Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.  (Read 9523 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2017, 10:15:13 am »

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Close the hatch.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2017, 05:22:25 pm »

Grey cat-like eyes. Shining armor and glow from her eyes visible in the sphere as her eyes dilate as her muscles tense and she moves. Years of training not nesscarilly the fastest but strong enough to definitely help close this hatch. They had to hope that the eyeball out there would be able to help them out here.

She was certain the eyeball was going to be fine, to be honest, if she wasn't she would have jumped out after them. Her honor and her dedication to her ideals would not allow otherwise but for now, her body rushed along with max to close shut this hatch.

Close shut the Hatch! If there is by chance a button that says close hatch press that instead of course. Also, make sure to save Max if something goes horribly wrong.
 Yes, this means jumping outta the sphere after her if necessary.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2017, 05:47:48 pm »

((I mean, I am sorry for causing this but are you guys going to leave me outside and not even attemp to help me? I tried to help. Sorry if I was too rude but I don't want to die.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2017, 06:17:40 pm »

((what do you want me to do? I'm in armor and I will probably drown if I get trapped in the current. Sitriana is trusting you to survive since you can float/Levitate and get outta there. She needs to protect max and find a way out herself since it in her mind would be harder and max is more at risk than you. She thinks you will be fine and escape.  So don't think she hates you it's more a vote of confidence as in she thinks you will be just fine. :3))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2017, 06:20:39 pm »

((Max thinks that the eye has had nothing but bad ideas so far, and is as such content to leave it outside.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2017, 06:57:21 pm »

((I mean, I instantly die after a single hit and a thing is currently hunting me. As far as we know, the sphere could be either sinking on a lake or falling from a waterfall. I wouldn't stay inside and would recommend that everyone else leaves too.))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2017, 07:12:30 pm »

((I mean Sitriana has no way of knowing that. How would she survive if she went out? She would get rammed agasint a wall and probably drown in rapids))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2017, 07:30:34 pm »

((Well, that makes sense. R.I.P. me.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2017, 07:35:50 pm »

((its not over until the dice roll buddy. Characters have survived a lot with a good role. Just hope for luck. Plus its fish or whatever they probably arent expecting something to just levitate away upwards.))
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 07:37:52 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2017, 08:28:24 pm »

((its not over until the dice roll buddy. Characters have survived a lot with a good role. Just hope for luck. Plus its fish or whatever they probably arent expecting something to just levitate away upwards.))

((Maybe but some normal fish have decent reflexes and will easily jump to catch bugs. With that in mind I suppose I could try to grab one and try to prevent it from attacking Thaumas. Besides if I am correct, Kongor owes him one anyway. If anyone doesn't like that idea please say so now.))
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:32:08 pm by SuperDino85 »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2017, 08:41:16 pm »

((Actually I don't think Kongor would do much better than abstract's character would in terms of swimming, but I can try to not let that stop me entirely.))

See if the aquatic creatures are within jumping distance. If so jump on to one and prevent it from attacking Thaumas. If not, definitely help close the hatch

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2017, 04:45:36 pm »

Use my levitation to get out of the water and go up as much as possible. Once I am out of the water examine the surrounding area and the two objects, and try to find the place we were supossed to go.
The antiwater does not seem to have an up or a down. (5) but you become intensely aware of your surroundings: The sphere is drifting out of reach, there is a massive cliff, wall, or maybe it's the ground to your right. Along that wall you detect several of the ports like the one your sphere connected to. You note with dismay that you are essentially in a 'river' full of hostile, aggressive life. Swarms of small, bulbous creatures that rip and tear to shreds anything that comes into their reach, larger, more toothy predators like the ones chasing you now, Silent, ambush predators lurking in the shadows, behemoths in the distance, far to the left - a place where few of the 'smaller' creatures dare to swim.
(6) v(4) you make your way as quickly as possible toward your original target, dodging the two creatures in a panic. they follow, hot on your tail and gaining. In this unfamiliar terrain you are at a disadvantage. Next round, both will get a roll to attack.

((Actually I don't think Kongor would do much better than abstract's character would in terms of swimming, but I can try to not let that stop me entirely.))

See if the aquatic creatures are within jumping distance. If so jump on to one and prevent it from attacking Thaumas. If not, definitely help close the hatch
(6) you realize quickly that the distance is too great for you to to any good chasing after the eyeball. You wish him luck and reach for the door. See below fo rth e outcome of this action

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Close the hatch.
It's just like old times, eh?

Grey cat-like eyes. Shining armor and glow from her eyes visible in the sphere as her eyes dilate as her muscles tense and she moves. Years of training not nesscarilly the fastest but strong enough to definitely help close this hatch. They had to hope that the eyeball out there would be able to help them out here.

She was certain the eyeball was going to be fine, to be honest, if she wasn't she would have jumped out after them. Her honor and her dedication to her ideals would not allow otherwise but for now, her body rushed along with max to close shut this hatch.

Close shut the Hatch! If there is by chance a button that says close hatch press that instead of course. Also, make sure to save Max if something goes horribly wrong.
 Yes, this means jumping outta the sphere after her if necessary.

I could three stooges this and make the three of you roll for it, but I'll just auto it. Max and the Gorilla (I forgot his name) knock the -ugh- the tiefling -shudder- to the floor, unintentionally, of course, in their haste to hut the door. They slam it shut, and their GM doesn't even roll a strength check to see if they break something in the process.

the amber light turns red, and the world outside disappears. for a moment,nothing happens. then, the htree of you are jerked sideways again as the pod clangs against something. the light turns green again, and the door swings open.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2017, 05:32:56 pm »

*Sigh*

Exit the hatch, provided it's at solid ground now.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2017, 06:43:16 pm »

(These have been the worst 5 results ever, one ended with me opening the door then getting stuck outside and the other put me in combat with -2 in all physical stats. What the fuck is antiwater?)

Paralyzing gaze attack both creatures then push them away telekinetically. As long as I can see them, they should be affected by it. Hope they get eaten by the bigger fishes on this... uh... whatever this place is.
Then move towards the closest port in the wall and open it in the same way I did with the other hatch.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2017, 08:34:42 pm »

After what just happened, I won't even DARE myself to shadowbox when the eyeball is around. Speaking of Thaumas, though, I kinda feel bad for leaving that super-extra-fragile thing behind.

Examine the area outside the hatch and look for more plants if there are any.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7