Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54279 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1365 on: August 01, 2018, 06:06:54 pm »

Ricardo rolls into cover, popping out the other side of his boulder already on a knee with another arrow nocked. He draws the bow and releases in one movement

(Roll: d100+10 result 90 commando. d110+15 for return bowfire, result nat110+15)
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: August 01, 2018, 09:28:29 pm »

Stella peeks over her own rock, sending off another burst of fire. [Small arms 45]

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 02, 2018, 12:30:03 am »

[Tina Murdoch]

"Y-you're hitting ours. We're down to less than half."
Tina panics a bit, trying to have the drones fight back, but the situation is bad. Can she recover from this situation?
[Drones 52] Being outnumbered, means there's less friendlies to avoid hitting. So they shoot wilder than before.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 04, 2018, 11:21:57 am »

"Dip duck dive dodge doop!"
[Commando = 40]
Frazz dives to another rock as the one he's behind exploded. He whips out his GLOO Cannon, primes a shot, then shoots at an active Cannon.

[Small Arms 1d100+15=86]

With a low *K-THUNK* the Cannon shoots a glob straight on to the Cannon, severely limiting its ability to function.

Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: August 04, 2018, 11:42:13 am »

Arrow and gloo struck home, superheating and detonating the other turret. Two impossible shots, both caught on camera. It was a shame this was a black op, and no one would ever see it.

The last of the guns were silenced on the martian surface. Alarm klaxons blared, and the launch bay doors began to slowly slide shut, amber lights spinning and flashing behind them in the empty drone bay.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 11:50:21 am by retromach »

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: August 04, 2018, 12:45:53 pm »

Stella, lacking explosives or GLOO, sprints for the middle of the closing doors. [Commando 83]

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 04, 2018, 01:08:10 pm »

Stella was in, diving between the doors. No doubt ground drones were inbound on her position, but she had a few minutes at least. In the far corner of the hangar she saw the entrance to the electronics room, and quickly found herself there. Primary drone control was routed through this terminal. She can roll computers to attempt to deactivate enemy drone control.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: August 04, 2018, 01:15:26 pm »

Danh tries to run with Stella as she quickly moves forward, the man attempting to get into the bay was well.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 04, 2018, 01:44:59 pm »

Stella gets to work, hoping that ground and air drones are handled by the same control systems. [Computers 71]

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 04, 2018, 01:48:23 pm »

High above, the dogfight raged. Plasma bolts streaked into ships. Vigil was hitting more friendlies than enemies, and Kaito was struggling with eight ships chasing him. They'd woven down, fighting through the billowing smoke of the volcano's now-open mined crater. Plasma ripped all around them, singing key systems. Alarms blared. And then, it stopped.

The enemy drones went into standby - their systems weren't receiving any instructions. With FoF scrambled, they took on a holding pattern.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: August 04, 2018, 01:56:51 pm »

"Well... that couldn't have happened any later. Are you two still with me? Time to head down and join up at the hangar bay." Kaito said, squelching a few alarms and beginning his descent and landing. "Still, good work on the distraction, we held our own up here today."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 04, 2018, 01:59:48 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

"I... I'll thin them out while I can. So we wont have to deal with as many of them."
Tina has her drones start shooting the neutralized drones, taking advantage of their predictable patterns.
"They're just drones, they're expendable. We aren't."
[Drones 47] The formation disrupted, drones missing, and systems having received light damage. But the predictable patterns the drones travel in makes it moot. It's target practice.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 04, 2018, 02:22:02 pm »

The fightercraft set down as the last of the forces overhead were destroyed by drones. Your own drones started to land and power down - you'll need to active them in person before they'll fly again.

The facility doors were now firmly shut, with the bulk of you still outside.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 04, 2018, 02:33:32 pm »

Kaito walked up to the heavy doors, thumping them softly. "Huh... well that's not what I expected to see when I landed. Obviously someone made it inside." He scanned the group. "Looks like Stella did at least. Have you lot heard from her? Any news about if she can get the door open from in there?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 04, 2018, 02:38:05 pm »

Stella'll re-draw her MAG-PDW, watching any entrances to the drone bay. Is there any way to open the pod bay doors please, HAL?
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 103