Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 924 925 [926] 927 928 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 777486 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #13875 on: August 12, 2018, 12:26:11 pm »

It is possible that they gambled on us deciding not to defend Parsia. Their previous interactions indicate they don't really want to fight us.
It wouldn't be strange if, when presented with our army, they would agree to back down from Parsia.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13876 on: August 12, 2018, 12:26:47 pm »

D

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13877 on: August 12, 2018, 12:31:00 pm »

You send an envoy, inviting Ajarat for negotiations.

The lone envoy's ride through the evening is a tense one; your scouts monitor the presence of his lit torch, but it seems that Simians are civilized enough, for he was not struck down.

You wait, and as the night progresses and the moon slowly climbs towards its highest point, the sentries report that the rider is returning, his torch lit.

The envoy kneels in front of you.

"Ajarat Padarashka is willing to negotiate, but tomorrow morning, after breakfast. He will take few dozen soldiers with him, for he have heard many tales about Methiant, and does not believe you can safeguard his life."

A) "I requested negotiations today! He refused, so we attack!"
B) "Very well, we will speak in the morning."

Your officers mention a certain possibility...

A) If he comes, we strke him down, and spread chaos in his army!
B) If he comes, we negotiate. Tis what I wanted!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Hotfire90

« Reply #13878 on: August 12, 2018, 12:31:58 pm »

BB

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13879 on: August 12, 2018, 12:32:02 pm »

BB

Come on, not ALL the stories you hear about Methiant are true!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13880 on: August 12, 2018, 12:32:45 pm »

BB

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13881 on: August 12, 2018, 12:36:12 pm »

BB

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13882 on: August 12, 2018, 12:45:13 pm »

BB How dare he question Methiantese honor.  >:(
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13883 on: August 12, 2018, 12:46:24 pm »

BB.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13884 on: August 12, 2018, 12:49:36 pm »

BB The tales about our people are a bit wrong
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13885 on: August 12, 2018, 01:05:34 pm »

Come on, not ALL the stories you hear about Methiant are true!
How dare he question Methiantese honor.  >:(
The tales about our people are a bit wrong
BB this is clearly a valid cause for war right here!. >:(/Sarcasm
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 01:19:46 pm by Basil ii »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13886 on: August 12, 2018, 01:35:26 pm »

BB

Our angle for negoiations: We understand the position and grievance of the Sim Empire. If Emperor Sim had brought this matter to us, we would have surely taken his side in the issue.

Instead he invaded Parsia, a nation under our sphere of influence, putting us in a tough position; If we do not defend it, I will look like a weak emperor, and Methiant will come across as a phony power.

With this in mind, Here is my proposal: Why should we throw out a profitable friendship and waste the two most mighty armies in human history fighting each over disputed borderland? I invite your emperor to name any nation that is not a friend or vassal of Methiant, and we will invade it together, splitting its wealth and land, each gaining many times more than the paltry amount that is at stake in this conflict. If your emperor specifically wishes to make the Parsians pay in blood, I shall drag them along on our joint conquest so that they may bleed for his cause.

Pass this message along to your Emperor, and withdraw from Parsia. You may hold one of the cities you have captured as insurance until negotiations are complete, and I will maintain some of my army in the region to prevent Parsia from trying to take it back. If Emperor Sim wishes to meet me face to face, he can do so on neutral ground at my sister Siri's upcoming wedding in Helliste. Otherwise I await his reply by envoy.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13887 on: August 12, 2018, 01:36:36 pm »

Our angle for negoiations: We understand the position and grievance of the Sim Empire. If Emperor Sim had brought this matter to us, we would have surely taken his side in the issue.

Instead he invaded Parsia, a nation under our sphere of influence, putting us in a tough position; If we do not defend it, I will look like a weak emperor, and Methiant will come across as a phony power.

With this in mind, Here is my proposal: Why should we throw out a profitable friendship and waste the two most mighty armies in human history fighting each over disputed borderland? I invite your emperor to name any nation that is not a friend or vassal of Methiant, and we will invade it together, splitting its wealth and land, each gaining many times more than the paltry amount that is at stake in this conflict. If your emperor specifically wishes to make the Parsians pay in blood, I shall drag them along on our joint conquest so that they may bleed for his cause.

Pass this message along to your Emperor, and withdraw from Parsia. You may hold one of the cities you have captured as insurance until negotiations are complete, and I will maintain some of my army in the region to prevent Parsia from trying to take it back. If Emperor Sim wishes to meet me face to face, he can do so on neutral ground at my sister Siri's upcoming wedding in Helliste. Otherwise I await his reply by envoy.
it’s better than no plan at all 1+
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 01:48:50 pm by Basil ii »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13888 on: August 12, 2018, 01:51:21 pm »

The real angle for negotiations is probably going to be more like:

A: U'S BAD MAN NOW FIGHT
B: OKAYS WE SURRENDER
C: DURRRR GET THE FUCK OUT BOIIII

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13889 on: August 12, 2018, 01:57:54 pm »

We should remember him that Parsia entered our field of influence because we waged war on then when they declared war to Gutba trying to save their asses

But whatever happens here we should invite the king of parsia for a private talk and say that we are done with their bullshit, if they need our help they should pay for protectorade or if their money is low supply us with something, be it tech like that weird warrior they used against us be it resources like ketton cloth or something

and don't dare they to just talk about "we are weak because you won the war" that everybody knows that we declared war because they entered started screwing other religions and non-parsian peoples under the banner of a warmongering fucker
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.
Pages: 1 ... 924 925 [926] 927 928 ... 1087