Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 879 880 [881] 882 883 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 775732 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Empress Ruberta I of Methiant!
« Reply #13200 on: July 24, 2018, 02:33:40 pm »

E

multiple options? I would be willing to spend ALOT of resources for this

god damn

it's what 20 wealth in artifacts lost?
Probably more then that, considering they knew EXACTLY what to take to destabilize our country the most- An artifact that gives them a boost to talking their way out, The Coronation staff we don't know the use of IC but likely makes them more "Acceptable" as a replacement for us, and the Staff of weather- which with all the magic flying around Methiant is VERY needed, especially since we KNOW that magic makes the environment less stable and survivable.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13201 on: July 24, 2018, 02:43:23 pm »

Crap, this isn't just some thief, this is probably someone from another country intentionally trying to destabilize us. They must of found out we're planning on integrating with Cydywl and are looking to stop us from becoming too big of a threat. Not good. It's probably Eldrican, Rucus, Lamentia or one of the Damdamian countries, they all have the most to lose if we grow too powerful. Then again, that's the majority of the countries next to us which is not good. It might be a good idea to lengthen the diplomacy period after integration, assuming they don't declare war on us first of course. It could also be the Parsians, but I doubt they have enough money or power to be able to pull this off. Hell, Eldrican is right next to the elven forest, what if they convinced them to use their fancy cloaks to try and rob us? One thing is for certain though: Someone is out to get us.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13202 on: July 24, 2018, 02:44:38 pm »

A
and multiple options would definitely be nice
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13203 on: July 24, 2018, 02:47:19 pm »

Crap, this isn't just some thief, this is probably someone from another country intentionally trying to destabilize us. They must of found out we're planning on integrating with Cydywl and are looking to stop us from becoming too big of a threat. Not good. It's probably Eldrican, Rucus, Lamentia or one of the Damdamian countries, they all have the most to lose if we grow too powerful. Then again, that's the majority of the countries next to us which is not good. It might be a good idea to lengthen the diplomacy period after integration, assuming they don't declare war on us first of course. It could also be the Parsians, but I doubt they have enough money or power to be able to pull this off. Hell, Eldrican is right next to the elven forest, what if they convinced them to use their fancy cloaks to try and rob us? One thing is for certain though: Someone is out to get us.
who ever it was had a) good knowledge of our vault b) rich and powerful enough too hire skilled thieves. God damn.[ let’s look at our assets a 10 army and a lazor horse.]
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 02:51:33 pm by Basil ii »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13204 on: July 24, 2018, 02:50:54 pm »

What if it was a joint effort? We know the countries to our south and west have been doing very well diplomatically, it might very well be the case that some of them collaborated on this, especially the southern countries that are still keeping to that truce they made a while ago.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13205 on: July 24, 2018, 02:53:37 pm »

What if it was a joint effort? We know the countries to our south and west have been doing very well diplomatically, it might very well be the case that some of them collaborated on this, especially the southern countries that are still keeping to that truce they made a while ago.
we might shatter their international prestige if they get found out. Nobody would trust them anymore.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13206 on: July 24, 2018, 03:04:42 pm »

E

I don't trust the dwarves to not have done this either, Criptfiend, but I do trust them to admit it if paid enough. Hell, if paid enough, they'd admit it even if they didn't.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13207 on: July 24, 2018, 03:06:18 pm »

E
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13208 on: July 24, 2018, 03:06:42 pm »

E

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13209 on: July 24, 2018, 03:10:46 pm »

Wait no, it also has more chances to go wrong. Ignore this post. I put the wrong letter there anyway.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13210 on: July 24, 2018, 03:13:22 pm »

Changing to "E" Because its got a better chance of winning.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13211 on: July 24, 2018, 03:42:10 pm »

E changed my vote

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13212 on: July 24, 2018, 03:46:36 pm »

E.

inb4 the Dwarves are the ones who took them.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13213 on: July 24, 2018, 03:51:12 pm »

Sure but how would the dwarves grab the bracelet?

Let's go with A, keep the adventuring spirit alive and I suppose they could do B-F themselves eventually.

Edit to bold my choice

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13214 on: July 24, 2018, 04:08:57 pm »

A
Pages: 1 ... 879 880 [881] 882 883 ... 1087