Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 468747 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Murdering Fastly
« Reply #285 on: June 11, 2017, 04:54:06 pm »

Squad 3:

Haul ass and head across the bridge next to Yarrick.

Spoiler: Joe Nix (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 11, 2017, 08:06:20 pm »

Bob sprints forward and climbs into the now empty trench, and searches for stuff that might be useful: weapons, rations, tools.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 11, 2017, 10:08:31 pm »

"DAMN IT" Reload with a HEAT round
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: I want you!
« Reply #288 on: June 11, 2017, 11:07:15 pm »

Jack rolled his eyes.  "Really, man?"

Reload!  Let the others push first.

Spoiler: Jack Worter (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 12, 2017, 11:27:56 am »

((Zack can kill more Nazis now, I guess...))

Loot the nearest corpses for some grenades, then haul my ass for the next trench. If I fail to find any grenades, still run and jump into the next trench.
Throw a grenade into the bunker through the hole for the enemy machine gun. If I failed to found any grenades, lay low.

Spoiler: My Application (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Forgot my application. Again.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 12:43:35 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 12, 2017, 12:59:08 pm »

Hyper crawl towards the bunker!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 13, 2017, 10:08:22 am »

First aid on Jersey (and scavenge around me for a replacement or any medical items left in the bunker)

Then move up with my sniper rifle. Stick and move from cover to cover, now knowing where everything presumably is.

OR
If being IN the bunker is actually a lot better defensibly (and I can scope them out), go do so. Let anyone idling or otherwise act as my spotter (for bonus dice? :3)

((Currently having horribad internet, will post more tomorrow; only posting here at the moment because of a moment of forgetfulness [and me not noticing this in my newbox]))

Joan relayed the positions of basically everything she saw, as she saw them, and pinpointed the importance of a central bunker providing overwatch, and what seemed to be an allied push to their two o-clock position.

This was a perfect opportunity.

"Get your explosives ready; someone order their surrender. I don't see any radios or otherwise; expect mortar fire if you can.

"Can anyone provide covering fire or some smoke?"

Spoiler: Joan Macaraeg//Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: No day like D-Day
« Reply #292 on: June 13, 2017, 05:40:48 pm »

"By the way, I've got some spare grenades if anyone wants some. God knows I don't know how to use them without turning into a red mist."

Act as Joan's spotter and help her spot targets.

(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 13, 2017, 06:48:10 pm »

Reload.  Do I currently have bonus lethality from previous shooting, or does reloading break that?  If I do, fire a single round (gotta be efficient and maximize the lethality boost).  If I don't, duck back into the bunker and use my first aid kit to regen life.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 14, 2017, 02:05:36 pm »

((OOC: Piecewise, are we going to meet Teddy Roosevelt Jr.?))
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #295 on: June 14, 2017, 07:15:30 pm »

Starting turn.

((OOC: Piecewise, are we going to meet Teddy Roosevelt Jr.?))
Maybe~

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 14, 2017, 07:24:36 pm »

Stay put. Because using my gun on a person is probably overkill.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #297 on: June 14, 2017, 09:01:35 pm »

Gonna stop organizing you guys by boat. You're so intermixed it doesn't matter anymore.

Squad 3:

Haul ass and head across the bridge next to Yarrick.

[1]

You get up out of the bunker and start limping towards the bridge next to yarrick. You make it nowhere close and instead just end up standing in no-man's land.

Bob sprints forward and climbs into the now empty trench, and searches for stuff that might be useful: weapons, rations, tools.

You sprint and hurl yourself into the trench, right next to a dead nazi. You crawl over to him and search is body. He's got an MP 34 and an unused 34 round box magazine, as well as a single ration.

"DAMN IT" Reload with a HEAT round
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Done.

Jack rolled his eyes.  "Really, man?"

Reload!  Let the others push first.

You reload, allowing your commrades to charge the bunker without you. Its a calculated move; those germans can only have so many bullets.

((Zack can kill more Nazis now, I guess...))

Loot the nearest corpses for some grenades, then haul my ass for the next trench. If I fail to find any grenades, still run and jump into the next trench.
Throw a grenade into the bunker through the hole for the enemy machine gun. If I failed to found any grenades, lay low.

Spoiler: My Application (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Forgot my application. Again.
You find a single german grenade, though it looks like it might have been damaged by gunfire. You shrug and take it anyways.

[6][5]
You leap up, out of the trench, and sprint forward. You leap right over the next trench and instead sprint right up, almost directly next to the bunker, and then toss the grenade in. A few seconds later a muffled "BAUMPH" is accompanied by screaming and a burst of smoke and bits of blood and flesh pouring from the slits of the bunker.

Hyper crawl towards the bunker!
You make it to the nearest trench and flop in.

First aid on Jersey (and scavenge around me for a replacement or any medical items left in the bunker)

Then move up with my sniper rifle. Stick and move from cover to cover, now knowing where everything presumably is.

OR
If being IN the bunker is actually a lot better defensibly (and I can scope them out), go do so. Let anyone idling or otherwise act as my spotter (for bonus dice? :3)

((Currently having horribad internet, will post more tomorrow; only posting here at the moment because of a moment of forgetfulness [and me not noticing this in my newbox]))

Joan relayed the positions of basically everything she saw, as she saw them, and pinpointed the importance of a central bunker providing overwatch, and what seemed to be an allied push to their two o-clock position.

This was a perfect opportunity.

"Get your explosives ready; someone order their surrender. I don't see any radios or otherwise; expect mortar fire if you can.

"Can anyone provide covering fire or some smoke?"

Spoiler: Joan Macaraeg//Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Jersey's life goes up by +2 and his physical gains +2 as well, returning him to conciousness.  Moving up presents no real advantage to you, so you stay in the bunker and ask someone to be your spotter.

"By the way, I've got some spare grenades if anyone wants some. God knows I don't know how to use them without turning into a red mist."

Act as Joan's spotter and help her spot targets.

You act as Joan's spotter, pointing out for her several good targets in the bunker and helping her gauge the wind and distance.

Reload.  Do I currently have bonus lethality from previous shooting, or does reloading break that?  If I do, fire a single round (gotta be efficient and maximize the lethality boost).  If I don't, duck back into the bunker and use my first aid kit to regen life.

You reload. Your lethality is reset because you're not in a continous fight with a specific target or group. They broke that by running and then dying. You regen 1 life.

Stay put. Because using my gun on a person is probably overkill.
Staying put.

Zack, despite being shot at a stupid number of times, manages to never get hit. Seriously. Shot at him 4 times and he out rolled every one. But he should probably get some cover, that won't likely happen a second tiime. Joe is lucky because everyone focused on Zack.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 14, 2017, 09:12:24 pm »

Push up to where Bob and Barak are now.  Shoot targets of opportunity.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 14, 2017, 09:24:41 pm »

Squad 3:

Jump into the trench next to Yarrick.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 228