Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31

Author Topic: (4X) Fiefdoms at War - Turn 10  (Read 32785 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: (4X) Fiefdoms at War - Turn 3
« Reply #315 on: June 23, 2017, 02:18:02 am »

@Nirur Torir, from what I understand there has been a massage that I haven't noticed and I'm sorry for that. Would you mind reposting it cause I still can't find it.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:20:49 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 23, 2017, 03:21:57 am »

Wait, was that To the Northern Barbarians letter an open letter?  Because I assumed it was just for the north pole residents.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 23, 2017, 03:58:19 am »

Wait, was that To the Northern Barbarians letter an open letter?  Because I assumed it was just for the north pole residents.

AFAIK it wasn't, but I got the gist of the content by PM.

BTW people, should we make diplomacy more... public? I think it'd be more fun, at least for most of it.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 23, 2017, 04:35:56 am »

BTW people, should we make diplomacy more... public? I think it'd be more fun, at least for most of it.
That's what I was thinking too. Though, how really?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 23, 2017, 04:42:10 am »

Not put all the messages in spoiler if they're not intended to be confidential?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 23, 2017, 04:52:28 am »

We'd probably need a separate thread for diplomacy/fluff then :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 23, 2017, 04:59:16 am »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 23, 2017, 05:02:17 am »

Any chance we can get that linked in the OP?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 23, 2017, 05:07:23 am »

What are you talking about? It was most definitely always there. Honest.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2017, 05:51:20 am »

I would also like to point out publicly that I have only now actually sent any messages to any other realm but the Kingdom of Yorturim. I also hadn't responded to the message from Pollock because I was wondering how I would make use of such an offer and whether I would at all. Quite happy with what land I have.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2017, 06:02:23 am »

Spoiler: Response: (click to show/hide)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 23, 2017, 08:02:26 am »

Is 1 transport enough to reduce the island hopping penalty for a group of units larger then the transport capacity of the ship?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 23, 2017, 11:35:20 am »

Spoiler: Orders (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 11:36:52 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 23, 2017, 04:19:19 pm »

Alrighty, that is everyone's orders. I'll start work on the turn.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (4X) Fiefdoms at War - Turn 4
« Reply #329 on: June 24, 2017, 08:58:19 am »

Turn 4 – Sleeping Giant
Summer, 1002AD

Bureaucracy has merits, however the Old Empire runs at glacial speed. Someone, somewhere, noticed that a number of self-stylised nations had sprung into being. According to an obscure piece of legislature, the whole of Arcanus is still under the dominion of the Empire and so these new regions are clearly imperial organisations. This official also noticed that they haven't been paying tax and therefore filed the appropriate forms to initiate an immediate back-payment of tax owed.

This is the impression each of you received from the Imperial official who now stands before you. Apparently you owe the empire tax, namely 20% of your income since turn 0, as well as a promise that you'll pay it more promptly in the future. What you actually do here is entirely up to you. You could acquiesce to the Empire's demands and pay them the amount owed now, you could lie and claim you owe less. Or you could refuse to pay at all, and maybe the official will never be seen again. Either way, as part of your turn you must state how much tax (if any) you pay now, as well as any tax you promise to pay from now on. Finally, if you want to do anything to the Imperial official standing awkwardly in front of you, please mention that as well.

Smoke and Mirrors (Cauldron): Central Cauldron, being out of the way for even it's nearest empires, causes little more than the occasional rumour.

The Deeps (Shadevale/Greyland): A joint expedition by the Kingdom's of Yorturim and Corax returns with missing friends, harrowing tales of a monster and an intense fear of the ocean.

Reign of Terror (Hodgwin): Fewer refugees seem to be coming from North Hodgwin of late.

Corruption (Dalton): Rumours of trouble in West Dalton continue until they spill over the border into North Maver. Things that must once have been men, dwarves and other sentient races sweep across the countryside, destroying villages. No bodies of any kind are left behind, be it Tiefling, beast or livestock. The soil also seems to have been damaged, and combined with the wanton destruction on the undefended territory leads to no tax being provided this year.

Fireshows (Biting): Whilst fires and lights can still be seen, nothing untoward ever seems to leave the island.

Here be Monsters (Terret): The disappearances around North Terret have become more frequent and more widespread, striking deep across the channel and into East Storm on occasion.

Spoiler: Storm Empire (Taricus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Novatechs (Papaj) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pollock (Nirur Torir) (click to show/hide)

Quote from: New Technology
Painting – Unlocks Artists.

Quote from: New Building
Artists £200. Upkeep £10/turn. Generates income equal to 25% of basic income per turn. Generates the Art resource. Tech: Painting
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 10:43:58 am by Kashyyk »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31