Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27

Author Topic: The World of Dwarvemon - Succession Fortress of Pocketball (ENDED)  (Read 63684 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Was that a reply to my overseer request, or just a complaint with the demands screen? I'm confused.

It's a joke about Necrothreat.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Someone, claim the save alredy, beat the zombies (almots)without loses(yeah, it's totaaaaalyyyy poooosiiiible) and let me complain about weakness of enemies in new versions and resulting boooooredoooom.
Rest of the sigs
The helicopter is rent apart by the collision, its steel unable to resist its inevitable reunion with the ground, and the meat within is smashed by the crumpling cockpit beyond any practical hope of recovery. What comes up, must come down again. Ore and ape, returned to mother planet's embrace.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

Hey, guys! Sorry for my inactivity; it's been a very busy week for me.
Any updates on overseers and dorfs that I should add to the main post?

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I offered to oversee, but I'm waiting on confirmation. Doesn't look like anybody else is in the wings though, so I assume I can take the save?

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Took the save, things are going incredibly poorly.. might have to savescum.

One awesome moment though, that tauros that killed the carpenter earlier got raised from the dead and killed a mercenary. The legend of Anginal lives on!

EDIT: Hey, we actually won! Losses were a little worse than I would have liked (sorry Lord Lemonpie... you fought like a hero) considering how ridiculously unprepared Pocketball was for a siege, especially an undead one (there were dead tauroses lying all over the place in front of the fort that got raised and did tons of damage) but Beirus's Sceptile, the Garchomp, and the Charizard carried the day. Pokemon and pretty deadly.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:29:36 pm by Paddywagon Man »

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 08:37:48 pm by Nopal »

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nopal did in fact sleep through most of it, and McCreeper just sort of wandered off. But as I said, our pokemon just slaughtered the humanoid zombies.

The Sceptile, Garchomp and Charizard I mentioned all died unfortunately (after hewing off more limbs and heads than I can count) but this one Crobat not only survived the battle, but racked up enough kills to get the name "Kadol Metbolt the Scorching Neutrality of Labyrinths". Pretty badass.

Unfortunately, since I thought I would be savescumming I didn't take nearly enough screenshots, so the fight is very poorly documented.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Garchomp NOOOOOOOO!

And I think I lost my Tauros at some point.

Oh well, at least I have space for more Pokemon now. I want the Totem Gumshoos, and I want to war train it if possible.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You bet, I'll give you the totem Gumshoos. Sorry about losing the Garchomp, but take solace in the legions of zombies he Dragon Rushed back into the cold realm of the dead.

And as if that one Crobat with the huge title wasn't a badass already, I just realized that the one wound it took during the fight was a massive scar over its right eye. So hardcore.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did he get a title before he died?

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, surprisingly, but I was watching the combat logs and he certainly got a lot of kills. I think the Crobat killed a Tauros with a title and got a title that way - pretty sure either the Garchomp or the Sceptile had the most overall kills.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, oh, can I also get that alolan graveler that isn't tamed yet?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

:o

[screaming to the heavens] CHARIZAAAAAAAAAAARD!
 :'(

It appears that there is an unclaimed war Venasaur...
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have... no idea what you're talking about.

(I claimed it, but mostly so it would join the battle. sorry.)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

...it was unclaimed last page...

The mermaid starter one. Could I claim that one? Or the royal grass snake?

EDIT: also, does my avatar look broken right now?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27