Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 877 878 [879] 880 881 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 775758 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Empress Ruberta I of Methiant!
« Reply #13170 on: July 24, 2018, 01:22:53 pm »

Dear god is he stupid.
D
That is some extreme paranoia right there.

Anyway, killing him, torturing him or imprisoning him would just prove him right, and he can't really do much as a drunken peasant, no one would believe him if he said he was related to the royal family. Though I will be fine with changing my vote to something else if there's a tie between two other options.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:29:18 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13171 on: July 24, 2018, 01:25:36 pm »

D Let the drunken old fart die due to his own delusions, he'll probably stab the son of a great knight and get decapitated.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13172 on: July 24, 2018, 01:25:57 pm »

No chance to make a Cha roll to calm the man down? He is an idiot, but we want to help his children, not piss them off and inspire the rebellion he is prophesizing.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13173 on: July 24, 2018, 01:27:21 pm »

You think people will believe him? Besides, our happiness and authority are both at max. Any rebellion would not be that powerful in size, and our own population might even try to stop him. Also, there is no way a man that paranoid is going to just calm down because of a charisma roll.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13174 on: July 24, 2018, 01:31:19 pm »

D, assuming that means disinheriting his kids as well. But he has a point to be honest. Stabbing Eivan was perfectly justified, but Leath and Tywynn's deaths were both pretty preventable.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Hotfire90

« Reply #13175 on: July 24, 2018, 01:31:39 pm »

D

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13176 on: July 24, 2018, 01:32:46 pm »

You think people will believe him? Besides, our happiness and authority are both at max. Any rebellion would not be that powerful in size, and our own population might even try to stop him. Also, there is no way a man that paranoid is going to just calm down because of a charisma roll.

We have a magicical artifact. I'd say it is worth a shot.

If we don't have that option though, I'd vote C. If we let him run free, he may well humiliate us again. I'd prefer detaining him in a nice apartment with servants and a supply of booze than throwing him in the actual dungeon though. He is a moron, but I can't find it in me to be mean to the last surviving son of Cyl.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13177 on: July 24, 2018, 01:34:10 pm »

If he tries anything major we can lock him up then.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13178 on: July 24, 2018, 01:38:17 pm »

C let's see who his children (notice that he talked in plural) are, if they are notable or not (maybe not, they didn't received a noble education) see if they will REALLY care and will come to the palace by their own foot (or bring them to palace), they will have the option to serve the nation to pay his fathers crimes or just sign that they aren't nobility anymore

or maybe just a sum of money hidden somewhere being paid and then they go to gutba or far away
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13179 on: July 24, 2018, 01:40:09 pm »

D I mean this should give him what he wants and he'll no longer be our problem. If he's no longer royalty then his descendants have no basis for the throne and he'll no longer be able to use his relation to Cyl to bring shame to us. It's actually kinda funny how he thought we were trying to kill him when we wanted to protect him as the three/two characters leading up to Ruberta.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13180 on: July 24, 2018, 01:41:22 pm »

D.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13181 on: July 24, 2018, 01:48:03 pm »

D

This is honestly deranged to the point of mental illness. I wish we had a better option for him.

You know...

He is angry but didn't strike me as especially strong willed. We could probably get the location of his children out of him. Probably don't even need regular torture, just hold him without alcohol until he complies. Besides, if we want to bring his kids here, killing him is probably a bad way to start our relations.

C
A very nice dungeon with no alcohol though. We will see if he talks eventually.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13182 on: July 24, 2018, 01:49:27 pm »

D for douchbag
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:52:58 pm by Basil ii »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #13183 on: July 24, 2018, 01:51:26 pm »

D
Just... Get out. And don't come back.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 ... 877 878 [879] 880 881 ... 1087