Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14500 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #270 on: September 01, 2017, 07:23:47 pm »

"I suspected that was the case. Orwell, you know what to do." Carnelian said, gesturing for the other Huntsman to do his job.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 01, 2017, 07:53:28 pm »

"We'll be awaiting evacuation for them. As expected."
Svanhild, for her part, remains calm and hides her distaste well enough.
"Eh? Wouldn't they be more useful around here?" Taffy asks, apparently oblivious to Silver's glare.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 02, 2017, 12:50:48 am »

"Sooooooooooo," Taffy began, rocking on her heels and eyeing the cave. "What're you all going to do with your peasants?"
"Peasants? You mean these tired and scared people we just rescued? We're going to send them somewhere safe. Well, safer."

"Orwell is here to provide healing, by the way. Which one of you took the most punishment?"
"I took the most hits like a good vanguard does, but also kept my defenses up like a great vanguard does. I don't think I need healing."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 02, 2017, 01:10:57 am »

Seeing as the civilians didn't seem to have much more to say, Nexti wandered her way out of the cave, noticing the presence of her teammates (and, unfortunately, certain other people) as she exited. Immediately, she turned towards the two and gave a status report. "Svanhild. Silver. The civilians that survived are not grievously wounded, but... only twelve did survive. Magenta is yet remaining in the cave, and she is alright. Her aura withstood the battle, if barely. My own did not, however I did not take any injury."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 02, 2017, 01:16:07 am »

Svanhild closes her eyes. Losses were losses. A humbling lesson that even her tactics couldn't always prevent the worst from happening.
"....I see. We will need to report this to command; identify the lost, inform next of kin if any, arrange appropriate memorials. It's the best we can do for them now. Can we do anything for the others? Do we have food? Something to keep them warm?

In the mean time, I will also need treatment."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 02, 2017, 01:23:39 am »

Nexti looked conflicted for a moment, before sighing, then nodding, then speaking.
"I... do not know how much of that we can do or arrange, Svanhild. It is unfortunate, but... we are in a hostile place, not Mistral. We cannot stay here for that long."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 02, 2017, 01:25:50 am »

"Then we will arrange as much of it as possible, and continue the rest when everyone here is safe. It would be amiss of us not to."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #277 on: September 02, 2017, 01:36:37 am »

Silver nodded at the report, and again at Svanhild's proposition, before heading into the cave to meet with the survivors personally.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 02, 2017, 07:02:02 am »

Magenta was sitting on a rock when her brother came in, keeping watch of the survivors while they prepared to get moving. After all, wouldn't do for a Grimm to sneak in and kill the few that were left, would it? She waved at Silver as he arrived.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 02, 2017, 07:03:17 am »

Svanhild follows Silver. She knew he wasn't the best with words, after all, and it would be amiss of her not to attend to the people she'd intended to help.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 02, 2017, 08:46:12 pm »

"Of course, sir," Orwell replies with his more ingratiating smile. "It would be my honour to assist." He quickly searches through his pouches and pulls out some bandages and other medical equipment suitable for use in the field. Orwell's tools may not be the most sophisticated but they certainly are effective.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 02, 2017, 08:48:07 pm »

Svanhild follows Silver. She knew he wasn't the best with words, after all, and it would be amiss of her not to attend to the people she'd intended to help.
Petra grabs Svanhild by the collar and drags her back to Orwell.

"Bad Svanhild. It's time to take your medicine."
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 03, 2017, 03:33:07 am »

Silver headed towards the cave, and Nexti immediately fell in behind to follow him; she was mainly interested in her team right now, what they would do, and what their status was, and while Svanhild was pretty important for that she was getting healed and would follow them anyway. For now, it behooved her to follow the team's leader, and to continue keeping watch over the civilians with Magenta anyway. She felt a little bad about leaving her alone in there, actually.
"I apologize for abandoning you there, Magenta. I wanted to talk to Silver and Svanhild about what our status was."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 03, 2017, 07:38:19 am »

Magenta waved it off with a grin. "Don't worry, somebody had to stay here and keep watch. By the way, has your Aura started returning yet? I saw think I saw that break..." she looked a bit worried in the latter part of the sentence.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 03, 2017, 08:04:14 am »

Svanhild deftly avoids Petra and follows Silver in anyway. Treatment could wait for the moment, there were people more in need than she.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22