Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14497 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #300 on: October 01, 2017, 04:53:55 pm »

Russell sighed as Taffy began bouncing around. "Well, we should probably get moving then. The Grimm won't be killing themselves." Russell gave himself a last minute equipment check. It didn't take long, as he wasn't carrying much beyond his essentials. "Do you think we can requisition additional equipment before we leave?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 03, 2017, 11:27:40 pm »

"Of course." Carnelian was glad he could always count on Taffy and her boundless energy when it came to pursuing their dreams of establishing their own personal domains and vassalizing the peasantry—for their own good and safety, of course. Which was good, as that was a path fraught with problems. "Of course, we first need to find and rescue them. There is no future ahead for civilization if the civilians' survival is not ensured." he commented as he gingerly pushed the monocle back under his hair.

"Asking about it is worth a shot. I did secure communications equipment so that we do not have to rely solely on our scrolls. What do you have in mind?" he asked Russell.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #302 on: October 04, 2017, 02:00:23 am »

Silver inclined his head toward the woman. "Svanhild has a good point. However, we have our fair share of talents to lend to the front, and I have good faith that she will consider this." He looked expectantly toward Magenta.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 04, 2017, 02:42:52 pm »

Magenta, probably expectedly, agreed with her brother. "Yeah - and this isn't a conventional war, anyway. The 'front' is probably pretty vague - best to get an idea of what's happening, I think."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 04, 2017, 04:05:41 pm »

Russell blinked, surprised. "Hands free communications devices, actually. I figured we could have had some problems with the other teams if they have to fish out their scrolls. It'd also allow us to split up and communicate better for ambush tactics. I assume that's why you requested them as well."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 04, 2017, 04:58:00 pm »

"So it's settled. We refuel, and while doing so, we consider our next move and assess the situation."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 04, 2017, 05:51:28 pm »

"Oh, oh, I can assess our situation right now!"

Pause.

".....It sucks."
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 04, 2017, 11:20:07 pm »

"I already have those taken care of. Their unavailability during our last mission was a temporary matter." Carnelian told Russell with a dismissive handwave. Not dismissive of him, of course, but of the problem he'd handily worked to solve. He'd also worked to obtain the same equipment for the other teams. "Is there anything else?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 05, 2017, 01:07:07 am »

"Oh, oh, I can assess our situation right now!"

Pause.

".....It sucks."
"I've had worse."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 05, 2017, 02:05:07 am »

"We know. For example, your team dying."
Ciaran leans on one of her lances, the other strapped firmly to her back.
"Eva's punishment does seem kind of off though... Well, we should focus on what we can do~"

"That said, what should we do now? I want to hear your opinions on this. We're freelancers now, after all. Where do we go from here?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 05, 2017, 02:28:29 am »

Limón speaks resolutely.

"I say we go west, search for the biggest, baddest Grimm we can find and beat it up. It's the big ones that cause all the problems, getting them down will help everyone all over."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 05, 2017, 02:58:48 am »

Nexti let out a quiet sigh and mumbled something to herself.
"Doesn't feel right... resting while others might be off battling and perishing."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 05, 2017, 03:46:43 am »

"True, but if we are imprudent and fatigued then we'll be no use in helping anyway."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 05, 2017, 05:28:44 am »

"Aren't the biggest, baddest ones usually the ones that sit around and wait to kill us? And the smaller ones are the ones that are just like "RRRAAARGH" and maul people wherever? Because if so I'm pretty sure we should worry more about the small ones going "RRRAAARGH" and mauling people, maybe."

Petra accompanies each "RRRAAARGH" with appropriate expressions and claw-like finger movements.
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 05, 2017, 06:48:18 am »

"Not that I'd thought of, no. We should test the new equipment before we leave though. Just to ensure it's working properly. We wouldn't want to find out we've got a bunch unit down the road."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22