Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14526 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #210 on: August 06, 2017, 11:01:50 am »

Eva continued on to finish her task. Standard military ammo crate, full to the brim, worth a wager to guess its 1000 bullets. For a few checks, copying just about, eeeh, every 5th serial number and making the rest up would be fine.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 08, 2017, 03:11:44 pm »

Ciaran takes the opportunity to hit both Beowolf B and Beowolf C with Wide Swipe.

"You're pretty tenacious, I'll give you that~"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 08, 2017, 05:47:27 pm »

Jalen flinched as she could hear the monotonous roar of what she classified as a distinct order over the rain and distance.

"That must be the commander, but-...what does pull it in mean?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 08, 2017, 06:02:34 pm »

"Pull it in, meaning bring the patrol closer. So he wants us to report back."
Azul shrugs and starts heading back as commanded.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 08, 2017, 06:57:34 pm »

Charge up, time stop and basic-attack Ursa B
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 08, 2017, 08:48:51 pm »

Nexti grimaced slightly -- her Aura was beginning to take a battering and it risked breaking soon, and now Magenta was starting to take some attacks from these Grimm too. She would have to hope they could kill these Grimm fast.
Scissor Strike on Beowolf C!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 09, 2017, 05:04:55 pm »

Canyon Group
**REINFORCEMENTS INBOUND: 2 TURNS**

Nexti uses Scissor Strike on Beowolf C, dealing [0] damage, as it just grazes the Beowolf!

Beowolf C, a tad annoyed at Nexti's attack, bites at her, dealing [10] damage! Nexti's aura fizzles out slowly, she's now feeling vulnerable, and can feel her semblance disappear.

Kaolinn fires a rocket at Ursa B, dealing [4] damage, and dealing an extra [6] damage from the blast!

Beowolf B, following it's kin, goes to bite Magenta, dealing an extra hearty [23] damage! She can feel her aura starting to fade!

Petra braces!

Ciaran wide swipes Beowolf B and Beowolf C, dealing [4] and [5] damage, respectfully, killing both of the ruthless Grimm!

Limon uses Basic Defense, blocking 50% of incoming damage!

The Beringel, now armorless, screeches loudly, as two arms sprout out from it's back granting it extra actions, and causing a black smoke to cover it's location!

The Beringel stomps on the ground, sending out a shockwave, stunning Limon and dealing [7] damage!

Ursa B uses Hibernate, healing itself for [12] HP! The Beringel picks up on this, and heals for [24] HP!

Magenta stops time and charges up an attack on Ursa B, dealing [15] damage!

Svanhild casts Paranoia on the Beringel! It gains Phantasm, and sends one of the arms into a crazed frenzy!

Beowolf D, knowing its demise is soon, swipes in a last ditch effort to take someone with it, focusing both of it's attacks on Svanhild! It deals [19] damage total, shattering Svanhild's aura, rendering her semblance unusable until it's regenerated!

The Belingel grabs Limon, grappling him, leaving him unable to attack with weapons until he passes a STR check!

The Belingel pounds Limon into the ground, dealing [8] damage!

Silver reloads

The Beringel takes [5] damage from Phantasm. Beowolf D takes [6] damage from Phantasm.

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Battle Details (click to show/hide)
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2017, 05:52:52 pm »

"Thanks, Orwell." With his aura's natural regeneration and Orwell's assistance, Carnelian hoped they might actually reach the other teams' location already back in top shape. He wasn't sure if it'd be necessary, but it usually paid off to be cautious. Not being attacked on the way to the flare's location and while they were still healing would be a welcome bonus, too.

Team Artic keeps moving towards the Canyon area.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2017, 05:55:13 pm »

"Pull it in, meaning bring the patrol closer. So he wants us to report back."

Having both pulled back to the camp, Jalen curiously asked the one thing of importance.

"What is needed, commander? Is there something happening?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2017, 06:11:48 pm »

"Anything to report?"
Wyte sorts through his pocket with one hand.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2017, 06:21:12 pm »

Jalen looked at Azul, and felt her worry disperse.

"I felt no signs of residual Grimm, or any of them nearby," she said. She was aware that everyone else knew how her abilities worked and their limitations. "I didn't see anything out of the ordinary either, other than the pathway where those Grimm came from and attacked us from. Also, the rain is making quite a muddy path in certain clearings free from the trees, our camp is at an elevated position so there is only the least likelihood of any terrain impediments, and we used the spare time discussing how to help our team members considering the incident that had occurred a while back-

"In saying that, I mean I could hear and feel the tension. Um, permission to ask a suggestion for our team, sir?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2017, 06:24:30 pm »

Azul silently touches Jalen's arm, ready to support her if need be.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2017, 06:33:55 pm »

Wyte looked to Jalen, and nodded. His body language and emotions displayed kindness, but hesitation.
"...speak freely, Jalen."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2017, 06:36:58 pm »

"I'd like to suggest our team be focused for reconnaissance, as a specialization, sir. Moreso as our niche due to both recent incidences and the attitude of our cohesion. From our months of experience together, I've learned that our abilities work well in tandem, and as Azul being our leader, we have a clear mode of operations in transmitting information and other details."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2017, 01:30:49 pm »

"We'll see what I can do. I'm a bit hesitant about designating a quarter of our forces to purely recon, so I'll think on it."
Wyte nods.
"Anything else?"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22