Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54273 times)

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1395 on: August 04, 2018, 06:11:25 pm »

Stella is pinned down. [Commando 37]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 06:34:37 pm by Cynicalwhovian »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: August 04, 2018, 06:13:50 pm »

Kaito gave ground, backing away behind a console as he kept his rifle up and firing (Commando =51) Continuing his habit of quick, controlled bursts he fired again and again. Suppressive fire could be useful against humans, but these things just needed to be taken down and fast. (Small arms =106)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 06:17:19 pm by JaxtalMK2 »
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: August 04, 2018, 06:18:59 pm »

Vigil tried to roll away from the drones firing in his direction, trying to pull his firearm at the same time, to return fire. [commando=30]
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: August 04, 2018, 06:21:43 pm »

Danh flops backward, stumbling back into the room to avoid laser fire, falling on his ass in the process. He spends a few hurried seconds picking himself back up.
[Commando 39]

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: August 04, 2018, 06:22:01 pm »

Kaito finished off the large drone, but much of the team was pinned down by enemy fire, forced to fall back towards the exit. Clustered shots tore apart the exposed wiring and wrent armor around the severed legs, tearing into it until they struck the deuterium reserve. The drone bled a thick pool of clear deuterium as it shut down, the lights and laser fading.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: August 04, 2018, 06:25:06 pm »

Kneeling down, Danh manages to push himself through a small crack in the door, and takes a few moments to fire off a pair of precise bursts, before quickly turning back into cover, still kneeling.
[Commando 44] [Small Arms 79]

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: August 04, 2018, 06:27:45 pm »

Vigil, still pinned down, tried to duck out, again, in hopes to get his spiderbeetle into safety. [commando=92]
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: August 04, 2018, 06:29:26 pm »

Kaito ducked back again after he saw the large bot starting to shut down, not able to see a good point between the laser shots. He'd do his best to pull back further, figuring more attention was going to be on him. (Commando =15)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: August 04, 2018, 06:31:32 pm »

With some of the pressure relieved from the large bot's destruction, Stella takes a breath and focuses on her firing and the relative positions of the drones to her and each other. [Commando 41] [Small arms 102]

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: August 04, 2018, 06:41:18 pm »

Stella took the left side of the door, and Danh took the right. Shots clattered against the drones, their cover, and the walls. Junk fell to the floor, wrecked parts, and unspent ammunition, and the bulk of the spiders were eliminated.

One of the first into the room reached the roof, From overhead he had a clear shot at Kaito. Shots rained onto his shoulders and back, narrowly missing his helmet, but nevertheless filling him with agony. He is at -25 dicetype until he receives medical attention.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: August 04, 2018, 06:54:23 pm »

As soon as he got the cage off his back, Vigil turned around and fired on the drone [small arms=37]

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: August 04, 2018, 07:04:58 pm »

Stella keeps firing, hoping that someone has an autodoc. [Commando 68] [Small arms 20]

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: August 04, 2018, 07:10:07 pm »

Danh checks his gun, then kneels back put, continuing the assault.
[Commando 92] [Small Arms 71]

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: August 04, 2018, 07:13:29 pm »

Kaito scurries for new cover, dragging himself behind and partly under a repairs table. (Commando = 65) He'd hiss in pain, but still try to get his gun up, hoping to add to the fire chipping away at their drone foes. (Small arms = 31)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: August 04, 2018, 07:13:47 pm »

Vigil fired at the nearest enemy. [commando=85, Small arms=19]

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 103