Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14509 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2017, 01:36:43 pm »

Silver swaps his weapon to melee mode, and boosts down to confront the Beringel up close. He charges into it with his shoulder, relying on his Semblance to get him close and back out safely.

Warrior's Blessing on Beringel
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2017, 01:36:53 pm »

"Ah! Svanhild, get behind me! This one's mine," Petra says, in a strangely cold tone. She shifts her spear once again into its Greatbow form and takes aim in the air, focusing her Aura intensely on the shot - before firing.

Blood for Blood on Beowulf D!!
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2017, 01:52:49 pm »

"What's going to happen to Eva?"
Azul asks, not bothering to beat around the bush about this.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2017, 02:00:40 pm »

"Well, right now, I'm just going to make a formal report. I doubt anything will happen on a higher level, for drawing on ammunition, and simply not doing what I asked of her. Especially in these times. But, ultimately, it's not up to me what happens."
Wyte shrugs.
"She's a skilled huntress, and right now that's all that's keeping her head above water, so to speak."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 11, 2017, 02:03:00 pm »

"How....inconvenient. Thank you for covering me."
Svanhild does, indeed, get behind Petra as she yells a command at Ciaran.
"Aim at the Beringel while it's distracted. It won't be for long."
Tactician's Foresight on Ciaran.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 02:09:43 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 11, 2017, 02:05:29 pm »

"Only thing that matters."
Azul doesn't bother disguising his distaste for the commander. Not that he would let him die... wait, maybe he would? He wouldn't let him die if it was convenient. That's what he's thinking.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 11, 2017, 02:18:27 pm »

"Not tenacious enough, though. Ah, well. That's those Grimm taken care of."
Ciaran glances back at the civilians.
"Mmm. If you could provide some covering fire with those guns, that'd be pretty nice of you."
Having said her piece, Ciaran exits the cave, in time to hear Svanhild's order.
"Sure thing~ Then, ready, aim, FIRE!"
Her lances unfold into cannons as she says all this. Raw Iron Cannon Strike on the Beringel, delay it until after Silver uses his action.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 02:22:05 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 11, 2017, 02:32:53 pm »

Nexti grimaced as her Aura finally broke -- this wasn't the best of situations to be in, and she risked taking serious wounds now. Still, it would leave the others (including Magenta, whose aura Nexti had watched take a beating) in more danger were Nexti to simply take the cowardly action and hang back, so Nexti would keep doing what she had to to help out. Accordingly, she leapt from the cave and hit the Grimm that her partner had probably gone after previously.
Use Basic Attack on Ursa B!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 11, 2017, 06:46:56 pm »

"So you're okay with Eva going alongside the two of us? How's about Silvia? No issues there too, right?"

Jalen wanted to know her officer's appraisal in full, rather than assume the issue was only with particular individuals.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 12, 2017, 03:31:09 am »

Limón is not having a good day. Not only stunned by his enemies again, he is also being swung around in the Beringel's hand like this was some 1933 film. His Aura close to depletion, his game face is cracking a little as well.

"C-could u-use some h-help over h-here, guys!"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 12, 2017, 07:47:33 pm »

Magenta gave Nexti a grin as she came near - she always liked when they worked together - so she continued her assault.

Basic attack Ursa B. If it perishes before Magenta acts, attack the Beringel instead.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2017, 03:37:41 pm »

Phantom fighter; fire rocket and basic attack at Beringel
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2017, 01:23:39 pm »

COMBAT'S END

With the feeling of combat coming to an end, your adrenaline kicks in. Petra quickly dispatches the last Beowolf, with a quick and powerful attack to its chest, sending it flying. With Magenta and Nexti working together, they tag-team the Ursa, with Magenta delivering the killing blow from the Ursa's back. Now all that was left, was the Beringel.

With covering fire from Kaolinn, Silver manages to get close enough to knock the beast off balance, opening up its defenses for his allies to capitalize off of. Svanhild spots an opening in the Beringel's armor, giving Ciaran a heads up.

With a clicking of mechanical pieces from inside of Ciaran's weapons, her cannons unfold into their full length. She loads her dust container into the massive beasts, taking aim at the Beringel's weak-spot. Things seem to go in slow motion, as the boom of her cannons echo throughout the canyon, sending a giant projectile zooming towards the Beringel. At the sound, the Beringel turns to see the projectile coming, but it's too late, as the blast strikes the massive Grimm in the face, taking it cleanly off. The monster goes limp, and falls, it's body slowly disintegrating into the air.

Combat End.

Team Arctic emerges from the forest, to the sheer cliff face, to see a massive Beringel slain on the ground, with Teams Blaze and Cinnamon catching their breaths.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2017, 01:29:11 pm »

As the Beringel's grip loosens, Limón jumps off, performing a three-point landing as he does so, and walks up to his regrouping allies.

"Thanks. It was getting a bit hot for me. Everyone okay? Including civvies?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2017, 01:54:41 pm »

"It looks like they did find enemies but there was no need for our assistance after all." Carnelian commented after the team arrived and noticed the situation had been controlled before they could stage a heroic rescue. "We might as well check on them. Orwell, you can provide any healing they might need."

The hunter then made his way down to join the other teams. "This looks like a fine job." he commented as he approached, gesturing towards the downed Beringel. "Did you find those who shot the flare?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22