Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shields of Caermo  (Read 14943 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shields of Caermo (Recruiting!)
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2017, 07:21:29 pm »

Sentient Bowtie, I'm done with my sheet here, save the mug. The char skills are pretty different, so tell me if you want any of them toned down. Also, if anything confuses you, I'll be glad to explain.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2017, 07:42:17 pm »

: "Aw shucks, I reckon bandit-huntin can't be that different from wrasslin and guttin pigs!"
Spoiler: Ruth, the Milkmaid (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 04:22:57 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2017, 08:44:26 pm »

Sentient Bowtie, I'm done with my sheet here, save the mug. The char skills are pretty different, so tell me if you want any of them toned down. Also, if anything confuses you, I'll be glad to explain.
I won't tell you your skills are strictly bad, because they're very unique and I can appreciate that. However, some of them are weak or just don't work like you want.

Incomprehensible Culture: It has a cool concept, but I can see tracking active personal skills outside of their actual use being rather tedious. Also, the variety of Personal Skills means you're very likely to be within range of at least one nearly all the time, so you need to change it.

Otherworldly Inspiration: Unique, simple, and probably useful. Approved.

Anthem of Many: These kinds of Personal Skills that affect others are generally not allowed (I've heard something about 'personal skills being personal'), but I'll allow it with some changes. Just not sure exactly which ones... It's in limbo for now.

Transcendent Chord: Literally useless, since Performances have no crit chance whatsoever. :P I'm willing to give you +1 Performance duration instead. Nope, forgot about Call Magic. Approved.

[Edit] It has come to my attention that Center and a Call Magic class is no bad, so choose a different Character Skill, if you would.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 08:57:12 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2017, 07:39:11 am »

Made the fixes. And, honestly, I was hoping you'd realize the power of Center/Imbue regeneration on Call Magic users. Especially since Center would use max growth Strength to heal, but the text of Lore Master's "Dance, Magic Dance" allows that Strength to be used for spell casting at no penalty.

Also, I've figured out what general mug I want. From this site, the body of the mug second from top right under Sacred Stones, and the face of the mug fifth from bottom-right of allies under Blazing Sword. The left eye may need to be recenterred a bit, though, but otherwise it's fine. Gonna go ask about it in the hub thread.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2017, 08:40:42 am »

Finished Ennis and fiddled with the order of her Personal Skills. Also finally found one more Kamen Rider reference to make.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2017, 03:05:27 pm »

Made the fixes. And, honestly, I was hoping you'd realize the power of Center/Imbue regeneration on Call Magic users.
you could say that instead of keeping silent and also overestimating me :p

Make Incomprehensible Culture -2 DEF/RES for me, if you would. And Anthem of Many... The bonus can be +5, since it's only two people who can ever benefit at once per turn. Otherwise, it's fine.

Also, Haspen is unfortunately going to withdraw. Sad to see you go.
Black lives matter.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2017, 07:07:12 pm »

Ok, here we go with a sheet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 05:10:15 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2017, 09:33:09 pm »

Made the fixes. And, honestly, I was hoping you'd realize the power of Center/Imbue regeneration on Call Magic users.
you could say that instead of keeping silent and also overestimating me :p

Make Incomprehensible Culture -2 DEF/RES for me, if you would. And Anthem of Many... The bonus can be +5, since it's only two people who can ever benefit at once per turn. Otherwise, it's fine.

Also, Haspen is unfortunately going to withdraw. Sad to see you go.
Forgot to say this a lot earlier, but I've fixed those things now, too.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2017, 08:56:28 pm »

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2017, 06:02:32 pm »

Just going through everyone's sheets and making sure they're all done and good. Maybe I should have done this earlier.

A little note - needing to make changes to character sheets or backstories won't affect your chances of getting in since I understand that timezones exist, but they will have to change if you do get accepted.

Spoiler: Sheet! (click to show/hide)
Starting with a Wooden Sword[/b]

Disciplined Finesse has to be +5 Crit as per the subcat PS rules. Also, the civil war was a really long time ago, meaning either Tali is a lot older than she looks, or you need to change part of your backstory. Otherwise looks good.

Spoiler: Sheety (click to show/hide)

Looks good.

"I'm a little new to this 'heroics' business. . ."
Spoiler: Bleddyn Einion (click to show/hide)

Looks good.

"I'm just a girl on a horse, passing by. Remember that."

Looks good.

Looks good.

Looks good.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

I realize you'll have updated your sheet by the time this is posted, so it looks good.

Spoiler: The Return of Aiesha (click to show/hide)

"Hm. Not the crowd I'm exactly used to."

Put your mug above your sheet you filthy degenerate Looks good, although Attentive seems kinda niche since you have a 1-2 weapon.

Uh Unfortunate, I was going Thief Trainee but I guess il have to do something else now

Edit: eff it il just post the character I was going to do anyway

Character So far, Need to work on skills still and Bio

You have, uh. Literally nothing in your sheet. Name, at least one Fault and Skill, desired weapon, and bio, please.

"Um, I was told to make the post taller, but... doesn't it look kind of annoying?"

Hmm. Unique PS there... Usually a common PF like that would be either -1 DEF/RES or -10 Dodge, so if you want you can change it to one of the two. And lower Beginner's Luck to +10. Otherwise, looks good.

2silly4me. JK, looks good.

WIP. Decided to go the Lore Master route, to add in some miscelaneous magic.
Spoiler: Alum Verumvox (click to show/hide)

Looks good.

Sybella Lysteria

Looks good.

: "Perhaps he is afflicted with dwarfism."

Spoiler: Fencer incoming! (click to show/hide)

Looks good.

: "Aw shucks, I reckon bandit-huntin can't be that different from wrasslin and guttin pigs!"
Spoiler: Ruth, the Milkmaid (click to show/hide)

Looks good.

Ok, here we go with a sheet.

Looks good.

Looks good. Your connected backstory will not save you now.

Another little note: Some changes have been made to certain Trainee and First Class base / promotion stat bonuses.

-Performer Trainee base DEF and RES are now 2 and 4 respectively, instead of 1 and 3
-Rider Trainee base MAG and CON are now 0 and 5 respectively, instead of 1 and 4
-Thief Trainee base SKL, LUK, and DEF are now 4, 3, and 1, instead of 5, 2, and 3 respectively

We can worry about First Classes later. For now, if you're an affected class, please change your sheets accordingly.
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2017, 06:14:17 pm »

Nice to have the GM's official "okay" :P

Now to see who makes the final cut...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2017, 06:26:59 pm »

Nice to have the GM's official "okay" :P

Now to see who makes the final cut...
Nine Henrys and Ruth.
Black lives matter.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2017, 02:25:48 am »

Accepted characters are as follows.

Bleddyn Einion (KingMurdoc)

Ennis (ElfCollaborator)

Henry Rougemont (SerCon)

Simon Isurus (Praefectus)

Nuallán Subhne (Caellath)

Aiesha Lysteria (BMM42)

Eileen Fitzgerald (Gaterhyme)

Alum Verumvox (OceanSoul)

Sybella Lysteria (I_Like_Pi)

Otto Crowe (Sirus)

Ruth (IronyOwl)

Thanks to everyone who applied. Character introduction timeline and IC thread should be up... in the near future. I'm a tired boy
Black lives matter.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2017, 03:45:54 am »

Affinities, woo

1. Bleddyn Einion
Wind, Fire

2. Ennis
Anima, Heaven

3. Henry Rougemont
Anima, Light

4. Ruth
Earth, Light

6. Aiesha Lysteria
Ice, Dark

7. Sybella Lysteria
Thunder, Wind

8. Simon Isurus
Heaven, Earth

9. Nuallán Subhne
Water, Anima

10. Otto Crowe
Heaven, Water

11. Eileen Fitzgerald
Earth, Light

12. Alum Verumvox
Thunder, Thunder Earth //you rolled it twice :v

Also, Pastebin sheets will be a thing soon. Make sure you have your initial weapon choices listed on your sheets so I don't have to stab you.
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2017, 03:48:37 am »

Just Anima so damn hard.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11