Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 62

Author Topic: SPAMDRAGON: Swamp Baron  (Read 36667 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMDRAGON: Mummy Wrecker
« Reply #660 on: April 11, 2018, 12:19:00 pm »

B Maybe then the little rats will think again before daring to attack us.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 11, 2018, 01:10:55 pm »

G diplomacy would be nice instead of nearly dying again
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 11, 2018, 01:46:49 pm »

D
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: April 11, 2018, 01:56:20 pm »

Wow.  I think this is a proper three way tie between razing it to the ground, cattle rustling and diplomacy.  I think I'll wait for a clear tie break before I proceed here.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 11, 2018, 01:59:23 pm »

D
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: April 11, 2018, 02:37:22 pm »

D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 04:54:01 pm by kopout »
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 11, 2018, 03:02:50 pm »

B
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: April 11, 2018, 06:38:40 pm »

You aren't in the mood for butchering a whole bunch of innocent civilians... right now.

6, 4

You kick over a tree and hot-foot it through the foliage while the sentries are distracted.  You might be the size of a rouncey, but you do know a thing or two about moving quietly, after all.  You dip around the back of the homestead's walls and leap over them, using your wings to give you a bit more of a boost (oh, for sustained flight!).  The pigs are already squealing and panicking over the activity of the kobolds - your appearance adds a little more terror to their cries, but not so much as to alert the kobolds rushing to the other walls.  You snatch up several in your mouth, spearing some through your claws to fit them on your arms, two more you clutch in your foreclaws, and then you leap back over the wall just as the kobolds spot you.  A handful of arrows rain after you and in moments you are back into the woods.

You race away with the terrified pigs, moving with the aid of your hind limbs and wings, until you reach a boggy patch of ground.  You shove the living pigs into the swamp mud to keep them put, pile the pigs that are already carcasses up and proceed to roast them - unevenly, but to your satisfaction.  You feast.

You do have half a dozen pigs still alive (in varying condition, admittedly).  They're terrified, but they aren't going anywhere soon.

A) Bring them back and let them root around in the swamp outside your lair.  It's a start of a more reliable food supply, if nothing else.
B) Nah, just roast and devour them too.

Still, your hunger is sated for now.  Do you want to make a habit of this?

A) Yes, let's raid kobold homesteads for stockpiled food and livestock regularly.  (This will represent a significant source of food for you.)
B) No, we might want to pursue a different relationship with them in future - whether that's trade, lordship or a pile of burnt out husks.

And what do you care to do now?

A) Back to the lair.  We might as well stick around, do a little light hunting, and wait for Gugujib to report.
B) Back to the catacombs.  We have unfinished business and unsalvaged loot.
C) Head to one of the main kobold villages in this region.
D) Search the swamps for a new challenge.
E) Search the swamps for a new source of wealth.
F) Something else?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: April 11, 2018, 06:47:27 pm »

A
B
D

If we wish to show all these insects the error in inciting our wrath then we need to grow even more into our Draconic glory. So let us seek a worthy opponent to hone strength with!

As for not regularly raiding I think it's best to wait and consider if we wish to make these scaled worms our slaves in the future. I mean we can always change our mind later if we wish.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 06:49:50 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 11, 2018, 06:53:55 pm »

A,B,B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 11, 2018, 06:59:23 pm »

ABF Go back to the lair, wait for our spy to come back and make some traps while we wait for it

for glory or wealth we can return to the catacombs until we can claim the entire hidden city as our own hoard

or find something to control the mummys and make them our minions
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 11, 2018, 07:17:01 pm »

ABD

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 11, 2018, 09:52:41 pm »

ABB

We should fight mummies while our stomach is full enough to sleep off any resulting wounds.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: April 11, 2018, 10:18:59 pm »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 12, 2018, 02:21:15 am »

ABD

Let's find something cool to murder for fun and profit! Maybe we can grab some Draconic Skill Points to put into Animal Husbandry.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 62