Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41

Author Topic: Sindari: Immortals-OOC  (Read 36150 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Sindari: Immortals-OOC
« Reply #450 on: May 09, 2018, 07:19:19 pm »

I think it's the same right now

"Protect my family, stop the Cisharni, don't harm milady."
Rigel and Orion can agree on those terms.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 09, 2018, 07:31:15 pm »

Also, if you go nonlethal, make sure the shot goes through the BOW ITSELF, not the string. Not unless you want to find out how fast an immortal can restring their bow.

Also make sure it goes through the hand holding the bow, otherwise you'll just find out how fast an immortal can pull out another bow.

Also make sure you get the eye...

Seriously, the "Shot to the gut" idea is becoming more and more appealing.

I think it's the same right now

"Protect my family, stop the Cisharni, don't harm milady."
Rigel and Orion can agree on those terms.

But in what order?
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 09, 2018, 09:21:09 pm »

My character would say to go for the kill shot, but as a player I want to see what happens if you let her live.

As for myself I've thought of a few things I could try:
1. Try to give our troops an edge by calling up a wind to blow dust into the enemy's eyes.
2. Blast them with lightning. Probably starting with a massive strike on Apollo.
3. I don't know if I can pull it off with a 6 in transformations. But I was thinking about changing the Cisharni's horses into something less suitable for riding, maybe cows.

@C2 since it seems likely that some lightning rifles will be falling into Cisharni hands soon I thought I should remind you about their security measures.
Each rifle can only be used by someone that knows it's individual name, and if a 6/6 or better Cisharni touches one it will blast them with it's entire charge and become inert. 

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 09, 2018, 09:53:02 pm »

Well, you could take the Hobbit (movie) option.

Give her the chance to NOT shoot, but if she does just shoot the arrow down. I'm sure it will work just fine!

Unless she is the Cisharni version of Legolas and manages to have a second arrow go airborne before he should say, "That still counts as one!"

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 14, 2018, 12:55:27 pm »

My character would say to go for the kill shot, but as a player I want to see what happens if you let her live.

Same here Sudo,
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 16, 2018, 10:37:10 am »

I've been really lazy and slow with replies here, but I've got a (snarky) reply up in IC now.

Heh, let's see how I die THIS time.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 16, 2018, 11:00:07 am »

So votes tend to be for a non fatal shot. Also, I'd suggest you hand the gen over and rig it to explode.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 16, 2018, 11:07:13 am »

So votes tend to be for a non fatal shot. Also, I'd suggest you hand the gen over and rig it to explode.

Well, to be fair... we did capture his soul and enslave his essence for all eternity. It seems right to hand it over. On the other hand, considering what he tried to do to Madman, poetic justice comes to mind.

WAIT. Verify that this guy is actually the Thirdborn, and not just a random idiot looking for an uber-powerful Soul Gem.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 16, 2018, 11:13:55 am »

The soul gem is of MM's old guy, not the second born.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 16, 2018, 11:25:29 am »

The soul gem is of MM's old guy, not the second born.

Oh.

Then.

Uh.

I feel like handing it to the Cisharni is a bad idea.

Ask what he wants it for?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 16, 2018, 11:57:07 am »

Ok, totally expected the Cisharni to be The Hunter. Also, if he is telling the truth, we can kill Communism.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 16, 2018, 12:12:11 pm »

Ok, totally expected the Cisharni to be The Hunter. Also, if he is telling the truth, we can kill Communism.

Kay, kay kay. I read the IC

Who the hell is the Hunter? And Red Dawn? After further investigation? That's Serana's mentor and the guy that killed Acter right?

And by the way, where is Serana these days?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:13:58 pm by blueturtle1134 »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 16, 2018, 12:16:30 pm »

That's Serena's dad and yes, the guy who killed Acter.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 16, 2018, 12:23:06 pm »

Okay. Ask him if he's actually rebelling against Atlantis, cause I think it was mentioned that he doesn't like the place but now he's offering to help against his brethren.

Offhandedly mention that his kid's alive.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 16, 2018, 12:36:00 pm »

That's Serena's dad and yes, the guy who killed Acter.
It is an okay deal, one of ours for one of theirs
Offhandedly mention that his kid's alive.
How about we don't tell someone that we kept his daughter, that he thinks is dead and who no longer agrees with them, locked up for what forty years?
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41