Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 2: Game over! Post-game write up up.  (Read 98056 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(5/9): Day 4: ... you have no words, right?
« Reply #735 on: April 13, 2017, 07:16:10 pm »

Also, Beta is the evil twin.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 13, 2017, 07:24:37 pm »

Hm.

I have a very mod-sanity-wracking idea.  :v
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 13, 2017, 07:39:43 pm »

TBF-Alpha votes Tiruin.
TBF-Beta votes TBF-Alpha.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(3/9): Day 4: The finale?
« Reply #738 on: April 13, 2017, 07:40:35 pm »

Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 13, 2017, 07:43:20 pm »

Also dammit TDS.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 13, 2017, 07:59:56 pm »

Votecount:

Tiruin(1): [TBF Alpha]
BlackHeartKabal(2): [Tiruin, 4maskwolf]
4maskwolf(0): []
TBF Alpha(1): [TBF Beta]
TBF Beta(0): []

Not Voting: BlackHeartKabal
~~~
Null pops into existence. "In light of... these... recent occurrences, I have supplied a large quantity of magical alcoholic beverages. Enjoy." A table covered in strange bottles pops into existence as Null pops away. You think you hear some weird hybrid of sobbing and laughing from Null as he leaves.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: April 13, 2017, 10:48:17 pm »

actions and response tomorrow

what the hell

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 13, 2017, 10:49:23 pm »

Town's *probably* still screwed, especially if I stop fooling around, unless you have a daykill.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 14, 2017, 02:46:27 am »

TBF-Alpha votes Tiruin.
TBF-Beta votes TBF-Alpha.

When, in this day, shall I get a definitive or detailed background for people voting me :v

ALRIGHT LET'S GET THIS INTO VIEW.
Yesterday I obviously jailkept 4mask--what my post said earlier was 'bus', because I was confounded on the "why didn't we(I) lose" because of me assuming a 2 player scumteam, but re-reading the previous stuff (plus my SHAEM on not having sent that PM earlier -_-) didn't get my coherence at acceptable levels. Current I'm assuming that it was a 1 player power-scumteam, which I'd love to hear from BHK about.

I'll call your bluff and throw in a shorten, since I know you can't kill me at night easily.  Even if the shorten goes off before TBF joins you can't finish me off tonight and TBF can join tomorrow.
I don't know why you call it a bluff when the ONLY REASONABLE SCENARIO was that somebody ELSE killed SOMEBODY ELSE (presumably doll) because I had a choice between YOU or TDS...in hindsight my jailkeep would've protected TDS from dying too, but I'm as ambiguous as butts given how he acted PRE-JOOSBOX lynch.

That vote-lynch fluff came out of bloody nowhere.
And it's not EVEN in TDS' role. [The roleflip was after the night so I'm trying to explain that 'okay, I could've targeted TDS with my jailkeep BUT I'd rather do it to someone more...stable to check, like 4mask--problem is in this current scenario I'm unsure whether there's 2 scum or 1 powerscum, and NOW, one scummyfishie. :V]

Town's *probably* still screwed, especially if I stop fooling around, unless you have a daykill.
Yeah this wording doesn't help anyone. :I

But then WOW would it be so hilarious for scum4mask to vote scumBHK just because jailkeeping (I mean I expected a double punch at me this morning but then his RESPONSE was equally as weird), so I'm...thoroughly confuzzled. >_>

Eh, now that TBF is in here, HAVE SOME JACKPOT.
I am so inviting people to this party :I

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 14, 2017, 08:45:57 am »

I tried to vig Tir since I figured it was 2 man scum but failed, but with the turn of events and 4mask outing himself with his move, 4maskwolf

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 14, 2017, 08:49:27 am »

Tiruin, Tiruin, Tiruin.

You do not sound like yourself.

You sound like a scum.

And I saw it from the brginning and now I know.

But obviously I can't exactly convince BHK.

TBF-Alpha votes 4maskwolf
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 14, 2017, 10:01:10 am »

Tiruin, Tiruin, Tiruin.

You do not sound like yourself.

You sound like a scum.

But obviously I can't exactly convince BHK.

TBF-Alpha votes 4maskwolf
"You don't sound like yourself
You sound like a scum!"

Best case I've had this day is people acting all meta on me. In all truth, I'm the worst jailkeeper as I didn't even pick up the hints that doll was saying about roleblockness and should've jailed him to save him because HIM, OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE HERE (and webby) USED THEIR NEURONS and made an actual STAND ON THIS.
Rather than this bucket of seafoam of a statement.

And all your other posts in brevity. >_> YES it is out of character for me to be sarcastic and pretty D:<
BUT THAT IS WHOLLY OUTSIDE OF BEING SCUM OR NOT.
It's in facing things that I can't even communicate with--dialogue that is a monologue; people basing things on a spurious or nebulous idea of you, without giving the time and effort to solidify their idea OF you in public.

I'd be pulling one of those memes or gifs of a dude waving his hands around with eyes to the heavens...
Because in the beginning, you spend the WHOLE DAY on Webadict and didn't even post anything about the results of that tunneling.
If you're going to bring up emotional-tugs of tangents, have one shot back at you.

You saw it from the beginning yet you can't even type up a coherent case.
"OH BUT SHE'S SCUM!"
Oh but you can't WRITE IT DOWN. It is an insult to one's own personal feelings to not be able to communicate them but instead keep insisting they exist "BECAUSE I SAW IT"; write it down then, please.

I tried to vig Tir since I figured it was 2 man scum but failed, but with the turn of events and 4mask outing himself with his move, 4maskwolf
> Why.
This is the lacking aspect I've seen lately.

> Why people did {x}.
Like "why is 'sounding yourself' actually something people would reasonably make 95% of their post as".
Or "why did I pick this person to be targeted".

I mean I'm throwing around how bad I am with jailkeeping yet this isn't even being acknowledged by anyone at all. >_>
Or like how I'm throwing around most data back in the days but nobody at present even cares to delve back there and denote anything else.

HOW is he outing himself when I JAILED HIS FACE? :-\

Stand up for your cases, people. There are people lying in public--and rather lying, but playing to their wincondition straight out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 14, 2017, 10:07:37 am »

Ha.

I don't even have a wincon at the moment.

Also, this is practically insulting.  We all know or at least suspect the truth at this point.  Just commit to it.

And yes, my case is that you're not behaving like Town!you, precisely because of all of this weird angery stuff.  Town!Tiruin didn't get angery.  Even undet similar statements.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 14, 2017, 10:07:57 am »

*under

Also *beginning from previous.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: April 14, 2017, 10:20:42 am »

And yes, my case is that you're not behaving like Town!you, precisely because of all of this weird angery stuff.  Town!Tiruin didn't get angery.  Even undet similar statements.
:v
I'ma hug doll for his antiquarian efforts and point to many times when I was TOWN in the past in which I acted out of character, like Meph's Temple...mafia game thing. It had Dariush and I swore ;~;
They were not good times.

But I do not get... "angery" :v I do get frustrated. Angry is not something I've reached, essentially with how I remember my life with this vivid memory (and that I dislike it thanks to my background in being the recipient OF people like that) >_<

Also, this is practically insulting.  We all know or at least suspect the truth at this point.  Just commit to it.
...I'm pretty much following my wincondition as I am right now. :v
This should be given to you back. It's like saying the allegation is all the proof that is needed by that second sentence.
"You're acting weird D: You're scum!"
"No I'm not? Please give details to back that up?"
And I don't get any.

It's like saying being scum provides a change of behavior because the theme that the GM set gives that outlet.
It's implying that this is warranted behavior just because this person can be one theme instead of the general notion of being 'town'.
It sets a precedent wholly unhealthy and gives a tone as if this person is expected to act like one or the other--I would love to quote doll, because he gave word to ideas and feelings many have had but not precisely put down: People are unsure about me because I aim to be flexible within reason. Anger is not a sign of being scum, it is like saying anger is the sign of the Sith *ahem* -removing the context of what one has read in that tone--if you see anger, what is the context? What is their intent? What if I ask about their intent; if they respond, is it reasonable?

If you mentioned before my reaction to your WOWROLEDEATH thing, I have mentioned it is to get a response. THIS isn't directly being used as a case but as an inferred reference, and even then it should be assumed since there is no effort to be direct with what you're referring to.
>~<
Basically assuming somebody is scum without the context of where or what guides them to act that way, just because you felt they're acting out of character WITHOUT taking the effort to get to know why they're acting like that (I mean goodness I can mention a total RL incident like my {immediate} {pulling the double bind and being aggravating resulting in a personal breakdown} but does that even matter?)

Summary of my point: Make a case and verify it with integrity. Don't just point and call out behavior by that sake--the result of this game, and my alignment at that point, should not reinforce any of those biases.
It will not help your growth as a player, and in the bigger context of life, in your analytical aspect.

If you would like me to display the same behavior to you, I can...quote the last page of posts of yours. It is quite...silly. :P
But seriously there's a ton there I didn't understand whatsoever that it seems like you want to feel implied.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57