Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27

Author Topic: The World of Dwarvemon - Succession Fortress of Pocketball (ENDED)  (Read 63689 times)

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

Hoping for the update today!

And Paddywagon Man, there are a lot of Poison-types; it's only fair that everyone else gets a chance to nab a Pokemon too, y'know? Don't worry though; because there are a lot of Poison-types to go around, you'll get plenty!

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, I didn't mean every single poison type, don't worry. I just meant poison types as they come along. Are there any Zubats in the caverns?

I really don't mind not getting the Muk, I was basically just posting as a "dorf me" reminder.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

5 of may, still no update.  :(
Have a question:I noticed that dwarven caravans can bring on trade  barrels of "evolution" of warious types.
1.Normally "evolution" appears only on pokemon's brain. Will it transform creature if applied to any other body part?
1.a.Will it transform any creature except intended pokemon at all?
2. How to get "evolution" out of barrels and pour it on dwarves? Seen a thread about coating things in poison (not possible to make poisonous bolts, though) somewhere, but don't remember how exactly you must do it.
3. If all things above is possible, can you create adventurer, retire him in your fortress, transform him in pokemon, then play as him?
Rest of the sigs
The helicopter is rent apart by the collision, its steel unable to resist its inevitable reunion with the ground, and the meat within is smashed by the crumpling cockpit beyond any practical hope of recovery. What comes up, must come down again. Ore and ape, returned to mother planet's embrace.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Programming: Went insane.
    • View Profile

5 of may, still no update.  :(
Have a question:I noticed that dwarven caravans can bring on trade  barrels of "evolution" of warious types.
1.Normally "evolution" appears only on pokemon's brain. Will it transform creature if applied to any other body part?
1.a.Will it transform any creature except intended pokemon at all?
2. How to get "evolution" out of barrels and pour it on dwarves? Seen a thread about coating things in poison (not possible to make poisonous bolts, though) somewhere, but don't remember how exactly you must do it.
3. If all things above is possible, can you create adventurer, retire him in your fortress, transform him in pokemon, then play as him?
1. The Pokemon that it came from will more than likely already be affected by the syndrome of evolution, so it won't do much. Evolution is unintended to be extracted anyway, and will be removed in the revision update. Changing evolution to be an interaction and not a contact secretion syndrome. Apparently secreted liquids make it able to be extracted, even if you make the material unable to be so.

1a / 3. Evolution only affects the Pokemon it comes from, and since there's no prefix, you cant tell what Pokemon it will evolve.

2. Its something along the lines of having a drawbridge that drops the barrel on top of the creature, I'm pretty sure it spills its contents which should coat it (or the barrel just strikes them. Haven't tried myself).
Dwarvemon Mod (For all your Pokemon needs)

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Ok, then another question:If you mod, for exemple "evolution" to transform any creature into other
can you create adventurer, retire him in your fortress, transform him in pokemon, then play as him?
Rest of the sigs
The helicopter is rent apart by the collision, its steel unable to resist its inevitable reunion with the ground, and the meat within is smashed by the crumpling cockpit beyond any practical hope of recovery. What comes up, must come down again. Ore and ape, returned to mother planet's embrace.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, then another question:If you mod, for exemple "evolution" to transform any creature into other
can you create adventurer, retire him in your fortress, transform him in pokemon, then play as him?
Possibly. You'd have to test if can unretire and play a transformed adventurer.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Ryukan? Where the update?
Rest of the sigs

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile

Ryukan? Where the update?

Somewhere between Blossomtowers and Deathgate... really shoulda managed my time better, no worries, I'll restart today (due to a mistake in Spring of an alternate timelime...)since I have nothing else to do.
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Shidoni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This looks like a lot of fun!

I can't join the rotation order, but could I please be dwarfed as one of the cooks, and claim the unclaimed Chimchar?

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Guys, I'm sorry but I'll have to resign from the turnlist. My finals are starting tomorrow, and after that I'll be on holiday. Shidoni, feel free to take my place on the rotation list.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

It's okay, Lemonpie! I'll remove you from the list; feel free to come aboard whenever you'd like again!
Ryukan, it's been over a week and you've said you'd finish your turn multiple times; I think it'd be more of a conveinence to everyone playing if you made an update each season so everyone can be satisfied rather than waiting for so long.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile

In my defense.... I have nothing, official forfeit my turn, everytime I think I can finish, something comes up, I'll post my spring play in some "alternate universe" post if you want
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well if Lemonpie's dropped, I wouldn't mind being added to the turn list.

Lock up your Zubats! Paddywagon's coming to Pocketball!

Shidoni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shidoni, feel free to take my place on the rotation list.

Thanks, but I'd really rather just identify with a dorf, clamber to claim stray Pokemon, and feel triumphant if I get a strange mood. :-P

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guess I'll be sending the save to MCreeper then.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27