Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)  (Read 18034 times)

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)
« on: January 30, 2017, 03:59:54 pm »

Look at all dem weapons

You wanna play

Don't resist

Please note that this game is very close to completion, but still partially more features will be added. Don't worry, though, these new features will be accessible to everyone once they emerge. The game is completely playable as it is.

You look around you. They're everywhere.

The infected.

Your four squadmates in Theta-006 Team are also looking at the milling horde of infected around you. Your job is to kill them. You start firing, as do your squadmates. In a matter of seconds, all that remains of the horde is a pile of bullet-filled gore. That's when the doors break.

Something huge, deadly beyond words, charges at you.

You don't stand a chance.

You're one of the soldiers sent to an abandoned biodome on Titan, Saturn's largest moon, to recover a weakened sample of a deadly methane-based lifeform that nearly wiped out humanity, which can be used to create a vaccine. The virus turns victims into zombies - mindless humans, immune to pain and fear, with an urge to spread the virus that uses them as a host. Your employer, the biotech conglomerate RAPID, has warned you that you aren't the only ones looking for the sample, however.

Spoiler: Game mechanics (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Classes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Weapons (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Armor and accessories (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bonuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Squads (players) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Point/Weapons bank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Current Missions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tips! (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 10:24:39 am by Rethi-Eli »
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill a Zombie: Operation Blade (Open, 0/5)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 04:18:11 pm »

Permission to reserve a slot for 24 hrs?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill a Zombie: Operation Blade (Open, 0/5)
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 04:19:58 pm »

Permission to reserve a slot for 24 hrs?

Permission granted! The slot is indefinitely yours as long as your squad isn't full.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill a Zombie: Operation Blade (Open, 1/5)
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 04:24:58 pm »

Reserve!

Name:Reyes-Yune Ecleus
Class: VIRON

Equipment: Semi-Automatic Light Pistol, Venus, V Grenade x2, SL Kevlar.

Bonuses: Would =Neutralize Infection= go here?

(optional) Description: A man in his mid 20s, he's always found wearing an odd helmet: comparable to a motorcycle helmet, with white material and a gold visor (or whatever the transparent part is called). If one were to remove it, they would see blonde hair, green eyes, and a great scar crossing from the side of his right cheekbone to the left side of his chin. He got them from his father, who went mad seemingly spontaneously. He also got the hair and eyes from him, too. The experience left him with a deep-rooted desire to protect people's minds. Attempts at being a doctor failed, so he got a double major in Chemistry and Psychology. As a scientist for RAPID, he researched the mental affects of the disease on those infected, as well as those who were cured before it took hold on their organs. He was always less interested in a cure than a method of preventing infection in the first place, but results have so far been unsuccessful. Recently, however, a scandal at his old college left his degrees unofficial for 72 hours, long enough for him to be signed up for the military division by his still-lunatic father.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:31:01 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill a Zombie: Operation Blade (Open, 1/5)
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 04:31:18 pm »

Could you please reserve a spot for me?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill a Zombie: Operation Blade (Open, 3/5)
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 05:12:05 pm »

Starting the game in some, i guess hours! Snatch up your slots now if you want to be in the action from square 1!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Game start!

Your entry pod takes off with a sudden jolt as it plummets towards the Biodome on the moon below. Easily the size of a city, the Biodome used to house hundreds of thousands of people, many of them RAPID scientists. Now it's the home of the infected. You adjust your gas mask and helmet, and look at your other squadmates. You don't really know most of them, except for your Captain, who simply goes by the codename GHOST-007. What's your name?

Oceansoul, bonuses are abilities you can purchase with points, so I wouldn't include your class ability as one.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reyes looks to the other(s). Call me Reyes..

..please.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

PTW, Sheet tomorrow if possible.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Goggles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Save spot plox. -Creating a character

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 11:50:53 am by Goggles »
Um, same!

fourtytwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist I gues?

Reserve.

WIP:

Name: Ace
Class: Assault Gunner

Equipment:
+Moebel Model+ (SMG)
Light armor
2 Incendiaries 
+Semi-automatic Light Pistol+

And hopefully a free knife.

Bonuses:

(optional) Description: WIP

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'looks at Goggles's profile' OK, WHO cast Release the Lunatics?

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'looks at Goggles's profile' OK, WHO cast Release the Lunatics?

Give the loon a chance, will ya?
Waitlist I gues?

Reserve.

WIP:

Name: Ace
Class: Assault Gunner

Equipment:
+Moebel Model+ (SMG)
Light armor
2 Incendiaries 
+Semi-automatic Light Pistol+

And hopefully a free knife.

Bonuses:

(optional) Description: WIP

No free knife for you!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wear a Badass Gas Mask: Operation Blade (Open, 6/10)
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 09:50:21 pm »

'casts Releash the Lunatics, collar appears around Goggles's neck'

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wear a Badass Gas Mask: Operation Blade (Open, 6/10)
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 09:59:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 07:03:43 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12