Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46

Author Topic: World of Avatars  (Read 32094 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: World of Avatars
« Reply #600 on: March 07, 2017, 12:13:05 am »

[3] As Lun drops the spell and grabs the Nightmare through magic, a purple glow keeping it in tow, he drags it towards the eggshell. Before he can seal it, however, a monstrous growl emanates from the creature as Nightmare suddenly bursts free and flies...right towards Lun. [10 v 6] Before Lun can even react, Nightmare goes into his body. He feels, firsthand, what it's like to be possessed: quiet. There is no more noise in his thoughts, no kick to his step, as though life were meaningless. As he doubles over in pain, an aura of red magic glows around him as his skin turns black and his robes turn red. In the middle his right palm, a red eyeball emerges as a hole is torn in the flesh. The same happens with the left, though that eye is pitch black with a single red glow. Creation. Destruction. "Mine for the taking. So, this is what it's like to feel...the turn of the world under my fingers. Feels weird."

~~Chapter IV: Part II: Nightmare Nekros~~
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 01:26:46 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 09, 2017, 10:52:48 pm »

*bump*
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 09, 2017, 11:05:19 pm »

[3] As Lun drops the spell and grabs the Nightmare through magic, a purple glow keeping it in tow, he drags it towards the eggshell. Before he can seal it, however, a monstrous growl emanates from the creature as Nightmare suddenly bursts free and flies...right towards Lun. [10 v 6] Before Lun can even react, Nightmare goes into his body. He feels, firsthand, what it's like to be possessed: quiet. There is no more noise in his thoughts, no kick to his step, as though life were meaningless. As he doubles over in pain, an aura of red magic glows around him as his skin turns black and his robes turn red. In the middle his right palm, a red eyeball emerges as a hole is torn in the flesh. The same happens with the left, though that eye is pitch black with a single red glow. Creation. Destruction. "Mine for the taking. So, this is what it's like to feel...the turn of the world under my fingers. Feels weird."

~~Chapter IV: Part II: Nightmare Nekros~~

Merseth: "OH SHIT!"

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 10, 2017, 05:21:10 pm »

Fbzib suppresses his laugh of amusement at the dwarf's reaction, not wanting to break his cover.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 10, 2017, 07:33:01 pm »

Papyrus has been stock-still, with a blank expression on his face.

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS OUT OF IDEAS."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 10, 2017, 07:33:53 pm »

Merseth: "ROY! Do something!"

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 13, 2017, 02:35:44 am »

CHARGE!!!!!
Dek charges in with a reasonable force of Torumekians.
He had taken off his helmet, revealing a grey bushy beard, and a scarred face.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 13, 2017, 12:50:05 pm »

*Merseth joins in the charge.*

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 13, 2017, 01:13:36 pm »

Papyrus holds back, reluctant to harm Lun.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 13, 2017, 01:18:03 pm »

Wait, Lun? The army slows down.
What... Do we do?
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 13, 2017, 02:01:34 pm »

Roy turns to them, saying, "I don't want to kill Lun! Not after everythin-"

[7 v 4] Roy suddenly stops and growls in pain as a bolt of dark energy slams through his arm, blood spurting onto the robe. "Bored now. Let's do this!", Nightmare Nekron yells before waving his arms through the air. [9] Suddenly, a growl fills the area, before a giant snake burrows through the ground and into their view. It has six eyes, and rather then a mouth, it instead has a gaping mandible with four "fangs" "A Lameort of the Chaosrealms. Of all the universes, Lun, you let in Earth IV. Poor judgement.". The Lameort charges towards Dek and the Tolmekians. [10 v 10, 4 v 6] All four of the futuristic knights dodge the Lameort's attack.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 13, 2017, 03:25:09 pm »

4? We have more than 4!
Sudden,y, about 26 grenades hit nightmare Lun. Half of them burst into flashes of blinding light, the others create a deafening noise.

after that, they make a shield wall to defend against the return of the Lameort
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 13, 2017, 03:28:45 pm »

Fbzib merely watches this fight from his brick form.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 13, 2017, 03:47:12 pm »

Papyrus launches his fabled blue attack at the Lameort! Whether or not this harms it much, it will reveal if it has a soul to turn blue!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 13, 2017, 03:52:26 pm »

[6 v 5] Suddenly, a metric ton of flashbang grenades surprise Nightmare Nekron, dazing him and causing him to fall over. The Tolmekians then move into a shield wall, protecting themselves from the Lameort.

Roy Mustang stands from his knees as he snaps his fingers against the Lameort. [6 v 1] Fire crackles and burns as the Lameort screeches in rage, it's flesh burning, heading straight towards Roy. [2 v 3] Roy narrowly dodges the Lameort's attack, rolling through the ground as the injured creature contorts in pain.

A sudden flash of light hits the Lameort [9 v 1], as it's soul is revealed. It's unlike anything ever seen. Sometimes looking normal, it also disappears from sight, transforms into other shapes, and a screech or a roar even erupts from it. Still, the attack is set and the Lameort is slammed against the ground, the sound of it's spine breaking on impact sending chills down people's spines.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46