Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Wizards and Whiskey Redux: CANCELLED  (Read 17832 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizards and Whiskey Redux: Turn 7
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2017, 08:50:41 pm »

Cast Animate Booze Construct on the corpse, then leave the alley and head to the nearest bar with it.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2017, 02:35:22 am »

Skellie gluttonously puts the bits of the fried chicken and caviar into his mouth cavities. But since he's a skeleton without a digestive system, the floor around him, and also the table which he choose, is now covered in slightly thrashed chicken bits and caviar. Suddenly, Skellie McBone climbs on the table and...

Twerk like crazy, then seduce the bartender.
If the bartender will not like my flirting, cast Charm Person on him.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2017, 07:14:33 pm »

Need an action from Blitz. It'd be nice if Puppyguard and PaPaj posted too, but not required.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2017, 01:16:09 am »

Oh, sorry.

Summon Giant Golden Buddha again.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizards and Whiskey Redux: Turn 8
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2017, 09:49:07 am »

Summon Giant Golden Buddha again.
Grab two whiskeys then go out of the store and throw one at Haphazard followed by a fireball.
Enter the Whiskey store.

Obtain Whiskey 3: Stuart grabs two bottles of Whiskey and heads outside to a yell of "You'd better come back and pay for that!"

Ypngath enters the Whiskey store.

"You with that guy? As long as one of you pays I'm fine with it I suppose."

Cast 3+2-2: Haphazard tries to summon another Buddha, but only creates a moderately sized golden sculpture of Buddha.

Throw 1+2-1v3: Stuart throws one of the bottles at Haphazard, but he evades the attack. The bottle smashes onto the ground, creating a mild hazard.

Cast 2+2-1v2: Stuart then launches a fireball at haphazard! The resulting flame is not especially powerful, but it strikes Haphazard in the left arm, engulfing it in flame! Haphazard begins to feel faint from all the burning he's had to overcome lately. Rolls may be penalized accordingly.

"Deal. What is it you need done?"

Have the wolf guard the table as the bartender talks. If anyone gets close, drain their mana and sic the wolf on them.
Skellie gluttonously puts the bits of the fried chicken and caviar into his mouth cavities. But since he's a skeleton without a digestive system, the floor around him, and also the table which he choose, is now covered in slightly thrashed chicken bits and caviar. Suddenly, Skellie McBone climbs on the table and...

Twerk like crazy, then seduce the bartender.
If the bartender will not like my flirting, cast Charm Person on him.

"I'm actually starting to run a bit low on a few types of alcohol. However, I can't leave the bar unmanned at this time of day. Head down to Willie's Whiskey and buy the items on this list. I'll provide payment. Be sure to tell him I sent you."

Gained shopping list. Gained bag of cash.

As the two wizards finish their conversation, they are interrupted by a twerking skeleton!

Dr. Horrible is on high alert for people approaching the table, and immediately sics his summoned wolf on the skeleton!

Cast 4+2v3: Before the wolf reaches his foe, Dr. Horrible cast Drain Mana! His Mana refills by 3!

Melee 6+1v3: The wolf lunges at Skelly McBone, and takes ahold of the skeleton's right arm. The beast's fangs rip into it, mangling it severely!

Courage 5: The bartender stays in the action, and swings at Skey McBone with his staff! He made a terrible mess eating like that after all.

Melee 3v3: The attack misses ever so slightly!

Charm 1v5: Skelly's attempt to seduce the bartender fails catastrophically! His opinion of Skelly McBone lowers significantly.

Cast 4+2v3: The charm person spell is far more effective at doing so, and subdues Ein's mind somewhat. He isn't as annoyed about the twerking and messy eating anymore.

Get directions to the library from Administration, then.

1: Dominick walks to the main Administration section, and finds it with relative ease. Unfortunately, according to this sign on the door they seem to be closed due to an accident.

Apparently the place exploded. The sign says "Please visit the secondary administration section for any questions or concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Dominick notes the distinct lack of instructions as to the location of the secondary administration section. How irritating.

Npc Aid 3: A couple other students end up at the same door with a similar issue. Maybe one of them has an idea?

Cast Animate Booze Construct on the corpse, then leave the alley and head to the nearest bar with it.

Cast 3+2-1: Calacachura tries to animate the corpse! The dead body begins to shudder and move. Functioning internal parts are constructed out of booze, and it slowly gets to its feet. The smell of rot is no longer as overpowering, as the alcohol acts as a sanitizing agent.

Calacachura notes that none of this wizard's spells were very good, and that it doesn't have maximum Mana. The spell certainly worked though. Will he give this booze construct a name?

Spoiler: OceanSoul/Cider Redd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard/Whiskey Six (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH/Calacachura (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo/Stuart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PaPaj/Bob Shield (click to show/hide)
NPCs:
Spoiler: Bartender (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Whiskey Seller (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 06:20:02 pm by Person »
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2017, 09:53:38 am »

Its time for an ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LASER BEAM! Shoot one at Stuart, then try to direct the new Buddha to push the old Buddha on top of Stuart.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2017, 11:13:29 am »

I'm not with him. Want me to get your money back?

Ask if I should catch up with Stuart.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2017, 12:03:32 pm »

Run at Haphazard and try to punch him in the face.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2017, 05:24:14 pm »

"Well. I really ought to be used to this by now..."

Approach other students, enquire as to what caused the explosion and where the secondary administration building is.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2017, 05:41:20 pm »

"How dreadfully uncivilized."

Leave for Willie's Whiskey, and attempt to have the wolf drag Skelly McBone along with me. On the ground of course.

If Skelly tries anything fishy, have the wolf mangle him some more.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2017, 09:06:12 pm »

Go around to different bars and offer to have my Booze Construct magically clean them in exchange for booze and money.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2017, 09:17:47 am »

Kick the wolf in the head in order to stun the canine.
Run out in the street, screaming "GUARDS, A WILD ANIMAL ATTACKED ME! HELP!"
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizards and Whiskey Redux: Turn 9: Title Text!
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2017, 10:59:25 am »

Its time for an ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LASER BEAM! Shoot one at Stuart, then try to direct the new Buddha to push the old Buddha on top of Stuart.
Run at Haphazard and try to punch him in the face.

Stuart rushes towards Haphazard with a clenched fist raised! At the same time, Haphazard fires an Ancient Egyptian Laser!

Punch 2v2, Cast2+2-2v3: Stuart drunkenly stumbles down the store steps, and his rather weak punch is thrown over Haphazard's left shoulder. Haphazard's casting is undisturbed, but he can't quite get any lasers to go off.

Haphazard gives orders to the new Buddha, but it doesn't seem to be able to move. If it can, it clearly embodies the Buddha's more meditative side.

Fire Survival 5-2: The flame on Haphazards arm reduces in power and size somewhat, having run out of cloth to fuel it. His injury still worsens.

Overall Endurance 6-2: Haphazard keeps himself upright well enough.

I'm not with him. Want me to get your money back?
Ask if I should catch up with Stuart.

"I'd appreciate it. Get out there and get that booze back for me!"

Quest Updated: Retrieve two bottles of Whiskey from Stuart and bring them back.

"Well. I really ought to be used to this by now..."
Approach other students, enquire as to what caused the explosion and where the secondary administration building is.

Inquire 6: You get the information you require. Apparently the explosion was a result of some idiot summoning a fire elemental or something like that. As for the secondary office, it is actually really close to here, and you head off with much haste.

Inquire 2: You are informed that the library is for students only.

4: You show the informant your old student ID, and are informed of its location.

1: The nearest library is apparently several stories above this floor. This may take a while to reach. You really hate when they rearrange things like this. It could have been worse though.

Go around to different bars and offer to have my Booze Construct magically clean them in exchange for booze and money.

2: You walk about the city followed by your new ally and the smell of alcohol. The first bar you entire declines your offer, as they're pretty clean already. Looks like you'll need to find another. This bar doesn't have a wizard in charge, oddly enough.

"How dreadfully uncivilized."
Leave for Willie's Whiskey, and attempt to have the wolf drag Skelly McBone along with me. On the ground of course. If Skelly tries anything fishy, have the wolf mangle him some more.
Kick the wolf in the head in order to stun the canine. Run out in the street, screaming "GUARDS, A WILD ANIMAL ATTACKED ME! HELP!"

Drag vs Break Away 4v2: Dr. Horrible exits the bar ans begins to head to the Whiskey Shop. Meanwhile, Skelly McBone tries in vain to break free from the wolf as it drags him outside.

Call for help 3: Skelly McBone calls out to the guards for aid! None seem to be present, but they may arrive next turn.

Mangle 1v2: The wolf doesn't like this, and tries to mangle its chew toy further. Skelly rolls on the ground, and manages to evade the wolf's sloppy attack!

Travel 4+1: Dr. Horrible arrives at Willie's Whiskey to the scene of a wizard duel! Both combatants are moderately injured and one appears to be brawling rather than casting. There are two golden statues shaped here. Neither of them are moving, and one appears to be falling apart.

Spoiler: OceanSoul/Cider Redd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard/Whiskey Six (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH/Calacachura (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo/Stuart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PaPaj/Bob Shield (click to show/hide)
NPCs:
Spoiler: Bartender (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Whiskey Seller (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 06:20:25 pm by Person »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2017, 11:38:13 am »

Repeat my previous action.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 11:41:24 am by ATHATH »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2017, 12:47:30 pm »

Well, if that ain't working, tip the Buddha over on top of Stuart.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9