Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174621 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Catacombs and undead sorcery [8/10]
« Reply #1065 on: August 16, 2017, 04:41:19 pm »

Just looking at the front page, have I just leveled? otherwise i'm missing at least 2 kills on my level up track
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: August 16, 2017, 04:58:20 pm »

You levelled up once and picked defensive fighter skill already. It's one more kill to next level.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: August 16, 2017, 05:15:06 pm »

OHHH i was reading that backwards my bad

as in i Had 1/4 done rather than 1/4 left to go

Edit: also, the fire damage on my blast powder is nonmagical right? and not related to arcane
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 11:12:13 pm by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: August 17, 2017, 07:44:57 am »

Serrana balked at the sudden taint--she had no idea this could happen as such! ((I had no idea that would happen as such either :V I mean what and how does another's charm have the PASSIVE effect on doing all that?!))

> Run behind cover and rest (OR if I cannot rest due to the presence of an enemy, see the line below)

> Turn Living Faith on, AND REST. :I And Prayer.

((Where are my +1's to anything I do despite having 20 Faith??))

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 17, 2017, 07:50:57 am »

Come on you two, we're going.

Pick up the embers and go back to doing what I was doing, seeing what the inquisitor and the other demonologist were doing.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: August 18, 2017, 04:17:58 am »

((I had no idea that would happen as such either :V I mean what and how does another's charm have the PASSIVE effect on doing all that?!))

Charms are not only small bonuses, buffs and protection against enemies. Unique charms can be quite powerful, like this one.

((Where are my +1's to anything I do despite having 20 Faith??))

I keep forgetting about all the things, all the time. Guess that I'll really need a few days off...

Couldn't update yesterday due to storms and losing connection. It's still slow today, if it gets better closer to evening then I'll update.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: August 18, 2017, 07:52:24 am »

What we want to do is steal this brute's charm.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: August 18, 2017, 03:52:44 pm »

Turn 47

[3 +2] Aaron extremely quickly recovered from nausea!

[1 +2] Snowstorms hit the brute again, slowing it down a bit but not wounding it.

[Aaron: 6 +2, Thorn-vines: 5] Dragon tried to force thorn-vines to remove themselves from the undead brute, but they were still disobedient! More of them sprouted out, giving the undead an additional spike armor!

[Aaron: 3 +2, Undead brute: 5] Shadow dragon leaped at the undead with a powerful greatsword slash, but brute dodged it!

[Undead brute: 1, Aaron: 5 +2] The zombie charged but dragon hastily made a stabbing attack, impaling the undead!

[Dennis: 4 -1, Undead brute: 1] While the undead was still impaled on Aaron's greatsword, duke attacked with a wild charge and got it impaled on his pitchfork as well!

[1 +1] Serrana balked at the sudden taint--she had no idea this could happen as such! She stopped fighting for a moment while others took care of this situation and rested a bit, regaining some strenght.

[2] Now I really do not want to be alone. - Vivian said, taking a few cautious steps forward. She moved on into dank corridoors, moving towards noises of battle in hope of finding her companions.

[6] Pguhyuh entered the flames, Smoke following him shortly. The portal took them through Underworld - through the Valley of Dead and Abyss. Then in a blink of an eye, they found themselves outside the gates of a grand cathedral. Tall, wide and mighty. Whole city around it was dark and ominous, while the cathedral was illuminated by countless candles and giving hope anyone looking at the blackened sun in despair. The gates were guarded by two enormous gargoyles with great mauls.

[1] Inquisitor was climbing up and almost got to the surface, when suddenly he grabbed a loose rock and plummeted downwards!

[5] When falling he landed on a thick, dead root of a tree. Miraculously, it withheld breaking under Reynald's weight. What's more, inquisitor wasn't even slightly wounded after the fall!

[3] I Think I need another nap... - Alexander said to Ghatzu, falling asleep. He woke up after a short while, blind man resting besides him.

[6] Alexander realised that if his own luck wasn't the thing that kept him alive all the time, then it was misfortune of others, a lunatic's luck!

[2] Come on you two, we're going. - Lysander said to his minions and moved in search of inquisitor and demonologist, but it seems that all traces of them have completely disappeared.

Undead Brute: -80 HP [20/100]

Aaron: 3 turns for dragon form to end
Alexander: Rested, learnt Lunatic's Luck
Serrana: Rested
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 03:54:33 pm by Dark One »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 18, 2017, 03:54:06 pm »

Keep trying to catch up

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 18, 2017, 03:58:38 pm »

climb up again! Quickly, time is of the essence if I want to catch up to lyirah!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: August 18, 2017, 04:03:28 pm »

Breathe fire on the brute (it's impaled on both my sword and Dennis's pitchfork, it really won't be able to dodge). If it isn't dead yet after that, twist my sword in the brute's wound, and pull it up to remove it, presumably dealing the remaining necessary damage.
And again, frost aura and remove the vines, painfully.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 18, 2017, 04:20:08 pm »

"End of the line, friend."

Masterful Taunt the brute.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 07:54:42 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: August 18, 2017, 05:14:37 pm »

Casually greet the gargoyles, ask for undead sorcerer guy.
Hello, I am Pguhyuh and this demon next to me is Fzbxr. Im looking for a sorcerer with a red cloak, chain armor and helm, uses some sort of fire magic. Have you seen him? He was looking for a demigoddess and took me here with his magic. This is the Unavented Cathedral, right? Can I have some sort of explanation about what exactly is this place? I need some answers about what is going on and why.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 18, 2017, 08:31:58 pm »

I Look for a large group of undead to fight.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: August 18, 2017, 08:33:35 pm »

Seriously?

Start searching and have Naablvat and Stump help.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 166