Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)  (Read 18079 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2017, 03:06:58 am »

Continue shooting while saying "DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT!" He sais this with every single bullet fired. It's very annoying.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:11:09 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2017, 04:10:00 am »

Continue shooting while saying "DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA!" He sais this with every single bullet fired. It's very annoying.
"ugh, why am I the one stuck with the crazies..."
if most of the infected are dead or crippled, start approaching the pod and checking spider squad for any wounded.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2017, 05:21:17 am »

Spoiler: Well, sheet! (click to show/hide)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2017, 08:43:21 am »

RAM, what sort of class were you hoping to go for in the end?

Also, shoot down the Infected that aren't as weakened by the grenades.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2017, 09:16:40 am »

Continue shooting while saying "DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA!" He sais this with every single bullet fired. It's very annoying.
He stops shooting when you mention the C word, sais "I AM FUCKING NOT, YOU PIECE OF USELESS SHIT!" before continuing to shoot... He clearly doesn't like the C word.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2017, 11:19:30 am »

Spoiler: Well, sheet! (click to show/hide)

Den der gwop tiklin' e sez a want a two venguns! Nary tain' gentin two venguns! Waan vengun, n a waan gun!

Sheet accepted, besides the double Vengeance thingy. You're part of Beta-007 squad, and your codename is TARANTULA-007! You're currently trapped in an escape pod with WOLF-007, ORBWEAVER-007, WIDOW-007, and your squad captain, SPIDER-007.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2017, 02:04:54 pm »

He stops shooting when you mention the C word, sais "I AM FUCKING NOT, YOU PIECE OF USELESS SHIT!"
"Last I checked, you joked about a person missing their limbs right in front of them, tried to shove a grenade into a bioweapon's mouth, and are making sounds to accompany your damn gunfire. I'd say that confirms you as crazy.
Hell, you can't even call me useless because you failed your little bomberman attempt while I was busy shooting a huge armored fucking snake to death with a pistol!"
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 02:10:52 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2017, 04:06:44 pm »

"...Is that a challenge?" Forget my previous action, go back to where the bio-weapons were and realease one so that I can fight it.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2017, 04:18:24 pm »

I'm pretty sure that would take QUITE a while...besides, the place was blown up, remember?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2017, 04:28:37 pm »

I'm pretty sure that would take QUITE a while...besides, the place was blown up, remember?
...Don't question me.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2017, 05:15:55 pm »

Pleasant takes advantage of the distraction of the other pod opening to rush out, stab an infected in the middle to watch it crumple in half, hops onto its back, jumps from its back onto a high point on her pod, climbs on top of her pod, drops a venade, and enjoys the show...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2017, 08:42:57 pm »

Challenge the remaining Infected to a contest - bonus points to whoever gets gibbed most impressively by my gun!

fourtytwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2017, 10:11:00 am »

Simple.
Mow them down the best I can with only 2 fingers on my hand.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2017, 02:24:30 am »

Continue shooting while saying "DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT!" He sais this with every single bullet fired. It's very annoying.

You start, but are interrupted when you're called... crazy.

Nobody calls you crazy.

Nobody.

(3) You fall on floor and start screaming.

if most of the infected are dead or crippled, start approaching the pod and checking spider squad for any wounded.

Ah, but they're far from it! The horde is still surging around the pod... and around you!

(12 vs. 75)

You're tackled by a zombie, which bites you in the finger! You manage to dispatch it with a quick shot from your handgun, but...

You're infected.

RAM, what sort of class were you hoping to go for in the end?

Also, shoot down the Infected that aren't as weakened by the grenades.

(78 vs. -6) You blindfire into the horde, mowing down 3 zombies and wounding another five.

Pleasant takes advantage of the distraction of the other pod opening to rush out, stab an infected in the middle to watch it crumple in half, hops onto its back, jumps from its back onto a high point on her pod, climbs on top of her pod, drops a venade, and enjoys the show...

(43 vs. 78) You rush out, swinging wildly with your knife. You nick on the the infected, but it doesn't drop, instead pushing you down and furiously clawing at your face. (83 vs. 2) Luckily, WOLF-007 is able to kick it off of you, giving you ample time to stab it in the head.

Challenge the remaining Infected to a contest - bonus points to whoever gets gibbed most impressively by my gun!

(113 vs. 17) What a contest it is! You put down five zombies, ending the last one with a shotgun blast to the face.

Simple.
Mow them down the best I can with only 2 fingers on my hand.

(45 vs. 32) You make a little fingergun and practice shooting at one before actually putting your gun to its head and killing it. It's not that hard to make a realistic finger gun with only two fingers! (168 vs. 35) There's more gunfire from the pod, and a few more zombies drop. (74 vs. 62) GHOST-007 kicks a zombie into the horde, knocking five of the infected down. (93 vs. 53) REVENANT-007 takes down three zombies in quick succession with his knife. The horde is starting to dissipate... it looks like you could fight your way through without much resistance!
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2017, 03:52:50 am »

He suddenly stops screaming and points at the guy who called him crazy. "Wait, since he just got bitten, isn't he infected now?"

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12