater goes on as far as your vision can determine, in all directions. (1) what you don't find is any safety anywhere, except possibly the wall and it's portals. (2) and once again, you are set on by monsters. This time a school of small bitey things. (4) at least you maintain position against the flow of water this round.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2017, 09:44:06 pm »

"Hmm."

Close the hatch leading to the sphere.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2017, 10:02:00 pm »

Hatch closes, other hatch opens.
((sized so everyone sees this and responds. don't want you dinguses to sit in the hallway a whole additional round))

Through the hatch is a wide, circular room with an inset circular couch facing inward toward a small fire pit with a wide ledge. A rather large (larger than the gorilla), round being sits near the couch  on the opposite side of the room. A much smaller, slender being reclines on the couch. It's eye level is slightly below the eye level of teh bigger being, whose head is lowered. They appear to be in conversation, having just stopped when the hatch opens. The bigger guy blinks at you a couple times. The slender guy waves you in.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2017, 10:10:36 pm »

"Well, that was stupid. We've already lost one of our team to that contraption of yours."

Though the hatch.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2017, 07:49:17 am »

well then, wander arround until I find something or die, using my gaze attack on anything that gets close and moving away from the fishes if it doesn't work.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7