Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54280 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #1335 on: July 14, 2018, 05:41:47 pm »

“Wohoo! Way to go Kaito! I am about to get a bit heavy handed, guys. Let’s se if we can clear through them quickly. I don’t want to see what a third wave would be like.” Vigil said as he switched back to his plasma guns, and fired with all his might. [command=85, plasma=89]
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: July 14, 2018, 05:51:18 pm »

"Here's hoping that the ground team gets these drones shut down before they have the chance to launch a third wave. I'd prefer not to continue to be outnumbered." He'd continue along his same path, doing what he could to stay in formation with Vigil, All the while he kept his plasma cannon roaring, he'd seemed to have the hang of it so far, now just to hope it stayed that way. (Command=29 Plasma=91)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: July 14, 2018, 06:36:25 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

"New wave... 20 plu- two dozen total."
Tina has the drones resume formation. They had gotten a bit split up when the enemy dwindled.
[Drones 108] The drones slip into formation and starts firing right away.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: July 14, 2018, 10:19:58 pm »

Frazz whips out his GLOO Cannon and fires at the crack

[/roll 1d100+10=69]

Giggedy
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: July 14, 2018, 10:33:52 pm »

Stella once again tries to stabilize the ship, this time applying an emergency anti-spin technique. [Command 61]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:38:59 pm by Cynicalwhovian »

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: July 16, 2018, 03:20:14 pm »

Tina's drones banked and weaved, dogfighting the new incoming wave. The initial volleys were devastating, with three of the enemy drones going down, and the rest engaged in combat. (Tina Drones 108 vs Enemy Drones 81)

Kaito continued his brutal plasma spree, not seeming to miss a shot, having this system completely down. Six of the enemy craft went down, and you once again had the upper hand. Too focused on firing, Kaito allowed one of the drones to path behind him. It banked left and right, rolling and spinning and looking for a firing solution. (Kaito Plasma 91 vs Enemy Drones 37, Command 29)

Vigil paid more attention to Tina's formations, keeping with his fighter screen. He fired his plasma canons, igniting two of the enemy drones and sending down rains of molten metal and scrap. (Vigil Plasma 89 vs Enemy Drones 79, Command 85)

18 vs 11. The fighters seemed close to winning air superiority. But one foul shot against the command vehicle and your entire air force could fall.

Tumbling, Frazz fired his GLOO Cannon. Sticky foam inflated, was pulled halfway out the craft, and hardened, forming thick bumps over the inside and the outside of the ship, and forcing Danh to lean forward or be glued to the wall. Sand and debris scattered about the cabin still as Stella was able to regain control. They coated the floor and consoles like a desert terrarium. (Frazz Small Arms 69, Stella Command 61)

Another wing flew out of the drone bay as Stella emerged from the storm. Already directed at targets, they were flying up towards the control tower, to guard against the incoming fighter wing. Their operator does not appear to have noticed the craft coming close up the mountainside.

Finding where she planned to park, Stella set down about a kilometer from the drone bay, in a volcanic crevice. The ship doors opened on to shaded rocks and dust. Roll commando to climb up out of here and sneak to the drone bay unseen.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 03:25:09 pm by retromach »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: July 16, 2018, 03:41:27 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

"Bogey on your tail... I'll get it."
Tina sends one drone on a kamikaze course for the drone on Kaito's tail.
[Drones 85] The drone goes Banzai at the drone, intent on sacrificing itself for the glory of Nippon Akras.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: July 16, 2018, 03:48:47 pm »

Vigil kept up his vicious assault! [command=57, plasma=97]
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: July 16, 2018, 03:53:12 pm »

Kaito twisted the fighter, wanting to be sure he didn't catch fire. If he went down, so too did the drones around him. Still, he'd keep trying to take shots with his plasma cannon... even if he needed to shake this drone, we could end up easily outnumbered if we didn't keep working on air superiority. (Command 28, Plasma 22)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1344 on: July 16, 2018, 03:57:31 pm »

Ricardo, having been changed last minute to the infiltration team, tries to cheeki breeki

[Commando roll: 17+10=27]
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: July 19, 2018, 12:27:16 pm »

Stella'll keep low to the ground for multiple reasons and try to get into the dronebay. [Commando 64]

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: July 20, 2018, 07:21:00 am »

Frazz decided that he wants off the mechanical flying death trap and begins to sneaky-beaky his way off

[Commando Rolled 49]
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: July 21, 2018, 03:39:09 pm »

Danh, having managed to keep his nerves and guts under control through the terrifying ride, takes a deep breath, and disengages from the ship with the others.
[Commando 82]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 04:27:57 pm by Bill Chompski »

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: July 25, 2018, 12:09:14 pm »

Tina's drone flew into towards the enemy drone, but she was able to get a target lock. Plasma erupted, and the drone on her tail was shot down. [Tina Drones 85 vs Enemy Drones 43]

Kaito immediately picked up another, which swooped in behind him to take the first one's place. He fired off his plasma gun towards a group of enemy drones, which scattered, revealing allied drones in the distance. Tina, make a drones check to evade friendly fire, or lose a wing of three fighters! [Command 28, Plasma 22, Enemy Drones 81]

Vigil had better luck. The enemy now focused on the other command pod he moved unmolested through the sky. He shot down another three of the enemy fighters. [Command 57, Plasma 97, Enemy Drones 69]

It was 18 vs 7 now, but soon another wing would arrive.

Laser fire erupted from a pair of automated turrets at the entrance to the drone bay. The alarm had definitely been triggered. Ricardo was pinned down, forced behind a boulder, as the others managed to get to cover and firing positions. Ricardo's suit alerted him that the rock he's behind was gaining temperature fast.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: July 25, 2018, 12:48:10 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

"Y-eep."
[Drones 43] A hurried order is given. The drones' paths are obstructed by the other drones, they peel off inefficiently. But with a few more orders, she manages to disperse them before the plasma reached them.
"Phew. Close one."
Seeing the drone on her tail, she thinks of doing another kamikaze. But noticing the low number, she instead tries to shoot down the remaining drones. If she's quick enough, she can take the one on her tail before the next wave arrives.
[Drones 37] Seems the drones keep obstructing one another, due to being more than twice as many.

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 103