Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 875 876 [877] 878 879 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 775809 times)

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Empress Ruberta I of Methiant!
« Reply #13140 on: July 24, 2018, 01:01:30 am »

A This guy attacked a nobleman, I'd rather not implicitly endorse his actions.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13141 on: July 24, 2018, 02:13:49 am »

I just realized there are two B options.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13142 on: July 24, 2018, 02:14:49 am »

I just realized there are two B options.
now I can’t unsee it. Just for clarity sake I picked B 1 instead of b 2
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 02:24:28 am by Basil ii »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13143 on: July 24, 2018, 02:51:37 am »

Don't worry about that, we all know which one is meant to be C.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13144 on: July 24, 2018, 03:53:02 am »

So, I've just been looking at the difference from the earliest map to the current map, and I've realised that we're not the only one who's expanded massively recently. The kingdom of Eldrican have also grown a lot larger than they used to be, and the most interesting thing I've noticed is that, in a way, we're 'playing' tall and Eldrican is 'playing' wide. We own relatively little land, but make the maximum use of it and have one of the best armies in the area along with being somewhat well established diplomatically. Meanwhile Eldrican owns vast amount of land, but most of it is just desert and they have constantly asked for help in wars in the past. Maybe they've gotten better with their army more recently, but still. It's interesting to note that the greatest of the new powers both went different ways to get there.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13145 on: July 24, 2018, 04:05:23 am »

So, I've just been looking at the difference from the earliest map to the current map, and I've realised that we're not the only one who's expanded massively recently. The kingdom of Eldrican have also grown a lot larger than they used to be, and the most interesting thing I've noticed is that, in a way, we're 'playing' tall and Eldrican is 'playing' wide. We own relatively little land, but make the maximum use of it and have one of the best armies in the area along with being somewhat well established diplomatically. Meanwhile Eldrican owns vast amount of land, but most of it is just desert and they have constantly asked for help in wars in the past. Maybe they've gotten better with their army more recently, but still. It's interesting to note that the greatest of the new powers both went different ways to get there.
well I imagine eldrican to be like Russia in that way. most of it’s population is in a fertile flat land vulnerable to nomadic raids so they have to expand and go to war to protect themselves in the absence of natural mountains the sheer of eldrican size serves as their mountains.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #13146 on: July 24, 2018, 04:09:15 am »

A
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13147 on: July 24, 2018, 04:48:03 am »

well I imagine eldrican to be like Russia in that way. most of it’s population is in a fertile flat land vulnerable to nomadic raids so they have to expand and go to war to protect themselves in the absence of natural mountains the sheer of eldrican size serves as their mountains.
That actually makes a lot of sense, though Russia does actually have a few mountain ranges, mainly at it's eastern and southern borders.Wait a minute, Eldrican also has mountain ranges at it's eastern and southern ranges. Dear god, Eldrican was Russia all along! But yeah, that's probably why so many of our neighbours are big. They all follow that same general principle.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13148 on: July 24, 2018, 05:30:51 am »

Damedia is more Holy Roman Empire than Russia.otherwise your right [maybe we are the Prussians]
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 05:33:38 am by Basil ii »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13149 on: July 24, 2018, 10:31:40 am »

It looks like the Eldricans doubled in size when they conquered the nomadic horse tribes, something we helped them do. Take out that area and we're relatively close in size, would even be bigger if you count in Cydwyl. But it's hard to tell how useful the horse steppes are to their kingdom, economically I have to assume they're mostly not that impressive, but the military might from being able to call upon the tribes might be huge. At their height they fought the Damadians (at the Damadians height) on mostly equal ground, which is terrifying, even if they are clearly now way way diminished from that point. If they've managed to fold horse tribals into their armies usefully Eldrican could very well be more militarily powerful then us for sure.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13150 on: July 24, 2018, 11:13:25 am »

Steppes. Eldrican nomad tribes live on steppes.

The only deserts nearby are in northern and southern Parsia (the rest is badlands and rocky plateaus), the northern one large enough to have a name on the map v;

And tbh the more SPAMKINGDOM goes the more I consider Methiant to be Austria rather than Prussia ;v Mountainous, well trained troops, mineral riches, marries quite a lot too.

Anyways!

aaaa
bbbbbbbbb (and yes I derped, but I see everyone assumed B is B)
d

You send a reply in which you ask for mercy on Saenn's behalf (if that's Saenn), and that you wish to have him brought for questioning to your palace.

1183 AD, Winter

Gemstones and silver and gold from the north arrives in the Treasury.

As for the gold from Ceodwell, the shipment arrives with a report from the mines' overseer; apparently, they've barely managed to get the yearly quota fulfilled, such trace amounts of gold remained. The manager will be thusly closing the mine this winter.

You have become an aunt once more! That's because Irvalina, wife of Hein, gave birth to another of his sons. The proud mother named him 'Rubert', a masculine version of your name. You can't help but feel a bit touched by your cousin's choice.

More family matters come onto your shoulders; apparently Deathan has expressed his wish to marry! It would be all nice if not the controversial choice of his bride; its Aurelia, the daughter of a minor Damdamian diplomat from Republic, Manos Amanos, a staunch follower of the faith of Damed and strong believer in superiority of pluralism and republicanism over absolutism and monarchism.

A) He is free to marry whomever he wishes.
B) Stop! It's meddletime!! dooooo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13151 on: July 24, 2018, 11:17:03 am »

B
She seems like too much of an issue to have our family married to, we do not need someone who supports rebublicanism and a staunch follower of Damed marrying into our house when we're going to have a diplomatic period after our integration of Cydywl.
Changed later on.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 12:47:47 pm by TankKit »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13152 on: July 24, 2018, 11:23:42 am »

Have we ever in the history of this game had a family member that wanted to marry someone noncontroversial?... (I'm sure we have and I can't remember it because it wasn't controversial, but still!)

A

I'm just happy someone had decided to try their hand at breeding instead of letting out the family lines that don't have direct family supervision die out.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13153 on: July 24, 2018, 11:28:11 am »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13154 on: July 24, 2018, 11:37:33 am »

Bulli time!!!
Pages: 1 ... 875 876 [877] 878 879 ... 1087