Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 468911 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Murdering Fastly
« Reply #300 on: June 14, 2017, 09:40:09 pm »

"FUCK YOU" Heat Round to the door of the bunker

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 14, 2017, 09:51:18 pm »

"Not gonna beat American craftsmanship, but more guns are always good." Bob slung the submachinegun over his shoulder, and took the ration pack and ammo.
Once he had done this, Bob waits for a lull in enemy fire, and climbs out of the trench to run forward and climb down into the next trench.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((OOC: What's the risk calculation for the MP 34?))
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 15, 2017, 12:07:27 am »

Fire a single bullet at someone in the bunker.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 15, 2017, 01:08:49 am »

Snipe away! Even until emptying my magazine (or two), and reload if possible.

Jersey: Act as my spotter.

((I'll act for Jersey as he has nice stuff :P Maybe even make him my spotter so you can do anything you'd like, Yottawhat))

Joan threw Darlington a smile and a thanks. She was happy to be with good fellows, and have a knowledgeable spotter.
"I've an extra M1 Garand on my pack; someone grab it to use it."

Spoiler: Joan Macaraeg//Tiruin (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 11:27:52 pm by Tiruin »

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: No day like D-Day
« Reply #304 on: June 15, 2017, 01:08:04 pm »

Move up to  the trench Barak and Bob are in.

(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 16, 2017, 07:45:05 am »

"Fucking Nazi bastards, die already," shouted Zack at the Nazis in the bunker as he dodges the bullets.

Run in the northeast direction and then take position near the bunker's door.
Concentrate all my strength and rip the door off (if there is a door, of course), then kill all the remaining Nazis.
If somebody will try to throw a grenade towards me, run in the eastern direction, and then drop on the ground.

Spoiler: My Application (click to show/hide)
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: I want you!
« Reply #306 on: June 16, 2017, 12:31:26 pm »

Continuing to the bunker./b]

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #307 on: June 17, 2017, 02:07:42 pm »

Push up to where Bob and Barak are now.  Shoot targets of opportunity.

Spoiler: Jack Worter (click to show/hide)
You pop out of cover and sprint across the green, taking advantage of the fact that some idiot has run straight up to the bunker and is drawing all their fire.  You get to the trench with Bob and Barak and slide right in between them. You peek up out of the trench and look for something to shoot. You choose a german machine gunner, his body  and head well lit by the continous flashbulb strobe of muzzle flash from his rifle.
[3v4][4] You fire off a burst of three shots, but you don't think it hits. You have to duck back into cover as the gunner fires back, cutting a line up the dirt and across the trench, causing soil to rain down on your head.

Squad 3:

Jump into the trench next to Yarrick.

Spoiler: Joe Nix (click to show/hide)

You limp and stumble the rest of the way to Yarrick and then flop down heavily in the trench, next to him.

"FUCK YOU" Heat Round to the door of the bunker

[5]
You stand up in the trench and take aim at the bunker door with your recoilless rifle. After a moment of concentration, centering the cross hairs on the distant structure, you fire. The events unfold too quick for you to process them as seperate, but an instant later there is a blast within the bunker as the round impacts the back wall. Its hard to tell how many, if any, are killed, because the remaining guns continue to fire unabaited, despite the smoke pouring from within the bunker.

"Not gonna beat American craftsmanship, but more guns are always good." Bob slung the submachinegun over his shoulder, and took the ration pack and ammo.
Once he had done this, Bob waits for a lull in enemy fire, and climbs out of the trench to run forward and climb down into the next trench.

((OOC: What's the risk calculation for the MP 34?))
((2+1 for every 7 shots))

You keep your back to the trench wall because the fire isn't stopping. If anything its intensifying. Random strings of lead whip out across the fields, lashing the grass like 1000ft bullwhips and tearing at the edges of the trenches. There are few nazi's left but they're desperate. .

Fire a single bullet at someone in the bunker.

You adjust your rifle, setting it against your shoulder and placing your head next to the eye piece. Thus readied you simply turn and take snap aim at the first person you see in the bunker. Your cross hairs glide in a blur across the landscape and land on some mass of barely focused gray uniform and white flesh. You fire and then roll back into cover as bullets spray down the area around your bunker.

Snipe away! Even until emptying my magazine (or two), and reload if possible.

Jersey: Act as my spotter.

((I'll act for Jersey as he has nice stuff :P Maybe even make him my spotter so you can do anything you'd like, Yottawhat))

Joan threw Darlington a smile and a thanks. She was happy to be with good fellows, and have a knowledgeable spotter.
"I've an extra M1 Garand on my pack; someone grab it to use it."

[4v4]
Jersey points out a target and you center your cross hairs on it. As you take aim, the man suddenly swings round, firing his heavy machinegun randomly. He wasn't aiming at you specifically, just at the vague area you inhabit. Bullets hiss past as you steady your aim and fire. The man jerks back and falls, dead before he hits the ground.  [5] You take aim again, finding another target. [3] You fire another shot at the few remaining nazi soldiers, and manage to knock the helmet off one, but do no real damage. [1] Your rifle jams, the empty cartridge caught in the slide.

"Fucking Nazi bastards, die already," shouted Zack at the Nazis in the bunker as he dodges the bullets.

Run in the northeast direction and then take position near the bunker's door.
Concentrate all my strength and rip the door off (if there is a door, of course), then kill all the remaining Nazis.
If somebody will try to throw a grenade towards me, run in the eastern direction, and then drop on the ground.

Spoiler: My Application (click to show/hide)
(make sure you track the number of shotgun shells left in your shotgun)

You move for the side of the bunker and immediately get cliped by a machinegun bullet, one among hundreds trying to tear you apart. [-1 life]. You keep running. [6-1] You make it to the side of the bunker, to the smaller metal door there, sunk into the ground. You barrel shoulder first into it and straight through; it wasn't locked. 

There are only 4 men left alive in the bunker, Two aiming out with heavy machineguns, the other two assisting them, feeding them ammo. You charge in and shoot a the closest heavy gunner first.

You fire a spray of shot into one,  and he falls back, his rifle still spraying fire as he does, bullets bursting against the floor and ceiling in sprays of concrete dust and ricocet ringing. You rack the slide on your shotgun [5] and take aim again. You fire a burst at the other gunner, and he spins but you see no blood.

Continuing to the bunker./b]
You join the rest of the allies, running up to the bunker behind Zack.

There are only three germans left now, a heavy gunner laying, groaning, on the ground and two soldiers, apparently unarmed beyond their side arms, raising their hands and shouting something in german. The battle field is quiet.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #308 on: June 17, 2017, 02:12:12 pm »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 17, 2017, 03:24:37 pm »

As the firing suddenly stopped, Bob hopped out of the trench, and dashed forward to the bunker, slinging is BAR over his back to temporarily use the MP 34. As he arrived, he kept the gun leveled at the germans in the bunker.
"Guns on the ground! Now! Mettez vos armes sur le sol!"

Run up to the Germans, gun leveled, and tell them to surrender in both English and French.

Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 17, 2017, 04:18:29 pm »

Stay watchful, shoot if any nazi appears and makes an attack.  Otherwise, allow my allies to capture the bunker.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 17, 2017, 04:37:44 pm »

Squad 3:

Make way to bunker.

Spoiler: Joe Nix (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 17, 2017, 10:16:19 pm »

Joan: Get up on high ground and check the surrounding area with binoculars or scope.

Jersey: Take binoculars and help survey, if the scope can also be used for that--if the binoculars are used anyway, get to checking on our wounded, or allied wounded for stabilization.

"People yelling; we've won. Let's move up, survey the surroundings. Secure the area for the rest of the troops, and recover the fallen."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: I want you!
« Reply #313 on: June 17, 2017, 11:40:43 pm »

Comunicate that the gentlemen in the bunker ought to drop their weapons and get on the ground.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 18, 2017, 05:20:24 am »

Reload with a HEAT round and move to watch the road for a counter attack

My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 228